WWH vs 8th Day Juggernaut with a twist.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

charlemagne9746
World War Hulk...based on what we know so far..and his potential is locked up by the Living Tribunal in an inescapable barrier for 20 years. During this time...the Tribunal tortures the Hulk...making Hulk grow constantly angrier 24/7 for 20 years.

Hulk is released and placed in 8th day Juggs path. Will Hulk be strong enough to tear Juggernaut to pieces?

Jebus reborn
Did you know you can be arrested for indecent exposure?

charlemagne9746
Originally posted by Jebus reborn
Did you know you can be arrested for indecent exposure?

yeah...I've been arrested twice already in the past month. I just can't quit it.

llagrok
Living Tribunal is one mean bastard

Jebus reborn
Originally posted by charlemagne9746
yeah...I've been arrested twice already in the past month. I just can't quit it. That's sick!

I mean, what kind of world do we live in, where we can't show ourselves the way we came out of the vagina, in public?

charlemagne9746
That's sick!

I mean, what kind of world do we live in, where we can't show ourselves the way we came out of the vagina, in public?

I hear ya man....i know when I die....i want my ashes inserted into a douche bottle....i wanna go back through just one more time.

Jebus reborn
I hear ya man....i know when I die....i want my ashes inserted into a douche bottle....i wanna go back through just one more time. When I go, I want to have an open casket where I'm buck ass naked, stricken with rigor mortis.

guy222
Originally posted by llagrok
Living Tribunal is one mean bastard

He does have three faces

Ptr_Grifin
Originally posted by guy222
He does have three faces

I like, practically everything this guy posts.

Apolloknight
8th day.

guy222
Originally posted by Ptr_Grifin
I like, practically everything this guy posts.

big grin

golem370
Hulk would win because he would probably crack Juggernaut Force Field.

Symmetric Chaos
World War Hulk...based on what we know so far

no expression

OK . . . he's less powerful than he was during PlanetHulk.

janus77
what do we know so far?
WWH >> BB's (much vaunted) scream. check.
WWH >> Ironman's best armor. check.
WWH >> any previous incarnation of Hulk. mmmperhaps.

WWH >> PlanetHulk. check (given that the rage is focussed through meditation, upon specific targets).

WWH >> WarHulk. not sure, two universes full of energies pumped him up, no?

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by janus77
WWH >> BB's (much vaunted) scream. check.

That would be the sole feat he has that puts him above other Hulk incarnations.

Of course we've also see him laid out by a punch from Herc which rater balances stuff out.

WWH >> Ironman's best armor. check.

Hulk has almost always been better than any armor Stark can throw at him.

WWH >> PlanetHulk. check (given that the rage is focussed through meditation, upon specific targets).

We haven't really seen any evidence of that. So far he's done nothing that normal SavageHulk would be unable to do.

janus77
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
That would be the sole feat he has that puts him above other Hulk incarnations.

Of course we've also see him laid out by a punch from Herc which rater balances stuff out.
he wasn't 'laid out', so much as knocked down. he neither lost consciousness nor suffered any wooziness or disorientation, so I don't think it really says anything much. not enough to counter the proof of his ungodly rage-strength as demonstrated in the encounter with BB.

I take that to be further proof of what they were showing in Worldbreaker, where his warbound taught him to channel, control and cap his rage. to only use it (and thus the unlimited strength/durability...) when really necessary.

We haven't really seen any evidence of that. So far he's done nothing that normal SavageHulk would be unable to do.
well, technically, that's true. Savage Hulk would be the equal of WWH, hence my uncertainty over the 'strongest hulk ever' thing.
it's just that WWH is using it more effectively, with a great deal more smarts and is not causing the kind of 'colateral damage' that typifies Hulk's usual moments of ungodly rage.

I'd put money on Savage Hulk shrugging off everything WWH has, but I'd also put money on WWH laying out (and quite fast, obviously) Savage Hulk, because he's smarter and more controlled without having to resort to the 'psychological lobotomies' that Banner previously used to impose in order to gain control of that awesome force.

Hannibal-Lector
He still cant harm juggy....

