Mr. Majestic vs. Wonder Woman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

batdude123
This fight is strictly h2h. Who wins?

panthergod
Stalemate.

Galan007
MM

Caps Conscience
What?

UniOmni
Majestic, and stop lying Jelly.

He's stronger, and about as durable.

panthergod
Originally posted by UniOmni
Majestic, and stop lying Jelly.

He's stronger, and about as durable.
Stop lying about what?

He's stronger, and less skilled, cerainly not on par with the Elite top tier in formidabililty, as he has few combat feats on that level.

DigiMark007
He has speed feats and reaction feats that put him at Flash level. He's also a Kherubim warrior-noble, a race of people at LEAST as skilled and warlike as the Amazons. Anyone who thinks he's not >> Diana in pretty much every way (sans her weapons) is wrong.

UniOmni
To Jelly,

Would you say Superman could lose here then?

Cuz it's basically the same situation, in a hth fight at least.

To Digi,

Nothing Majestic has consistently shown would support the notion that he's even on par with Diana for skill, let alone trumping her in that.

TricksterPriest
To Jelly,

To Digi,

Nothing Majestic has consistently shown would support the notion that he's even on par with Diana for skill, let alone trumping her in that.

Supes vs. Majestic in H2H is hard to call. They are very evenly matched.

And yes, Majestic is close to Diana in skill. He was a warlord for centuries, he's got the experience.

UniOmni
Experience doesn't equal skill.

He's not shown the skill to say he's on par with Diana.

It's like the Thor = Diana in skill thing, when it's not true.

He might have skill, but she consistently uses hers.

DigiMark007
Experience doesn't equal skill.

He's not shown the skill to say he's on par with Diana.

It's like the Thor = Diana in skill thing, when it's not true.

He might have skill, but she consistently uses hers.

You're missing the point though. Majestic is > Diana in strength and probably durability too (I only say probably because there's those that might dispute it. But it's not a question in my mind). Hell, he's even shown to be faster in terms of reactions.

So you're telling me that her H2H skill is so much greater than Majestros', who is far from a slow-ish brute that Thor sometimes is in a brawl, that her skill overcomes his advantages in those areas??

Nuh-uh.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Originally posted by DigiMark007
He has speed feats and reaction feats that put him at Flash level. He's also a Kherubim warrior-noble, a race of people at LEAST as skilled and warlike as the Amazons. Anyone who thinks he's not >> Diana in pretty much every way (sans her weapons) is wrong.

This is true.

panthergod
He has speed feats and reaction feats that put him at Flash level.

So does Wonder Woman.

And?

they are inferior to Amazon's, actually.

Sicne you obviously aren't that knpowlsgeable about Majestic, you're not in anyn position to claim what anyone is wrong about.

Wonder Woman is more skilled, the superior tactician, can can counter his energy attacks with her bracelets.

This is a stalemate, and Majestic doesn't have the feats to justify anything more than a slight majority.

panthergod
To Jelly,

Not realy, since Superman is clearly much more formidable than Majestic.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by panthergod
So does Wonder Woman.

False. Has she flown 100's of miles, studied obscure astrophysics and constructed a matter manipulator gun, and flown back...In seconds?! No.

And?

they are inferior to Amazon's, actually.

Which is a value judgement based on absolutely no proof. Care to support your argument somehow? Nah, didn't think so.

Sicne you obviously aren't that knpowlsgeable about Majestic, you're not in anyn position to claim what anyone is wrong about.

Wonder Woman is more skilled, the superior tactician, can can counter his energy attacks with her bracelets.

This is a stalemate, and Majestic doesn't have the feats to justify anything more than a slight majority.

Has Diana ever moved planets? Not the "I'm pulling the moon with Kal and J'onn doing most of the work". Actually moving planets. Majestic has.

And I didn't even mention energy attacks. Majestros has speed, strength, and probably durability on his side. Diana might have fighting skill. Either way, she loses.

...I'm not sure if you're just being beligerent for the sake of arguing and trying to get me to be angry (baiting) or if you're really this delusioned about both characters (fanboy-ism). Either way, D- on the debating.

panthergod
False. Has she flown 100's of miles, studied obscure astrophysics and constructed a matter manipulator gun, and flown back...In seconds?! No.

