TMNT vs Battletoads

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Yoshi Fanatic
Who do you all think would win between the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and the Battletoads?

DOYLEZOMBIE
I really liked the Battle Toads but I really don't know much about them...so I say the Ninja Turtles would win. Plus the Turtles have weapons and I don't think the toad have any.

Yoshi Fanatic
I think the Battletoads would win. They don't have to rely on weapons because their brute strength. They would easily crush the ninja turtles.

Spider-Chris
who r the battle toads?

Yoshi Fanatic
Here you go.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BattleToads

Terror of Death
Originally posted by Yoshi Fanatic
I think the Battletoads would win. They don't have to rely on weapons because their brute strength. They would easily crush the ninja turtles.

Thats the funniest thing I heard all day. Thanks for the laugh man.

Oh ... you werent joking.

ragesRemorse
two toads against four turtles that happen to be ninja's with weapons. Im going with the ninja's

Yoshi Fanatic
There are three Battletoads. Get your facts right...

Terror of Death
Originally posted by Yoshi Fanatic
There are three Battletoads. Get your facts right...

It wouldnt matter if there was ten of them the turtles would still clean house. Video game tmnt and old toon tmnt might lose but new toon tmnt is in a completely different league.

Muck101
Was a big fan of the Battletoads videogame. Moreso than the TMNT game. I've got to side with the toads.

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by Terror of Death
new toon tmnt is in a completely different league.

laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud

Terror of Death
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud

You know nothing of the turtles. For mutants with completely no super powers they have overcome obstacles that the greatest heroes would have considerable trouble with.

guest100
BattleToads because they can turn themselves into a boot smile

Yoshi Fanatic
No, they can turn their FOOT into a huge boot.

Impediment
Wrong Forum.

Starpower
I dislike Battletoads. TMNT all the way!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.