Apolloknight
No physical force can hurt juggernaut......

no expression

janus77
laughing

carver9
what are you laughing for, nothing physical can hurt juggernaut.

janus77
laughing

Apolloknight

No physical force can hurt juggernaut.....

no expression

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Apolloknight

no expression

Except say Onslaught . . . or a Godblast . . . or Cytorak

Apolloknight
Except say Onslaught . . . or a Godblast . . . or Cytorak

I think it pretty much agreed that the Onslaught saga pretty much ignored everything Juggernaut was about, The whole gem being in his chest when he launched it into orbit, and even if separated he should still have his powers, and people reading his mind through his helmet. Yeah it was pretty bad. Also the Godblast didn't hurt him, it stopped him, and I think it was only because the ground gave way (I think)

Symmetric Chaos
I think it pretty much agreed that the Onslaught saga pretty much ignored everything Juggernaut was about, The whole gem being in his chest when he launched it into orbit, and even if separated he should still have his powers, and people reading his mind through his helmet. Yeah it was pretty bad.

You keep thinking that

smile

Also the Godblast didn't hurt him, it stopped him, and I think it was only because the ground gave way (I think)

Curse you and you're legitemate knowlege of comics.

Galan007
he wasn't 'laid out', so much as knocked down. he neither lost consciousness nor suffered any wooziness or disorientation, so I don't think it really says anything much. hmm

http://i80.imagethrust.com/t/1189420/h1.jpg

Hannibal-Lector
Onslaught is a physcic being.... not physical and even onslaught acknowledges he cant kill juggernaut... (and thats minusing the fact that onslaught was probably the worst written character ever) and god blast didnt hurt him....

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Galan007
hmm

http://i80.imagethrust.com/t/1189420/h1.jpg

You'll note however that Herc was scared of a Hulk who was just about able to stand.

Apolloknight
You'll note however that Herc was scared of a Hulk who was just about able to stand.

I agree, Herc look like he wanted nothing else to do with Hulk, its kinda funny actually!!!

Ptr_Grifin
Originally posted by Hannibal-Lector
Onslaught is a physcic being.... not physical and even onslaught acknowledges he cant kill juggernaut... (and thats minusing the fact that onslaught was probably the worst written character ever) and god blast didnt hurt him....

When Onslaught ripped the gem out of Juggernaut's chest, Cain was weakened from his time in an alternate universe (Malibu's run on the All New Exiles). So that wasn't Juggernaut at full power or close to it.

And besides, the inscription said, "...forever more a human Juggernaut". So you were right about the gem being removed shouldn't have taken his powers away.

strengthkills
as of right now it looks like is pretty invulnerable himself
ill give 8th day 4/10(the first four) and wwh hulk the last 6/10

Jebus reborn
You'll note however that Herc was scared of a Hulk who was just about able to stand. Hercules never did want anything to do with him though, so that points moot.
He wanted to help him.

He defended himself once, in an attempt to stop him for a second to get him to listen to him.

The other times, he basically let Hulk hit him, to show that he means no harm.

Grinning Goku

no expression

What about full-on blast from The Destroyer's visor?

strengthkills
Hercules never did want anything to do with him though, so that points moot.
He wanted to help him.

He defended himself once, in an attempt to stop him for a second to get him to listen to him.

The other times, he basically let Hulk hit him, to show that he means no harm. what ever puts u hulk-haters to bed....jk laughing

Symmetric Chaos
Hercules never did want anything to do with him though, so that points moot.
He wanted to help him.

The other times, he basically let Hulk hit him, to show that he means no harm.

I know that. I was trying (and apparenly failing) to be funny by pointing out that when taken out of context it seems that Hercules just about beat Hulk but was still scared out of hit wits, a situation that I happen to find moderately humorous.

Jebus reborn
Originally posted by strengthkills
what ever puts u hulk-haters to bed....jk laughing Ya but, you're an idiot.

KillAll
Originally posted by Grinning Goku
What about full-on blast from The Destroyer's visor?

depends on if it has any magical properties to it... if it doesnt then its still a physical attack and it wouldnt harm him. it didnt disentigrate thor...

strengthkills
Ya but, you're an idiot. ^^ironic

Newjak
Actually Cain was halted before the ground gave way but it wasn't even really a stop more of a moment of surprise. Because he then the ground collapsed.

As for who wins this 8th Juggernaut trashed and almost killed Thor like he was a baby.

Hercules
You keep thinking that

smile

Curse you and you're legitemate knowlege of comics.

Hes right the Onslaught Saga was garbage and they did ignore a lot of continuity as far as Juggernaut goes. sad

Jebus reborn
Originally posted by strengthkills
^^ironic No, actually it isn't.

Although I'm not one to brag, I'm far from an idiot.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.