Cool, Diana has deflected projectiles fast enough to corss the universe in seconds the same way she does bullets.

Majestic is faster, but it's not like he ever uses his full speed in combat or anything. She's fast enough to hang, and is much more skilled.

Hypollyta, who is class 15, has defeated Heracles and one shot bloodied Orion, both Class 100 beings.

Amazons have always been uber skill wise.

Majestic wasn't stronger, once again, you're brinign up feats that change nothing about the match up at hand.

Yes, Majestic is stronger, no he's not so strong that she can't defeat him anyway.

For one she's defeated pre-Zero Hour planet moving Daxamites in HTH combat.

Energy attacks do nothing but give Diana something to defelct right back at Majestic, really.

But you're right, this is a HTH fight.

She's MUCH more skilled, and intellgent in hth combat tactics.

Actually it comes from me being extremely knwledgeable about both characters and the fact that Majestic is one of the msot overrated characters ever. He's not on par with the Elite top tier peole like Thor, Hal Jordan, Orion, Surfer, Gladiator and Superman when it comes to combat formidabililty. He's in the next bracket down along with Diana.

TricksterPriest
Cool, Diana has deflected projectiles fast enough to corss the universe in seconds the same way she does bullets.

Majestic is faster, but it's not like he ever uses his full speed in combat or anything. She's fast enough to hang, and is much more skilled.

Hypollyta, who is class 15, has defeated Heracles and one shot bloodied Orion, both Class 100 beings.

Amazons have always been uber skill wise.

Majestic wasn't stronger, once again, you're brinign up feats that change nothing about the match up at hand.

Yes, Majestic is stronger, no he's not so strong that she can't defeat him anyway.

For one she's defeated pre-Zero Hour planet moving Daxamites in HTH combat.

Energy attacks do nothing but give Diana something to defelct right back at Majestic, really.

But you're right, this is a HTH fight.

She's MUCH more skilled, and intellgent in hth combat tactics.

Actually it comes from me being extremely knwledgeable about both characters and the fact that Majestic is one of the msot overrated characters ever. He's not on par with the Elite top tier peole like Thor, Hal Jordan, Orion, Surfer, Gladiator and Superman when it comes to combat formidabililty. He's in the next bracket down along with Diana.

I'm really getting sick of the garbage you spew. miffed

"Hypollyta, who is class 15, has defeated Heracles and one shot bloodied Orion, both Class 100 beings."

Ok, it may not be obvious to you. but Orion would wipe the floor with Wonder Woman in a fight. Even H2H, Orion would dominate. And I'd say Majestic is more skilled than Orion on the face of it.

"Majestic is faster, but it's not like he ever uses his full speed in combat or anything. She's fast enough to hang, and is much more skilled."

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/HAL10WEEN/aae.jpg

Majestros has fought Eradicator, Superman, Captain Atom and many more high speed people of the Wildstorm universe. He's got the speed edge. And he does use his speed in combat.

"Actually it comes from me being extremely knwledgeable about both characters and the fact that Majestic is one of the msot overrated characters ever. He's not on par with the Elite top tier peole like Thor, Hal Jordan, Orion, Surfer, Gladiator and Superman when it comes to combat formidabililty. He's in the next bracket down along with Diana."

Wait wait. You're putting Gladiator on the same tier as those guys? thumb down Majestic has done consistently well against top tiers and is shown as Superman level in his fights. He may not have the track record compared to guys like Superman or Thor or Orion, but what he's got definitely puts him at that level.

Anyone that you just named, including Majestros, would take Gladiator for a majority. Note: I am not counting Diana on that list, because she needs her basic equipment to beat Gladiator.

Digi: GO DIGI! big grin clap

UniOmni
Originally posted by TricksterPriest

"Hypollyta, who is class 15, has defeated Heracles and one shot bloodied Orion, both Class 100 beings."

Ok, it may not be obvious to you. but Orion would wipe the floor with Wonder Woman in a fight. Even H2H, Orion would dominate. And I'd say Majestic is more skilled than Orion on the face of it.

"Majestic is faster, but it's not like he ever uses his full speed in combat or anything. She's fast enough to hang, and is much more skilled."

