Odin vs. Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

the Darkone
Odin
All Father

vs.

Superman
Man of Steel

guy222
Originally posted by the Darkone
Odin
All Father

vs.

Superman
Man of Steel

Odin

TricksterPriest
shock Oh sweet monkey jesus......... I'm not touching this one. 313

Wally West
This is really uneven, Odin KO'd Surfer with 1 blast and Thanos could barely phase him, Superman doesn't stand a chance.

panthergod
Odin, being far, far, FAR above much weaker beings like Darkised, takes a completel dominance of Superman.

quanchi112
Originally posted by panthergod
Odin, being far, far, FAR above much weaker beings like Darkised, takes a completel dominance of Superman. cosigebd. while superman can kick the snot out of darkseid, he couldnt even phase odin.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by panthergod
Odin, being far, far, FAR above much weaker beings like Darkised, takes a completel dominance of Superman.

............You hypocritical bastard. You dare to use Superman's taking down Darkseid showings as canon and proof that Superman can win when the chips are down, AND NOW YOU SAY HE'S ****ED AGAINST ODIN?! And yet, he can win against Darkseid, another skyfather? Get the **** off KMC. thumb down

Endless Mike
Odin

Rorschach
Superman gets destroyed.

quanchi112
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
............You hypocritical bastard. You dare to use Superman's taking down Darkseid showings as canon and proof that Superman can win when the chips are down, AND NOW YOU SAY HE'S ****ED AGAINST ODIN?! And yet, he can win against Darkseid, another skyfather? Get the **** off KMC. thumb down dont tell anyone to leave kmc forums
what gives u the right. and i agree with him fully. its true darkseid has ben crushed by superman straight up with no plot devices. read apokolips now. and lloeb didnt write it. without kirby wirting darkseid he has taken a mighty fall from grace. hasnt he.

the Darkone
............You hypocritical bastard. You dare to use Superman's taking down Darkseid showings as canon and proof that Superman can win when the chips are down, AND NOW YOU SAY HE'S ****ED AGAINST ODIN?! And yet, he can win against Darkseid, another skyfather? Get the **** off KMC. thumb down

That's why I made this thread, too show that certain members are bias.

quanchi112
That's why I made this thread, too show that certain members are hypocrites. who is a hypocrit and how. explain who.

strengthkills
That's why I made this thread, too show that certain members are hypocrites. dude if u havent realized it yet the majority of people on this thread have been or are currently hypocrites

the Darkone
Darkseid was really ment to be Odin rival, everybody is picking Odin over Superman which is common sense, then will pick Superman over Darkseid which is idiot. I believe in my opinion Odin/Darkseid are equals and both have outrageous feats under there belts, Superman doesn't have chance against Odin and sure as hell doesn't have chance over Darkseid. DC has nurtured it's common sense base on what DS has done in the past, to pick superman over Darkseid for more of the majority because he won two or three fights over Darkseid is out right stupid.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by strengthkills
dude if u havent realized it yet the majority of people on this thread have been or are currently hypocrites

I count 2. Panther and Quanchi. You on the other hand, wank Hulk, but at least you're consistent and not a hypocrite. Those two are scum and the worst dregs of KMC. I'd swear they were lowering the collective IQ of the forum with their shitty debating. erm

hush
Odin.

Caps Conscience
Depends is it DC or Marvel?

King Kandy
I count 2. Panther and Quanchi. You on the other hand, wank Hulk, but at least you're consistent and not a hypocrite. Those two are scum and the worst dregs of KMC. I'd swear they were lowering the collective IQ of the forum with their shitty debating. erm
Quanchi sucks so much, he's worse then the DevilGoblin/xmeat team.

starking
To be fair, Superman is way stronger. But in a straight up fight, Odin destroys Supes.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by King Kandy
Quanchi sucks so much, he's worse then the DevilGoblin/xmeat team.

Not really. It's possible to have some level of discussion with Quanchi.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.