Iron Fist vs Sabertooth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

norrinradd43
This went down in 1977 in Creeds first apperance and Danny came out on top...who wins now? smokin'

guy222
Originally posted by norrinradd43
This went down in 1977 in Creeds first apperance and Danny came out on top...who wins now? smokin'

IF

capt it up
lol sabertooth.

batdude123
Victor.

guy222
Originally posted by capt it up
lol sabertooth.

danny can win

is it the healin factor for creed

python99
Iron Fist takes the tiebreaker 6-10

Jebus reborn
Fist punches right through his head.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Creed loses PERIOD. Danny beat him once, I'm positive he'll do it yet again.

Apolloknight
hmm, sabretooth's showings seem to fluctuate violently to me.

batdude123
What the f*ck is this? Jump on Danny's sack day?

Victor eviscerates him.

Soljer
Originally posted by batdude123
What the f*ck is this? Jump on Danny's sack day?

Victor eviscerates him.

Nah.

Creed's latest showings depict him without adamantium.

That means that Fist punches a nice large hole in Victor. He'll more than likely heal from it, but not after being down for long enough to count as a 'forum KO.'

Marvel Boy
Sabretooth. Just as fast, more durable and healing factor

llagrok
Sabretoot's speed won't overcome the major skill advantage that Iron Fist has.

Nonetheless I'd still give this to Sabretooth. Old Creed has tons of good showings.

capt it up
Originally posted by Soljer
Nah.

That means that Fist punches a nice large hole in Victor. He'll more than likely heal from it, but not after being down for long enough to count as a 'forum KO.'
sorry but your wrong.

First Sabertooth with bone claws has taken hits from juggernaut and other class hundreds with out a hole being in him and with out being KO.

Hell even a hole in creed would do really nothing.

Not to mention IF has hit Creed with a full on out IF attack and did nothing to creed even with creed hitting a fuel line and blowing up.

I am sorry but batdudes right IF would get man handled.

llagrok
sorry but your wrong.

First Sabertooth with bone claws has taken hits from juggernaut and other class hundreds with out a hole being in him and with out being KO.

Hell even a hole in creed would do really nothing.

Not to mention IF has hit Creed with a full on out IF attack and did nothing to creed even with creed hitting a fuel line and blowing up.

I am sorry but batdudes right IF would get man handled.

Hole in Creed would do plenty.

Iron fist had exactly the same powers in the exiles, and he punched straight through Colossus. His punches are different from Hulks or Juggernaut's punches.

Iron Fist can cave in Sabretooth's skull if he charged all his ki into one punch. Only problem is that Sabretooth would never let him. There is no way Iron Fist gets a clear shot at punching through Creed without having to sacrifice his own guts.

capt it up
Originally posted by llagrok
Hole in Creed would do plenty.
no it really would not. You talking about a guy who eats bullets for breakfast.

Hell wolverine who not as tought as creed had been stabbed completely through the cheact by a massice stinger when his healing factor was all but taxed and still he was fighting.

Iron fist had exactly the same powers in the exiles, and he punched straight through Colossus. His punches are different from Hulks or Juggernaut's punches.
false. That al speculation to assume they all had the same powers and level of power. It an alternate reality for a reason.

Not to mention 616 IF has tried and failed to KO sabertooth with a full on out IF punch

Iron Fist can cave in Sabretooth's skull if he charged all his ki into one punch. Only problem is that Sabretooth would never let him. There is no way Iron Fist gets a clear shot at punching through Creed without having to sacrifice his own guts.
now this I can agree on.

llagrok
When was the last time Sabretooth and Iron Fist fought? It's ages ago.

You don't think that Iron Fist can cave in a normal human being's skull? Because Sabretooth's durability is pretty crappy without adamantium.

srankmissingnin
no it really would not. You talking about a guy who eats bullets for breakfast.

Hell wolverine who not as tought as creed had been stabbed completely through the cheact by a massice stinger when his healing factor was all but taxed and still he was fighting.

false. That al speculation to assume they all had the same powers and level of power. It an alternate reality for a reason.

Not to mention 616 IF has tried and failed to KO sabertooth with a full on out IF punch

now this I can agree on.

Wolverine wasn't even KOed when everything from his nipples down to the bottom of his pelves was incinerated. He sat in a bath tub and waited for his liver to grow back so he could get shit faced. cool

srankmissingnin

You don't think that Iron Fist can cave in a normal human being's skull? Because Sabretooth's durability is pretty crappy without adamantium.

No it isn't. He's bones and muscles are much, much denser then a normal humans.

llagrok
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
No it isn't. He's bones and muscles are much, much denser then a normal humans.

Shhhhh

I'm trying to get capt pissed

capt it up
90's maybe earlier and since then sabertooth has gotten a lot more powerfulw hile IF has increased only slightly.

umm sabertooth durability with out adamtium is like 10 times a normal humans lol.

hell a hundred per hour plane crash was only able to damage him down to his muscles and that was due to an explosion.

llagrok
Shiver Man sure kicked his ass.

capt it up
Shiver Man sure kicked his ass.
shiver man was undead had kitty powers but better. Head special bullets that burned your in sides and was one of the biggest bad asses to ever apeare in a comic.

llagrok
shiver man was undead had kitty powers but better. Head special bullets that burned your in sides and was one of the biggest bad asses to ever apeare in a comic.

I know and I thought he was supposed to kill Sabretooth.

Seeing as Sabretooth has reappeared and Shiver hasn't, does that mean Sabretooth killed him?

I wish he'd resurface along with Fury.

capt it up
I know and I thought he was supposed to kill Sabretooth.

Seeing as Sabretooth has reappeared and Shiver hasn't, does that mean Sabretooth killed him?