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/HAL10WEEN/aae.jpg

Majestros has fought Eradicator, Superman, Captain Atom and many more high speed people of the Wildstorm universe. He's got the speed edge. And he does use his speed in combat.

"Actually it comes from me being extremely knwledgeable about both characters and the fact that Majestic is one of the msot overrated characters ever. He's not on par with the Elite top tier peole like Thor, Hal Jordan, Orion, Surfer, Gladiator and Superman when it comes to combat formidabililty. He's in the next bracket down along with Diana."

Wait wait. You're putting Gladiator on the same tier as those guys? thumb down Majestic has done consistently well against top tiers and is shown as Superman level in his fights. He may not have the track record compared to guys like Superman or Thor or Orion, but what he's got definitely puts him at that level.

Anyone that you just named, including Majestros, would take Gladiator for a majority. Note: I am not counting Diana on that list, because she needs her basic equipment to beat Gladiator.

Digi: GO DIGI! big grin clap

What has Majestic done that would suggest he's more skilled than Orion?

And when he fought all these people who have high speed, did they use it in any intelligent way? No.

Do i agree with Jelly saying that Majestic isn't an elite top tier?

Nope, cuz he's the big dog of his universe, so by default he's elite top tier.

All top tiers aren't equal tho.

Gladiator wouldn't get stomped by Majestic, and it'd probably be a hella nice fight, with the win going to whoever wants it more.

And Hippolyta bloodying Orions nose is way worse than Gladiator being slowed down by Colosuss.

Gladiator was never actually hurt by Piotr.

Low showings work like that, ehh?

batdude123

And when he fought all these people who have high speed, did they use it in any intelligent way? No.

Gladiator wouldn't get stomped by Majestic, and it'd probably be a hella nice fight, with the win going to whoever wants it more.

And Hippolyta bloodying Orions nose is way worse than Gladiator being slowed down by Colosuss.

Gladiator was never actually hurt by Piotr.

Low showings work like that, ehh?

Orion wasn't hurt by Hippolyta. He actually kinda liked it when she punched him.

And she's far above class 15 btw.

UniOmni
No.

The Amazons are basically a bunch of women on the level of USAgent.

She's higher when she suits up, but she's nowhere near as strong as she should be to bloody Orion.

batdude123
No.

The Amazons are basically a bunch of women on the level of USAgent.

She's higher when she suits up, but she's nowhere near as strong as she should be to bloody Orion.

When she took Diana's place in the League, I seem to recall her being able to carry an airplane.

Redatom65
o really? She has? Don't bring up the Omega Beams Bub, PIS up the ass. Other than that, NOT SO MUCH

She is? Imagine Mr. majestic as a fricken spartan cause that's race he comes from. He's a warlord, and is just as skilled as Wonder Woman and every fricken way, and the speed edge won't help her, cause again, her reflexes, no matter how good you claim they be, will wear out against Majestros

that's nice, to bad again Majestic is stronger, faster, and equally as skilled. As Diana.

yes it does change the match at hand, since they are equal in skill, Majestic's Strength edge, plus the speed edge, Put's Diana down. Moving planets must be hard for Diana to do though...

barely a sentence

They weren't all the impressive in skill, so your point falls flat, like your face

no expression Not worth it.

She is? hmmm I guess growing up a warlord on a warring world, ina war his whole life, makes him not very skilled, BUMMER

He is? He's Over rated? He's on par with Superman and Gladiator, surely. The others are a little different, but he'd give them a hell of a fight. You know a little bit about Diana, I'll give you that much credit, but you know nothing about Mr. Majestic, and it's your arrogant statements that make you fail. He's an adept warrior, with the speed edge and strength edge, and he's smart enough not to go all flying brick on her. She loses here 8/10 times, now go read some Wildstorm, You literary slob.

panthergod
Originally posted by TricksterPriest

I'm sorry that you're not knowldgeable enough to comprehend the facts that I state.

one day you'll be up to par.

hopefully.

When did I say that Wonder Woman would beat Orion?

And no, Majestic isn't even close to Orion in skill. Nowhere even clsoe. He's done nothing, aboslutley nothing on par with Orion's best, and I've argues this with people who own every Majestic appearance ever.

