Oa vs. New Genesis

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Endless Mike
All - out war, both sides get a month of prep.

The Source is not allowed to directly intervene.

No help from Apokolips

charlemagne9746
New Genesis should win...especially with Highfather there. They are gods..lol. If Genesis can stave off Darkseid...I figure Genesis could survive OA

Rick/Genis
Dude what is it with this "Gods" shit?

You know Steppenwolf is a "God" too, right?

charlemagne9746
without PIS...gods shouldn't lose....it would be stupid for any type of supreme being to lose...that's just my point...I realize comics aren't written that way though.

batdude123
Oa without too much trouble. Oa DOES have the Guardians after all. ermmhappy

xmarksthespot
But... they're gods... gods damnit! Thor obviously runs rampant on Oa too. ermmhappy

batdude123
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
But... they're gods... gods damnit! Thor obviously runs rampant on Oa too. ermmhappy

How could I be so ignorant? ermmnone

charlemagne9746
He's right....Thor could solo Oa

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by batdude123
How could I be so ignorant? ermmnone You're a pooface. *giggle* vin

Deathstroke
I was thinking about this matchup earlier today actually.

hush
Guardians FTW.

batdude123
You're a pooface. *giggle* vin

I guess so. sad

xmarksthespot
I guess so. sad It's alright at least it's just your face and you're not a doodoohead. happy

Thor stomps Krona and Ganthet; with one hand tied behind his back!!!

Soljer
Oa.

jrodslam
OA for the win.

batdude123
It's alright at least it's just your face and you're not a doodoohead. happy

Thanks. sad

King Kandy
Oa.

kevdude
Oa wins?? No.. They couldn't defeat Apokolips. New Genesis wins

nvrbeenwthagirl
You guys realize that New genesis has the most powerful tech in the DCU right? It's not just the Gods and thier powers, it's thier crazy tech. All those mother boxes and other crazy stuff they have on hand and can dream up.

Endless Mike
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
You guys realize that New genesis has the most powerful tech in the DCU right? It's not just the Gods and thier powers, it's thier crazy tech. All those mother boxes and other crazy stuff they have on hand and can dream up.

But the Green Lantern Ring is the most powerful weapon in the universe.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Endless Mike

Oh come on. roll eyes (sarcastic) There are quite a few things more powerful. I'm having trouble calling this fight. Mostly cause I don't remember most of the New Genesis new gods. srug

kevdude

And where did it get them when they went to war with Apokolips??? stick out tongue

Endless Mike
They can tap the central power battery and achieve Ion/Parallax levels of power

TricksterPriest
They can tap the central power battery and achieve Ion/Parallax levels of power

Then Metron goes and gets the Worlogog. shifty

Utrigita
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Then Metron goes and gets the Worlogog. shifty

What are the chances that he will even get involved in this fight, he sees himself like some kind of observant and rarely engage in combat, from my point of view.

kevdude
If everyone tapped into the Central Battery they wouldn't be as powerful as Ion/Parallax... Yah they would be powered up but not that powered up... If they are all allowed to get to the Central Battery, or only Hal or Kyle would be the only being vs all of New Genesis then Metron should be allowed to get the Worlogog...

batdude123

He's got a point though, folks.

Check out what Orion does here with a simple genesis box-
http://img404.imageshack.us/my.php?image=orionwithgenesisboxoj3.jpg

Yeah... he converted the entire universe into pure energy and then remade it.

Desaad
Originally posted by Utrigita
What are the chances that he will even get involved in this fight, he sees himself like some kind of observant and rarely engage in combat, from my point of view.

He's gotten involved in every major conflict or event involving the New Gods -- and beyond.

quanchi112
oa easily.

Estacado
He's got a point though, folks.

Check out what Orion does here with a simple genesis box-
http://img404.imageshack.us/my.php?image=orionwithgenesisboxoj3.jpg

Yeah... he converted the entire universe into pure energy and then remade it.
Nice!!!

Validus
Oa with ease.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Validus
Oa with ease. cosigned. its difficul stomaching these new gods fanboys.

Evil_Ash
New Gods fanboys?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Evil_Ash
New Gods fanboys? are u confused by something i said. eek!

starking
Originally posted by quanchi112
are u confused by something i said. eek! Why do you annoy people?

quanchi112
Originally posted by starking
Why do you annoy people? do u ever contribute to the topic at hand. i feel like u just follow me in threads. please find something else to do. go read arespect thread. laughing

starking
do u ever contribute to the topic at hand. i feel like u just follow me in threads. please find something else to do. go read arespect thread. laughing No I'm dead serious, you are VERY annoying. You come out of nowhere and you talk shit, about posters who are better debaters than you. This isn't a playground, where you run around and play tag, this is a place for more mature, conversations.

Look around and tell me how many people like you? Very little, if not, none. I mean for godsakes, your arguments are terrible. "Doomsday solod Apokolips, Darkseid losses", what kind bullshit is that? If your going to downplay something, make sure that the thing your defending, doesn't have the same problems. That's called double standards, and you do it all the time.

And why do you tip ride people, who have the same opinion, as you? Are you that weakminded, that you consider any post with big adult words, and a the same opinion as you, an owning? Thats not being owned, that's called debating, something your incapable of. The reason their post seem so astonishing to you, is because you suck at it, and you can't put it in good words for yourself.

