Ghost Rider VS Vision

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

python99
who wins?

pulsar
Don't know what Vision's limits against heat and flame are, he phased through to knock out Android Human Torch, but he was at regular heat level, don't know what would of happened if he was a super nova heat level.

grey fox

Interesting.

Does Vision technically have a soul ?

outavodka
Originally posted by pulsar
Don't know what Vision's limits against heat and flame are, he phased through to knock out Android Human Torch, but he was at regular heat level, don't know what would of happened if he was a super nova heat level.
Human Torch once handed him his ass in the 90s and they were just practicing.Originally posted by grey fox

Interesting.

Does Vision technically have a soul ? Damn wheres Raven when someone needs to see their own soul!!!

guy222
Originally posted by python99
who wins?

which gr

Rewmac
Vision could just phase through GR's blast...

python99
Originally posted by guy222
which gr

Blaze

Rewmac
Blaze Current or Classic?

python99
Keepin' it simple classic both characters but no amateur nonsense. No rookies here

guy222
Keepin' it simple classic both characters but no amateur nonsense. No rookies here

Blaze FTW

Rewmac
Classic Ghost Rider might not get a chance to build up enough power to beat The Vision. Since classic GR wasn't shown to be healed so fast like current.

guy222
Originally posted by Rewmac
Classic Ghost Rider might not get a chance to build up enough power to beat The Vision. Since classic GR wasn't shown to be healed so fast like current.

Classic GR beat Hulk

Rewmac
Originally posted by guy222
Classic GR beat Hulk And how did he do that? He burned oxygen around the Hulk so that he can't breathe and revert back to Banner.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by grey fox

Interesting.

Does Vision technically have a soul ?

Now that is a very interesting question. hmm Ok, we know Vision was able to think, feel and have emotions. We know that he can love. Problem is, what constitutes a soul? And if Vision had one, it may have left when he was dismantled by the US govt. Currently? Can't say. If any android was close enough to having one, I'd definitely put Vision high on the list.

python99
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Now that is a very interesting question. hmm Ok, we know Vision was able to think, feel and have emotions. We know that he can love. Problem is, what constitutes a soul? And if Vision had one, it may have left when he was dismantled by the US govt. Currently? Can't say. If any android was close enough to having one, I'd definitely put Vision high on the list.

Well vision can apparently be affectted by telepathy but to a high degree so you are talking about some serious mind readers here. He must have some kind of soul

DARKLORDCAEDUS
GR here.

python99
still close

grey fox
Originally posted by TricksterPriest

Perhaps an electronic facsimile ?

DigiMark007
An alternate GR was able to use his Penance Stare effectively on an artificial being (Death Metal).

His powers seemed to be the same, but I realize it's not a strictly canon reference.

http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/earthcharnel.htm

Still, I think it would probably work on Vision.

python99
anyone else?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.