That being, said I never said that Wonder Woman would beat Orion, so that is irrelevant.

The fACT is, Hypollyta blodied Orion with one punch. that's an indisputable fact. JLA#21.

You realy need to stop citing inter scans in debates. Majestic actually looked nferior to Elctro Supes, and never displayed combat sped. He got punked by Captain Atom. He did beat Eradicator, which is impressive, but frankly, nothing Wonder Woman couldn't pull off(non Fortress, that is) with skill.

By the way, Wonder Woman has beaten people FAR faster than Majestivc, such as Zoom II.

His speed advantage rearely comes intoplay, and she's held ehrown with people that OWN Majestros in speed.

He's inferior to Gladiator in combat, denfinately. His record is nowhere near as impressive.

Actually Gladiator has proven that he can hold his own with Thor, and Orion and Superman would all give great fights to him. I'd place him at even with Thor and Orion in a fight, though Superman would take a majority. Any and al of those guys beat Majestros for a definite majority, though. He's simply done little to nothing on thier level of combat formidabililty.

panthergod

I never said that Majestic isn't Elite Top tier in power. Just that he's on their level for combat abililty.

And he isn't.

the Darkone
Majestic is warrior born fighter, he is at least 1,000 years old. Majestic is more versatile than superman and wonder woman, Majestic will out right own her.

panthergod
Originally posted by Redatom65
o really? She has? Don't bring up the Omega Beams Bub, PIS up the ass. Other than that, NOT SO MUCH

no, not PIS at all, but actually yes, she has.

She's slower than Majestic, but not by a huge margin.

He's done nothing on par with what Diana has done.

He's stronger, slightly faster, and nowhere near as skilled as Diana.

She's physically inferior to Majestic and has beaten people at least as formidable than anyone he's ever beaten. Zoom for one. Primaid.
Supergirl(yeah, you heard me.). .

She's beaten people on par with anything Majestic has , with less capable physical stats.

She's MORE skilled.

Majestros is clearly inferior in skill, therefore his strength edge, while usefull, will not be as usefulm as it could be since he';snot on the level of, say, a Superman, in terms of combat formidabililty. She stalemated Captain Marvel, wwho is easily on par with Majestic.

Actually, it was a Daxamite Warrior, who was at least as strong as Majestic.

Wonder Woman beat her.

Sorry.

Next.

Considering what she's done against Nekron's(cosmic being) blasts, the Omega Effect, and the combined blast of entire Olympian Pantheon, then, yes, she can EASILY deflect his blasts right back at him.

That fact that you would even dispute this speaks volumes about how meager your wonder woman knowledge is.

No one said that it doesn't make him skilled.

But the fact remains that it proves NOTHING about is skilled in comparison to Wonder Woman, who has actually demonstrated a level of skill that Majestros doesn't touch.

Strength wise, sure.

In combat, he is their blatant inferior, seeing as he's never matched their level of combat formidabililty.

Cinsdierng that I've been collecing his apparenaces for mroe then a decade, unfortunately you fall short here, just like Majestic does in comparison to the Elite top tiers of Marvel and DC.

Yet again you migth want to curb that weak attempt at acting like you're an expert.

Majestros is stronger, slightly faster, and MUCH less skilled and tactically proficient in physical combat. He does not have a superior level of combat formidabililty to Wonder Woman, despite his physical superiority. She's beaten people every bit as formidable, and more so, then Majestic in combat.

I'm giving Majestic plenty of credit when I state that this match up would be a stalemate. I could simply state that she uses her sleep touch pressure point ability and sends him to sleep--which she's done multiple times, including fights.

Skeets
lol @ Even bringing up WW beating Zoom...

Seriously...haermm

batdude123
Originally posted by Skeets
lol @ Even bringing up WW beating Zoom...

Seriously...haermm

Yeah, I'm pretty sure he allowed her to lasso him.

Redatom65
Originally posted by batdude123
Yeah, I'm pretty sure he allowed her to lasso him.

shrug I would

Soljer
Majestic, me thinks.

Nod
Originally posted by Soljer
Majestic, me thinks. No need to think its fact.

Larceny
Majestic

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.