Let me put it this way.

Your not smart

Your not funny

Your not logical

And your not cool

Now cut this shit out, your making an ass of yourself.

quanchi112
No I'm dead serious, you are VERY annoying. You come out of nowhere and you talk shit, about posters who are better debaters than you. This isn't a playground, where you run around and play tag, this is a place for more mature, conversations.

Look around and tell me how many people like you? Very little, if not, none. I mean for godsakes, your arguments are terrible. "Doomsday solod Apokolips, Darkseid losses", what kind bullshit is that? If your going to downplay something, make sure that the thing your defending, doesn't have the same problems. That's called double standards, and you do it all the time.

And why do you tip ride people, who have the same opinion, as you? Are you that weakminded, that you consider any post with big adult words, and a the same opinion as you, an owning? Thats not being owned, that's called debating, something your incapable of. The reason their post seem so astonishing to you, is because you suck at it, and you can't put it in good words for yourself.

Let me put it this way.

Your not smart

Your not funny

Your not logical

And your not cool

Now cut this shit out, your making an ass of yourself. sigh... another long post with how u feel about me. how much u dislike me which t me is a compliment. u have no effect on me what so ever. but it seems u just follow me to posts to tell me im annoying. its funny how when u disagree with me,panthergod or whoveer that u try to tell them to leave they arent wanted here. please for ur opwn peace of mind take me out of ur thoughts and respond to the thread at hand not people themselves. talk about something i said. ur making this personal and attacking me as a person which is well trolling.

starking
sigh... another long post with how u feel about me. how much u dislike me which t me is a compliment. u have no effect on me what so ever. but it seems u just follow me to posts to tell me im annoying. its funny how when u disagree with me,panthergod or whoveer that u try to tell them to leave they arent wanted here. please for ur opwn peace of mind take me out of ur thoughts and respond to the thread at hand not people themselves. talk about something i said. ur making this personal and attacking me as a person which is well trolling. Wow someones hyocritical, aren't they? Your the same person who just said "cosigned. its difficul stomaching these new gods fanboys."
And of course "ur not sure about anything, lol. u knoe nothing about anything. heres a fact jack. thanos referenced it in thanos series one so its canon. now get lost punk u are quite the idiot." Btw, stop taking Panthergod's back, no one likes him, and I have every right in the world to tell him to leave.

quanchi112
Wow someones hyocritical, aren't they? Your the same person who just said "cosigned. its difficul stomaching these new gods fanboys."
And of course "ur not sure about anything, lol. u knoe nothing about anything. heres a fact jack. thanos referenced it in thanos series one so its canon. now get lost punk u are quite the idiot." Btw, stop taking Panthergod's back, no one likes him, and I have every right in the world to tell him to leave. no one likes him so u cant tell him to leave. hahahah. u are hilarious u are the question dodger. i own all the new gods series. ur still the guy who posted whoa when u saw when they make their own little universe. becuz half this stuff on here u just sponge fromother peoples posts and respect threads. if thanos referenced it in his own series and remebers the events u mean what its bullshi-. i bet u dont even own the series. so from now on according to ur logic if someone references soemthing they did in their pwn comic that isnt good enough. weird logic but then again u dont even read these comics u just look at scans. no one on here has the right to tell anyone to leave. u are wrong. quit playing the popularity card it sounds so pathetic. anyone who cares about being popular on avs website i feel sorry for.

Symmetric Chaos
Oa, probably not a bad fight though.

starking
no one likes him so u cant tell him to leave. hahahah. u are hilarious u are the question dodger. i own all the new gods series. ur still the guy who posted whoa when u saw when they make their own little universe. becuz half this stuff on here u just sponge fromother peoples posts and respect threads. if thanos referenced it in his own series and remebers the events u mean what its bullshi-. i bet u dont even own the series. so from now on according to ur logic if someone references soemthing they did in their pwn comic that isnt good enough. weird logic but then again u dont even read these comics u just look at scans. no one on here has the right to tell anyone to leave. u are wrong. quit playing the popularity card it sounds so pathetic. anyone who cares about being popular on avs website i feel sorry for. Too bad you can't comprehend the comics, you read. Keep on saying stupid shit, if everyone hates you, then that's your problem laughing

quanchi112
Too bad you can't comprehend the comics, you read. Keep on saying stupid shit, if everyone hates you, then that's your problem laughing again u say what i say is stupid but yet u dont debate with me and show me the error of my ways. i said i didnt care if poeple hated the shit outta me. i could care less about u. everytime u bring up popularity it makes u look weak and like u care so much.

starking
again u say what i say is stupid but yet u dont debate with me and show me the error of my ways. i said i didnt care if poeple hated the shit outta me. i could care less about u. everytime u bring up popularity it makes u look weak and like u care so much. What ever, it's your reputation.

nvrbeenwthagirl
What ever, it's your reputation.

wait. He has one of those?

starking
wait. He has one of those? No laughing

quanchi112
No laughing oh im glad to see u and ur leader nver are having fun just joking around like alwys not responding to the thread. embarrasment

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.