Galactus versus 8th Day Juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

janus77
purely a test of Juggernaut's "unstoppability" and "imperviousness to physical pain".

Galactus's objective is to make Juggernaut scream like a man with his willie caught in his zip, on the night of his honeymoon, just a few minutes before consumation of the marriage.

Thanos_THOTU
Trion would have a chance but probably fall, 8th would be murdered.

guy222
Originally posted by janus77
purely a test of Juggernaut's "unstoppability" and "imperviousness to physical pain".

Galactus's objective is to make Juggernaut scream like a man with his willie caught in his zip, on the night of his honeymoon, just a few minutes before consumation of the marriage.

cain falls

janus77
oh, no wait... sorry. the objective here (and the thing you're all asked to deliberate on) is the chance of Galactus (any version of Galactus that we've seen) making 8th Day Juggernaut scream and also making him stop, turning him back etc etc ... but with purely +physical+ force.

I think I did a thread regarding Cyttorak - Galactus once, and the consensus was that Galactus >>>> Cyttorak. now some deluded people keep saying weird things like "physical force cannot harm Juggernaut", which (I think) is a highly irrational religious belief.

so, in the spirit of the enlightenment, I opened this thread big grin.

Galan007
oh, no wait... sorry. the objective here (and the thing you're all asked to deliberate on) is the chance of Galactus (any version of Galactus that we've seen) making 8th Day Juggernaut scream and also making him stop, turning him back etc etc ... but with purely +physical+ force. BCA Galactus would make Juggs shit his tights. ninja

janus77
Originally posted by Galan007
BCA Galactus would make Juggs shit his tights. ninja
whose, Galactus' or Juggernaut's?
confused

Galan007
whose, Galactus' or Juggernaut's?
confused confused

Originally posted by Galan007
BCA Galactus would make Juggs shit his tights. ninja

janus77
nevermind.
was thinking of the propensity for characters to "ass rape" each other, on this forums ... confused

golem370
What is 8th Day Juggernaut's geatest feat?

llagrok
wow, great thread

Stupid Rookie
oh, no wait... sorry. the objective here (and the thing you're all asked to deliberate on) is the chance of Galactus (any version of Galactus that we've seen) making 8th Day Juggernaut scream and also making him stop, turning him back etc etc ... but with purely +physical+ force.

I think I did a thread regarding Cyttorak - Galactus once, and the consensus was that Galactus >>>> Cyttorak. now some deluded people keep saying weird things like "physical force cannot harm Juggernaut", which (I think) is a highly irrational religious belief.

so, in the spirit of the enlightenment, I opened this thread big grin.

I understand your thread and I have also had trouble with this concept. Some people believe that literally if Cain is moving nothing can stop him. This becomes a problem because there are then contradictions, I mean what if he is in a cage of adamantium etc.

More importantly I think that a character who is more powerful than Cyt should be able to stop him. I am not saying this is proven, but it would seem that someone more powerful than C could stop him, or break from the bands or whatever. Just my 2 cents

janus77
Originally posted by llagrok
wow, great thread
impressive display of sarcasm, boy am I humbled.

Hannibal-Lector
poor juggy....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.