First image released!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

amity75
Well?

Jaeh_JediPirate
very interesting.

what do you think that pic's about?

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by Jaeh_JediPirate
very interesting.

Harrison ford taking a break until the next shoot

WrathfulDwarf
Looks like Indy is too relax for action. stick out tongue

History Buff
I would have preferred Indy with a beard.

BTW, anyone know if that's the same fedora from the Smithsonian??

Ahnold
Originally posted by amity75
Well?

Heh - that could well be the single most anticipated movie image in a long, long time stick out tongue ! How cool that it finally exists big grin !

I must say, I'm pleasantly surprised - Ford doesn't look bad for a guy in his mid-sixties; maybe he really can still cut the mustard as an action hero ...

Tattoo
very interesting.

Supposedly it was Steven Speilberg who snapped that photo, it's just of Ford taking a breather in between takes or in between sets.

Jaeh_JediPirate
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
Harrison ford taking a break until the next shoot

yeah, probably.

Originally posted by Tattoo
Supposedly it was Steven Speilberg who snapped that photo, it's just of Ford taking a breather in between takes or in between sets.

eek! laughing out loud

amity75
It's weird but even though everyone knows what Harrison Ford looks like now and everyone knows what clothes Indy wears, I've been waiting for the first pic from this movie for about 2 years!

Ahnold
Heh, I think that most of us have, if not for even longer stick out tongue .

Jaeh_JediPirate
i wish something would spill out. even just a tiny bit of truth.

ragesRemorse
i wish something would spill out. even just a tiny bit of truth.

and what kind of truth are you looking for

Jaeh_JediPirate
i dunno. how the story goes maybe.

amity75
John Hurt plays Albert Einstein ninja

Admiral Akbar
Originally posted by History Buff
I would have preferred Indy with a beard.

BTW, anyone know if that's the same fedora from the Smithsonian??

That looks like the same fedora he wore in the Last Crusade. It's not the same fedora he wore in the 2 other movies.

amity75
God I hope that's not his walking stick behind him stick out tongue

Jaeh_JediPirate
God I hope that's not his walking stick behind him stick out tongue

hope so too... laughing

exanda kane
Obviously from that picture old Indy will be on a rocking chair outsie his place with a shotgun, scaring off young 'uns

exanda kane

That's great casting!

History Buff

Heh, that's a spoiler!!!!! How about hidingm it from thoses who want to be spoiler free.

amity75
Originally posted by History Buff
Heh, that's a spoiler!!!!! How about hidingm it from thoses who want to be spoiler free. I know, I realised that 5 minutes after I posted it. A thousand apologies. cry

Ahnold
John Hurt plays Albert Einstein

Whilst certainly plausible, I am curious, Amity, as to where you got this information from? Until just now, I hadn't actually heard this particular tidbit ...

amity75
Originally posted by Ahnold
Whilst certainly plausible, I am curious, Amity, as to where you got this information from? Until just now, I hadn't actually heard this particular tidbit ... It was on Rottentomatoes a few days ago. smile

Ahnold
Hmmm ... a reputable source, to be sure. How intriguing ...

Ahnold
Wait ... hold up a second. According to the IMDB, Hurt is playing a character called "Abner Ravenwood", not Einstein (though the message board does mention the latter rumour as well). Which source is right on this one? And if the IMDB is correct, then this is certainly a most intriguing development; isn't Abner Ravenwood the name of Marion's father? And what's more, didn't Marion say in "Raiders" that he was dead? So if her father *is* in the film, does this mean that we'll be seeing him in flashback, or (more likely) that he faked his own death/that Marion lied for some reason? Things are becoming very interesting indeed ...

amity75
If Abner isn't dead and is in the movie then Clint Eastwood should play him!

Ahnold
Whilst that would be pretty cool, I'm pretty sure that *Hurt* is playing him, if indeed Ravenwood Sr. is in "Indy IV".

TOH
Well?

Snakes, why did it have to be snakes? doh

amity75
Here's another pic. Hmmm... I know it's the 50's but maybe Shia Lebouf is a wee bit too "Fonzie"...

Ahnold
Hot on the heels of that Shia pic, check out these two photos, recently released on the official Indiana Jones website: http://www.indianajones.com/site/index.html (sorry - can't upload them directly). Exciting stuff big grin ! And check out the moustaches on LaBoeuf and Winstone!

Kazenji
Originally posted by Ahnold
(sorry - can't upload them directly)!

Could allways upload them to a image hosting place like photobucket wink

Sorry about the size.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v484/Ash_ED/070726-photo.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v484/Ash_ED/070727-photo.jpg

Ahnold
Thanks for that! Those are some damn cool photos right there ...

jedijunky1138
Originally posted by Tattoo
Supposedly it was Steven Speilberg who snapped that photo, it's just of Ford taking a breather in between takes or in between sets. You are exactly right tattoo. you guys are reading way too much into this one picture.

jedijunky1138
Marion Ravenwood still looks hot!

Turkish
No sure if most people would pick this out but.

The photo on the Jones boys on the Harley is a bit temporially outa sink.
The Hawd they are riding is obviously a new machine, Disc brakes didn't show up on hawgs till the late 70s and I can also tell that its a 96ci softtail, If the bike was from teh 50s it shjould have a drum brake on it and at least be a newish Panhead or ShovelHead engine....

The BMW riden in the last film were vintage machines...well atleast in the slow moving shots ( I saw modern dirtbikes, when the german were chasing them by the river)

I just know that Spieldburg is a stickler for these details and there will be a few of us that loose a bit of the charm when we find mistake like this in films.

darktim1
Accouple of weeks ago they shot some of the film in my area in Deming New Mexico. The state was quiet on where they shot but me and my cousin Rachel saw Harrison and stephen spielberg at airport getting into harrisons helicopter you may not believe me but it's true.

Jaeh_JediPirate
Here's another pic. Hmmm... I know it's the 50's but maybe Shia Lebouf is a wee bit too "Fonzie"...

Ford's shoes crack me up.

darktim1
on superherohype.com they have a list of 6 possible titles for next indy film just thought I would let you know.

queeq

Will he be doing the thumbs too?

Patient_Leech
It looks like Indiana Jones trying to adjust himself so he isn't hurting his hemorroids.

queeq
He can use gis zimmerframe to scratch a bit.

Sadako of Girth
They should be easily scratchable, hanging at ankle level.

armsphill
it would be better to read thread without spoilers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.