The Juhani Love Relationship

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ThoraxeRMG
When I descovered the Juhani falling in love with the main character in Kotor, I was shocked even more that only females could get this.
I soon found out that was a bug in the game that allowed a male romance option in certain copies of the game. Has anyone else experienced this?

-Silver Falcon-
Uh, no... I never tried anything with that ugly agressive-beast eek!

ThoraxeRMG
Cold but true.
The only reason I had was for opening that option was out of pure boredom.

-Silver Falcon-
Yeah, when I'm bored I also talk to my companions about their lives n' everything... I like the stories Canderous tells about the Mandalorian Wars.

Darth Hord
I hate talking to Juhani her stories are so annoying this what happend to me blah blah blah thank you for rescuing me from the dark side blah blah blah. I like talking to Canderous,Carth,Jolee, and Bastilla. I would like more dialogue if you talk to HK though.

-Silver Falcon-
Yeah, HK rocks. I love when Revan & Bastila kiss shifty

Count Makashi
Yeah HK is the best, he should have had a side story.

Darth Hord
Originally posted by -Silver Falcon-
Yeah, HK rocks. I love when Revan & Bastila kiss shifty

They did more than kiss my niave friend. wink

Originally posted by Count Makashi
Yeah HK is the best, he should have had a side story.

And of course the only thing like his side story is cut from KOTOR2

-Silver Falcon-
Originally posted by Darth Hord
They did more than kiss my niave friend. wink

I have NO doubt about that smokin'

And of course the only thing like his side story is cut from KOTOR2

And, my friend, that's what the TSLRP crew is working on right now eek!

Darth Hord
And, my friend, that's what the TSLRP crew is working on right now eek!

I know but it is only a mod right now and I have the game for xbox and I am not gonna mod my 360 for it.

-Silver Falcon-
Of course you won't, that's why it won't come out on XBOX... it will only be available in PC.

Darth Hord
Of course you won't, that's why it won't come out on XBOX... it will only be available in PC.

No but is possible to mod other games and get the files onto and xbox I did it once on a 2 month xbox live account. So I assumed it is still possible to do. If I did have it for my comp. I am still not so sure I'd get it cause there is always a chance for the hard drive to crash.

-Silver Falcon-
Is there a chance for the PC's hyperdrive to crash, too?

Darth Hord
Is there a chance for the PC's hyperdrive to crash, too? It all depends on a lot of computer stuff which I don't know about. But it could happen to any comp. mod If I were to get the mod I would wait a little but and see how it affects other people comp. I would also not add anything of my own to it (which I could do but with my comp. luck lately tells me not to)

-Silver Falcon-
Yes, good idea. I'll wait to see how the mod affects other people's computers and only then, depending on the effects, I may or may not buy it.

MasterAshenVor
Actually Juhani was suppost to be a Lesbian\Bi Sexual Character but they decided aginst that thinking it had no place in the SW Universe and i whole heartedly agree

ThoraxeRMG
But she is a bisexual.

MasterAshenVor
YAY lol (Not) yea it happened to me befor i Pimp slapped that Ugly Cathar

ThoraxeRMG
She's not the only bisexual character in Star Wars.

ESB -1138
Originally posted by Darth Hord
I know but it is only a mod right now and I have the game for xbox and I am not gonna mod my 360 for it.

Yeah if you mod your 360 you'll end up like Hitler.

Morridini
It's a bug?
I just thought Juhani was lesbian.

exanda kane
You may be looking for practice, but you might want to point your desires on live subjects instead. confused

ThoraxeRMG
Originally posted by Morridini
It's a bug?
I just thought Juhani was lesbian.

Me, too.
She is just a bisexual.

Originally posted by exanda kane
You may be looking for practice, but you might want to point your desires on live subjects instead. confused

"The only reason I had was for opening that option was out of pure boredom."

Yeah, unexpected stuff happens where you're bored.

exanda kane
Come on! Do something a little more extravagant to cope with your affliction.

MasterAshenVor
Lol lets all have fun YAY JUHANI IS GAY! ya happy now ? sad

ThoraxeRMG
Originally posted by exanda kane
Come on! Do something a little more extravagant to cope with your affliction.

Me cope with my boredom? confused
Huh?

jollyjim311
Originally posted by MasterAshenVor
Actually Juhani was suppost to be a Lesbian\Bi Sexual Character but they decided aginst that thinking it had no place in the SW Universe and i whole heartedly agree

50 years behind the times, much? Homosexuality is a natural thing in sentients. Just what is it that you are afraid of?

http://www.movieposter.com/posters/archive/main/24/MPW-12409

yogert
speakin of pimps watch this its the funniest thing i've ever seen
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6A0rwG39Jzk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.