Eradicator/Hank Henshaw/Black Adam vs. Sentry/BRB/Majestic

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Battle of the Week. Who would win in a bloodlust fight between the two sides?

batdude123
Erads, Hank, and BA.

Avalonofthewind
Erads/Hank/BA

It doesn't help that BRB has a cybernetic body with Henshaw around.

guy222
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Battle of the Week. Who would win in a bloodlust fight between the two sides?

team one

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
Erads/Hank/BA

It doesn't help that BRB has a cybernetic body with Henshaw around.

I thought Surfer fixed that Problem.

Avalonofthewind
Not that I know of. I know he helped bring BRB from the brink of death....but I don't think he changed his body.

Team 1 has the speed and versatility advantage. Mental and Matter manipulation, Magic, and the ability to create any weapon based on your enemies weakness.

BRB is the most versatile guy on team 2...but he's also by far the slowest...and as stated...he's also completely vulnerable to Henshaw due to his cybernetic makeup.

In essence..it will end up Erads, Henshaw, BA, BRB vs Sentry, and Majestic.

UniOmni
If BRB weren't an android, i'd give the second team the win.

Majestic has the number of Eradicator, as we've seen.

Sentry would likely handle Henshaw, and BRB vs Adam would be a slobberknocker to see.

Majestic is the strongest guy here, but not as durable to energy attacks as i'd like to take on Eradicator or Henshaw.

BRB is the weak link, with Henshaw there tho.

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by UniOmni
If BRB weren't an android, i'd give the second team the win.

Majestic has the number of Eradicator, as we've seen.

Really? Even with Erads jobbing... Maj was nearly killed. If Erads fights full potential as per forum rules. Maj is not even an issue.

would likely handle Henshaw, and BRB vs Adam would be a slobberknocker to see.

Sentry gets wasted by Henshaw. He had a hard time with Ultron...Henshaw is much much worse.

is the strongest guy here, but not as durable to energy attacks as i'd like to take on Eradicator or Henshaw.

BRB is the weak link, with Henshaw there tho.

Where did you get that Maj is the strongest guy? Considering that both both Erads and Henshaw not only have clone Superman bodies, but can both amp without issue?

UniOmni
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
Really? Even with Erads jobbing... Maj was nearly killed. If Erads fights full potential as per forum rules. Maj is not even an issue.

What will Majestic do if Eradicator...

Sentry gets wasted by Henshaw. He had a hard time with Ultron...Henshaw is much much worse.

Where did you get that Maj is the strongest guy? Considering that both both Erads and Henshaw not only have clone Superman bodies, but can both amp without issue?

Majestic breaks through his armor and reprograms him yet again.

And Majestic was in danger of being injured, but he never looked like he was in danger of being killed.

How does Sentry get wasted by Henshaw, when Henshaw and Ultron represent two different places in the villain tiers?

Ultron had the files on Sentry, and basically prepped for him. It's not like she just flatout owned him.

Henshaw doesn't have that luxury, plus is a peer of top tiers with some versatility that enables him to go above certain others.

Sentry punches a hole in him, and brings him at ftl speeds to the sun, only to find that in the trip, henshaw has been scattered in thousands of pieces, yet again.

Henshaw is based on the cloning of Superman from 13 years ago.

He's just not as powerful physically as Majestic.

And Erad and Henshaw amping is about as consistent as Surfer amping. Not something they usually pull out.

Avalonofthewind
Majestic breaks through his armor and reprograms him yet again.

And Majestic was in danger of being injured, but he never looked like he was in danger of being killed.

Gee...must be why he was sh*tting bricks when Erads came back for him yet again...and admitted Erads was killing him.

Also...did you forget about the intangibility/Mindraping/EM spectrum/tvo-ing/matter manip? Because they count in this fight as well.

does Sentry get wasted by Henshaw, when Henshaw and Ultron represent two different places in the villain tiers?

Ultron had the files on Sentry, and basically prepped for him. It's not like she just flatout owned him.

Henshaw doesn't have that luxury, plus is a peer of top tiers with some versatility that enables him to go above certain others.

Really? The same Henshaw who can scan and create any weapon for anyone and be in multiple bodies at once?

Sentry doesn't have a true "S" shield and he doesn't get the luxury of Henshaw Jobbing...and his high is a lot better than what Sentry has pulled off...

I'll throw you a bone...even IF Sentry was somehow able to pierce Henshaw..he just reforms tougher and stronger...since you know...Sentry has no Omega beams.

Henshaw just tosses a couple of helicopters or even better yet... messes with cloc. That was easy.

punches a hole in him, and brings him at ftl speeds to the sun, only to find that in the trip, henshaw has been scattered in thousands of pieces, yet again.

Henshaw is based on the cloning of Superman from 13 years ago.

He's just not as powerful physically as Majestic.

And Erad and Henshaw amping is about as consistent as Surfer amping. Not something they usually pull out.

So because it kills your case..then you want ignore it. Nice one.
Well. Maj was pwned a lot easier by Superman Blue.
You know...Superman Blue actually had a hard time with Borg.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.