I wish he'd resurface along with Fury.
No idea. It one of the few issues I do not own of wolverines.

ya I like shiver man and fury.

srankmissingnin
Shiverman never fought Sabretooth. He left after the explotion... he walk right past Wolverine.

llagrok
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Shiverman never fought Sabretooth. He left after the explotion... he walk right past Wolverine.

Just teasing big grin

He shot Sabretooth a couple of times in the back, that was it.

batdude123
Nah.

The only thing funnier than Danny winning this is you saying he'd punch a hole through Creed.

Alfheim

No he didnt IF clearly stated he didnt have his Iron fist, he used his chi instead and it bloody hurt. What do you think would happen if he used the IF technique?

jinzin
Originally posted by DARKLORDCAEDUS
Creed loses PERIOD. Danny beat him once, I'm positive he'll do it yet again.

THAT'S your reasoning?
Nevermind the fact that Sabretooth has schooled him two times afterwards. no expression

jinzin
Nah.

That means that Fist punches a nice large hole in Victor. He'll more than likely heal from it, but not after being down for long enough to count as a 'forum KO.' He already hit sabes with the Iron fist and Sabes didn't have admantium.. and he shrugged it off.

capt it up
Originally posted by Alfheim
No he didnt IF clearly stated he didnt have his Iron fist, he used his chi instead and it bloody hurt. What do you think would happen if he used the IF technique?
read it again buddy. IF was later able to sommon the IF and he did and it proved useless.

superbatman86
Originally posted by batdude123
The only thing funnier than Danny winning this is you saying he'd punch a hole through Creed. Not like putting a hole in Creed would matter.In the new Cable and Deadpool Dp shot the holy god out of Sabes and he didn't even go down.

Daredevil1
read it again buddy. IF was later able to sommon the IF and he did and it proved useless.

What issue title/number is this?

long pig
lol sabertooth.
He's already beaten Wolverine, so why not Sabretooth?

http://img24.imagevenue.com/aAfkjfp01fo1i-14087/loc600/23524_xmen5_122_600lo.jpg

jinzin
Originally posted by long pig
He's already beaten Wolverine, so why not Sabretooth?

http://img24.imagevenue.com/aAfkjfp01fo1i-14087/loc600/23524_xmen5_122_600lo.jpg

because he didn't beat Wolverine. erm

he held Wolverine off for an extended period of time and he was basically doing NOTHING to Wolverine BUT hold him off, and then he got pinned down before the fight was actually resolved...

The only other time they fought was in a What If and Wolverine was kicking his ass.

Doesn't help that Danny also got curbstomped during return of the Kun Lun and Wolverine in turn beat that guy down and was about to kill him too.

Finally.. Why can't IF win? maybe it's because the last time he fought Sabretooth he was getting his head kicked in before the fight ended by way of plot device.. not to mention the two or three upgrades Sabes has recieved since then. no expression

long pig
Originally posted by jinzin
because he didn't beat Wolverine. erm

he held Wolverine off for an extended period of time and he was basically doing NOTHING to Wolverine BUT hold him off, and then he got pinned down before the fight was actually resolved...

The only other time they fought was in a What If and Wolverine was kicking his ass.

Doesn't help that Danny also got curbstomped during return of the Kun Lun and Wolverine in turn beat that guy down and was about to kill him too.

Finally.. Why can't IF win? maybe it's because the last time he fought Sabretooth he was getting his head kicked in before the fight ended by way of plot device.. not to mention the two or three upgrades Sabes has recieved since then. no expression
I think he knocked Wolverine out leaving him out of the fight for a while. Colossus said "So, you've defeated my friend".

Not that it's a bad thing, IF would knock out nearly anyone he punches. He punches with 100's of tons of force. He's mighty faster than either Sabre or Wolvie, so he'd land the punch.

jinzin
Originally posted by long pig
I think he knocked Wolverine out leaving him out of the fight for a while. Colossus said "So, you've defeated my friend".

Not that it's a bad thing, IF would knock out nearly anyone he punches. He punches with 100's of tons of force. He's mighty faster than either Sabre or Wolvie, so he'd land the punch.

Now you're just being ABSURD. laughing out loud

If Spiderman can't knock Wolverine out by throwing him out a skyscraper, and he walks way from jumping out a damned SHIELD hellicarrier do you HONESTLY believe that he was KOed by judo thow? no expression

Colossus made the reference to the fact that IF had just gotten the upper hand on his team-mates, defeated doesn't equate to KOed, aside from that Crawler and Logan are up and about as soon as we see the fight again.

And while IF might punch with that kind of force using the Iron Fist technique he doesn't when he's just throwing blows.

Faster? puh-lease! Sabretooth's speed was something that had Danny terrified back in sabe's CLASSIC days... it's no coincidence that in their last fight Sabretooth landed 4 blows before he LET IF hit him once. erm

Wolverine's argueable but I think that Wolverine is faster and can remain so for longer periods of time while IF is more likely to fatigue out.

guy222
danny

llagrok
Originally posted by guy222
danny

Battlehammer
Shhhhh

I'm trying to get capt pissed

don't make me call my fellow thunderians..........Thunder Cats HOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

guy222
Danny

Soljer
Originally posted by guy222
Danny

Agreed.

snoopdogg
Creed.

Bada's Palin
Iron Fist more often than not.

Agreed.

You guy fanboy 131

Mindset
IF wins at least 11/10

vansonbee
Iron Fist KO Sabretooth !

Warrior18
Iron Fist

srankmissingnin
Creed

norrinradd43
Remember the Mutant Massacre Creed showing when he smashed a dumbell into a little ball when he was going after Psylock? Thats wierd to me because isnt he only supposed to be a little stronger than Wolverine?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.