Shiverman vs Spiderman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

capt it up
who wins?

Sparkz
Got a bio on shiverman?

capt it up
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shiver_Man

golem370
Immortality for the win.

capt it up
Originally posted by golem370
Immortality for the win.
there not sure he immortal and a KO is a win.

Sparkz
With Intangibility what is Spidey gonna do to him? Unless he is particularly fast I don't see him hitting Spidey either, though I assume he is fast if he can take Wolverine so I'd give this to Shiverman.

golem370
Well it all depends then on how strong he is whether or not Spider-Man is fast enough to stay ahead of Shiver Man's teleportation and intangibility.

capt it up
never mind forgot about teleportation. Spiderman dies horriably.

golem370
Shiver Man sounds like a good match for this guy. http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/everwraith.htm

golem370
Spider-Man is 18 times faster then the averge man and his Spider-Sense has gotten better to. I wouldn't be suprised if Spider-Man could still dodge him

capt it up
Spider-Man is 18 times faster then the averge man and his Spider-Sense has gotten better to. I wouldn't be suprised if Spider-Man could still dodge him
now. The guy was keeping up with wolverine and beast not to mention he can teleport.

golem370
Spider-Man is more agile then both combined.

capt it up
Spider-Man is more agile then both combined.
no even close.

Also agility not gunna save you it reflex and speed.

He barly has an edge in speed or reflex on wolverine.

Beast he does not even have an agility edge on hell there pritty much equals in agility.

im sorry but you way over estimate spiderman.

This dude could deffinetly keep up. I should not have made this thread. I should have re read my issue on shiver man first.

pulsar
Huh who's Shiverman post a character we heard of?

llagrok
Shiver man cut off a man's arm by touching him.

Spite.

capt it up
Originally posted by pulsar
Huh who's Shiverman post a character we heard of?
im sorry your comic knowledge is limmited, but others around here know of who I speak of.

DigiMark007
I remember Pete punking some similarly no-name phaser and teleporter by outsmarting him with a richoceting trashcan lid. Fun stuff.

llagrok
Originally posted by DigiMark007
I remember Pete punking some similarly no-name phaser and teleporter by outsmarting him with a richoceting trashcan lid. Fun stuff.

I have that comic.

Some guy who was traveling to another dimension and taking people with him or something. Pretty decent.

A trashcan lid wouldn't be enough to take out shiverman. If Wolverine can't get him with his claws, Spidey ain't taking him down.

capt it up
Originally posted by DigiMark007
ya however that was some punk not a rouge who pritty much thrashed any one he met with little effort. Not to mention being extremely skilled and have many other powers.

I should not have made this thread. spiderman would not even get a win unless shiver men acted like a complete and utter idiot.

also the guy your talking about apeare in enemy of the state and was a complete tool lol and his powers did not work any thing like shiver man's.

DigiMark007
Closing, since capt has learned more about the character and determied (rightly so) that it's not really a fair fight.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.