Something curious

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kamhal
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZDlJEisOmKE

Ok, i just realize on thing: Revan killed that Captain, soldier ot whatever that guy was with a force choke in less then 3 (!!!) seconds, in a Vader's style punishment. Damn, i don't recall to see anyone dying so fast with a force choke before... I think not even Vader choked a guy that fast...

Damn, now comes the hard part. Come on, don't retract yourselves laughing

Pwned61
Rain killed two Jedi in Jedi vs. Sith in an instant, and she was just a preteen and untrained at the time. She pwns Revan in the force choke department, at least in that instant.

kamhal
Sorry the ignorence but, who is Rain?

Pwned61
In Jedi vs. Sith (Bane's first appearance I think) shes on of the young children being trained to bolster the jedi ranks. She apparently possesses considerable force potential as she both resists a force storm and kills those Jedi....it now occurs to me however I could have saved myself the time and just done this

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Rain

kamhal
Ah, you mean zannah. Lol, that was one of the the most stupid things i had ever seen, someone with no force training killing 2 jedis like that... Not even Anakin had that kind of power and he was the Choosen One...

Well, it seems this one wins the contest, even then this isn't much of a force choke, it's more a force crush or something, because she didn't try to choke them, she simply broke their necks.

Tangible God
Perhaps Revan once breaking his neck, not suffocating him.

ThoraxeRMG
Great scene...

Count Makashi
Uhmmmmmmmmm, what, for all we know, he could have been choking that captain for minutes(it was shorter), the scene just shows that he died, we don't know, how much time, he was choking him before.

Darth Hord
Originally posted by Count Makashi
Uhmmmmmmmmm, what, for all we know, he could have been choking that captain for minutes(it was shorter), the scene just shows that he died, we don't know, how much time, he was choking him before.

I'm not so sure about that at the 10 sec. mark Bastilla is just looking at Revan than at the 11 sec. mark u hear the sound for the 1st time but the visual is still the same then by the 14 sec. mark the dude drops dead.

-Silver Falcon-
Mark mark mark to death.

Count Makashi
We hear the sound of choking for the first time, because before the lightsaber Battle, was louder and i said, for all we know, maybe it was that short, but maybe it wasn't, we dint know for sure. This isn't definitive proof, that he can do it that quick.

Darth Hord
Originally posted by Count Makashi
We hear the sound of choking for the first time, because before the lightsaber Battle, was louder and i said, for all we know, maybe it was that short, but maybe it wasn't, we dint know for sure. This isn't definitive proof, that he can do it that quick.

I'd say it was going a little longer than that by secs. but at 10 sec. mark there is no ligthsaber duel going on and u ear nothing then at 11 sec. u hear it then only you see is Bastilla moving her lightsaber slowly to the ready position and nothing else was making any sound.

kamhal
Yeah, at the 9 second the dark jedi falls dead, the lightsaber sounds stop and you listen nothing. Then, at the end of the second 11 you start earing the sound of someone choking and at the end of the second 14 the guy is dead.
Well, anyway, one of the fastest death caused by a force choke i had ever seen.

Darth Hord
Yeah it was pretty much a 3 second choke.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Originally posted by kamhal
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZDlJEisOmKE

Ok, i just realize on thing: Revan killed that Captain, soldier ot whatever that guy was with a force choke in less then 3 (!!!) seconds, in a Vader's style punishment. Damn, i don't recall to see anyone dying so fast with a force choke before... I think not even Vader choked a guy that fast...

Damn, now comes the hard part. Come on, don't retract yourselves laughing

decent scene. Who are all the playable characters? Do you have ti be the same character?

Darth Hord
Originally posted by DARKLORDCAEDUS
Who are all the playable characters? Do you have ti be the same character?

What are you talking about it is a vision the memory wiped Revan was having.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.