Annihilation Team vs Depowered Tyrant

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Alright who wins?

Annihilation Team
Thanos
Silver Surfer
Nova
Ronan the Accuser
Firelord
Phyla-Vell

llagrok
They all fall sadly.

guy222
Originally posted by golem370
Alright who wins?

Annihilation Team
Thanos
Silver Surfer
Nova
Ronan the Accuser
Firelord
Phyla-Vell

no prep for thanos

phyla is the new quasar

wendall is coming back smile

llagrok
Originally posted by guy222
no prep for thanos

phyla is the new quasar

wendall is coming back smile

Do you think Phyla is doing a good job?

I think she needs a little training smile

guy222
Originally posted by llagrok
Do you think Phyla is doing a good job?

I think she needs a little training smile

I just read her first issue

Yes, I agree smile

U have a wondrous day

golem370
I will add Super Skrull Drax & Quasar

llagrok
Still not enough I'm afraid. You'll need more than low heralds and such.

Photon009
Thanos, Surfer, Firelord, Current Nova, Drax, Quasar, Phyla, Ronan, and Super Skrull against Depowered Tyrant? Tyrant goes down. Thanos alone gave depowered Tyrant a decent tussle. Current Surfer and Current Nova going all out arent far from Thanos in power, then you have the 3rd most powerful herald of Galactus ever in Firelord, the former and current protectors of the universe in Quasar and Phyla, Ronan and the Super Skrull who took down Ravenous and his army, and Drax who took out Lunatik with ease as well as Thanos. Yea, Tyrant goes down hard.

Jebus reborn
Originally posted by Photon009
Thanos, Surfer, Firelord, Current Nova, Drax, Quasar, Phyla, Ronan, and Super Skrull against Depowered Tyrant? Tyrant goes down. Thanos alone gave depowered Tyrant a decent tussle. Current Surfer and Current Nova going all out arent far from Thanos in power, then you have the 3rd most powerful herald of Galactus ever in Firelord, the former and current protectors of the universe in Quasar and Phyla, Ronan and the Super Skrull who took down Ravenous and his army, and Drax who took out Lunatik with ease as well as Thanos. Yea, Tyrant goes down hard. The thing is though, is that Thanos would be the only one, even being able to damage him a little bit.
Nova has nothing to support this, and Surfer really doesn't either.

Surfer (regular) was a piece of shit stain to Tyrant, why would Firelord be any different?

Quaser can really do nothing to him, and Phyla got one-shotted by Annihilus.

If Beta's hammer can do nothing to Tyrant, then what can Ronan do?
Super Skrull isn't even worth mentioning.

Drax took out Lunatik through a cheap shot, as I recall.
Lunatik is only as powerful as pre-upgrade Surfer, and Drax taking out Thanos is irrelevant.

I see nothing being able to put down Tyrant, in all honesty.

llagrok
Thanos, Surfer, Firelord, Current Nova, Drax, Quasar, Phyla, Ronan, and Super Skrull against Depowered Tyrant? Tyrant goes down. Thanos alone gave depowered Tyrant a decent tussle. Current Surfer and Current Nova going all out arent far from Thanos in power, then you have the 3rd most powerful herald of Galactus ever in Firelord, the former and current protectors of the universe in Quasar and Phyla, Ronan and the Super Skrull who took down Ravenous and his army, and Drax who took out Lunatik with ease as well as Thanos. Yea, Tyrant goes down hard.

No, Tyrant doesn't go down hard.

Thanos was using a plot device that was weakening Tyrant and making him stronger. That was the only reason he survived their battle.Tyrant took out SS, Firelord, Jack of Hearts, BRB and many other heralds at the same time.

The only reason Drax was able to kill Thanos was because of PIS.

Photon009
Originally posted by llagrok
No, Tyrant doesn't go down hard.

Thanos was using a plot device that was weakening Tyrant and making him stronger. That was the only reason he survived their battle.Tyrant took out SS, Firelord, Jack of Hearts, BRB and many other heralds at the same time.

The only reason Drax was able to kill Thanos was because of PIS.

Prove that it was a plot device. Dude, that orb had nothing to do with power. It didnt weaken Tyrant, and it didnt power up Thanos. It was an information orb, stored with information about Tyrant and Galactus. And it was shown later than Tyrant had tons more of them. It didnt have anything to do with power and to think otherwise is stupid.

Tyrant also never fought Firelord. Tyrant fought Eros, Thanos, Legacy, Terrax, and Ganymede at once, and barely won, and the other time fought Surfer, Gladiator, Beta Ray Bill, and Ganymede at once and won. He fought Jack of Hearts separately, and Morg and Terrax never went after Tyrant, they were too busy fighting each other. So Tyrant's fights chronologically:

-Beat Jack of Hearts.
-Beat Surfer, Gladiator, Beta Ray Bill, and Ganymede.
-Barely Beat Thanos, Ganymede, Legacy, Eros, and Terrax.

Utrigita
Prove that it was a plot device. Dude, that orb had nothing to do with power. It didnt weaken Tyrant, and it didnt power up Thanos. It was an information orb, stored with information about Tyrant and Galactus. And it was shown later than Tyrant had tons more of them. It didnt have anything to do with power and to think otherwise is stupid.

Tyrant also never fought Firelord. Tyrant fought Eros, Thanos, Legacy, Terrax, and Ganymede at once, and barely won, and the other time fought Surfer, Gladiator, Beta Ray Bill, and Ganymede at once and won. He fought Jack of Hearts separately, and Morg and Terrax never went after Tyrant, they were too busy fighting each other. So Tyrant's fights chronologically:

-Beat Jack of Hearts.
-Barely Beat Thanos, Ganymede, Legacy, Eros, and Terrax.

Yet Thanos used the orb in the fight against Tyrant so some effect it most have had (Tyrant stored his energy in those orbs couldn't do what he used to because of his depowering by Galactus I think)

He barely beat Thanos I agree with that but Thanos is also the real challenge that he would face from the team.

G-Mafia
Tyrant takes this with barely a scratch. The thread starter said nothing about prep and power orbs.

Jebus reborn

-Beat Jack of Hearts.
-Barely Beat Thanos, Ganymede, Legacy, Eros, and Terrax. Umm, it was a power orb, or Thanos would have never used it in the actual fight.
Also, he used those baubles to house power. It had Morg's power cosmic, and who knows how much more power in it.
http://img400.imageshack.us/img400/2504/cosmicpowersv1002p37tw3.th.jpg

You'd think toying with Surfer, Glads, Beta would be a decent feat in this thread...
Umm, he absolutely destroyed Legacy, Jack, and Terrax.
Then Thanos came in, and pimp handed Gany, and fought Tyrant alone.

Oh, and you forgot fighting Galactus, and eventually beating him (through his control of machinery).

Utrigita
Originally posted by Jebus reborn
Umm, it was a power orb, or Thanos would have never used it in the actual fight.
Also, he used those baubles to house power. It had Morg's power cosmic, and who knows how much more power in it.
http://img400.imageshack.us/img400/2504/cosmicpowersv1002p37tw3.th.jpg

You'd think toying with Surfer, Glads, Beta would be a decent feat in this thread...
Umm, he absolutely destroyed Legacy, Jack, and Terrax.
Then Thanos came in, and pimp handed Gany, and fought Tyrant alone.

Oh, and you forgot fighting Galactus, and eventually beating him (through his control of machinery).

I believe he is

DARKLORDCAEDUS
When is Wendall coming back? Who is this Wraith character? When will Phy-la and Moondragon kiss?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.