Batman vs. Spiderman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

batguy
Who wins?
This is a hotly debated matter, since the unreleased Batman vs. Spiderman remake...

Caps Conscience
I really think Batman can take him.

Not.

King Kandy
s
o
c
k

batguy
Originally posted by King Kandy
s
o
c
k

s
t
f
u

King Kandy
f
u
c
k

o
f
f

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by King Kandy
f
u
c
k

o
f
f

c
l
e
v
e
r

batguy
Batman wins.
He is ranked a little bit above Cap, and Cap defeated Spiderman.

python99
Originally posted by batguy
Batman wins.

Out of a best of 10 without prep bats would be lucky to win 2-3 times over Spidey.

batguy
Python, i at least came with an argumentation for whoi think wins the match.

python99
Spiderman has got Batman beat in every catergory exept fighting skills and intelligence. Intelligence is debatable though. Spidey wont fight Bats H2H that is not his style. When Bats get caught with the webbing its done. bats wont break free without his utility belt if he cant reach it, its not gonna look good

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Eventually Parker will tire out, that happens, Batman blasts him a few times in the face.

TricksterPriest
I think Batman could do much better than 2-3/10. For one thing, he's got his gadgets in this fight. And that, combined with his skill, could potentially give him the majority. But....., Spiderman going all out could also take the majority. Hmm. How good is the healing factor Spidey has?

guy222
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
I think Batman could do much better than 2-3/10. For one thing, he's got his gadgets in this fight. And that, combined with his skill, could potentially give him the majority. But....., Spiderman going all out could also take the majority. Hmm. How good is the healing factor Spidey has?

Spiderman

python99
Originally posted by TricksterPriest

his healing factor is better than Batman's.

endrict
Noway Bats wins more than 1/10 if that.

Arctic
Spidey 8/10

nvrbeenwthagirl
I dont' know. I'd say this is even. Spiderman is much stronger and faster. bruce is much smarter and more skilled with enough gadgets to turn the tide. he constantly fights foes who are stronger and faster than he is. I'm going for a tie.

golem370
Spider-Man would toss a car at Batman and while dodging it gets hit with to superhuman punches at low level superhuman speed. Here is another question someone posted scans yesterday of Spider-Man getting the better with Titania who lifts 90 tons has superhuman durabilty and pretty good streetfighting skills. Spider-Man beat Titanium Man and defeated Rhino with a busted shoulder do you think Batman could do any of these things?

Juntai
Originally posted by golem370
Spider-Man would toss a car at Batman and while dodging it gets hit with to superhuman punches at low level superhuman speed. Here is another question someone posted scans yesterday of Spider-Man getting the better with Titania who lifts 90 tons has superhuman durabilty and pretty good streetfighting skills. Spider-Man beat Titanium Man and defeated Rhino with a busted shoulder do you think Batman could do any of these things? I dunno, do you think Spiderman could fend off Superman, Wonder Woman, Mongul, etc? Batman has.

janus77
Batman. he's probably got something in his utility belt to counter the webbing and the adhesion that are about 60% of Spiderman's game.

as for agility and speed, Batman could counter both with a couple of flash-bang grenades or something of the sort.

6-7/10 for Batman

janus77
Originally posted by golem370
Spider-Man would toss a car at Batman and while dodging it gets hit with to superhuman punches at low level superhuman speed. Here is another question someone posted scans yesterday of Spider-Man getting the better with Titania who lifts 90 tons has superhuman durabilty and pretty good streetfighting skills. Spider-Man beat Titanium Man and defeated Rhino with a busted shoulder do you think Batman could do any of these things?
but while Spiderman's lifting the car, Batman could easily knock him out with a stun grenade or something... Spiderman's too smart to do something like that in a fight with Batman, he'd be too vulnerable.

golem370
Spider-Man could toss the car with one arm while webbing the bomb and sending it back at Batman.

golem370
Batman gets pawned

http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h171/golem370/spideyxmen11kx.jpg

http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h171/golem370/spideyxmen27do.jpg

http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h171/golem370/spideyxmen35so.jpg

Kid Kurdy
Batman wins.
When ?

Kid Kurdy
Originally posted by Juntai
I dunno, do you think Spiderman could fend off Superman, Wonder Woman, Mongul, etc? Batman has.
Gimme a break.

Antediluvian89
I dunno, do you think Spiderman could fend off Superman, Wonder Woman, Mongul, etc? Batman has. So, in other words, are you saying Batman is superior to Spidey? That's the only way your argument works.

Juntai
Originally posted by Antediluvian89
So, in other words, are you saying Batman has superior durability than Spidey? That's the only way your argument works. Just mentioning comic showings, or are those not allowed here?
He asked if people thought Batman could beat off such and such.
I just returned the favor.

Kid Kurdy
Spider-Man is too much for Batman to handle. Unless prep or PIS is involved of course.

batguy
Bane is much more skilled than Spiderman and not MUCH weaker than him...

And Batman defeated Bane.

Kid Kurdy

Sigh... good old ABC logic.

And you really think Spider-Man never defeated people lots and lots stronger than Batman / Spider-Man / Bane together ?

Hmm ?

batguy
Batman is also close to Spiderman in strenght, like it or not.
Even through Spiderman is around 40 times as strong as Batman, he is nto heavy enough to punch more than 3 times as hard. There is psychics that prevent force to hit a certain level without weight.

Kid Kurdy
Batman is also close to Spiderman in strenght, like it or not.
Even through Spiderman is around 40 times as strong as Batman, he is nto heavy enough to punch more than 3 times as hard. There is psychics that prevent force to hit a certain level without weight.
Wrong.

grey fox
Bane is much more skilled than Spiderman and not MUCH weaker

laughing

1. The Watcher himself has stated Spiderman is the greatest rough-and-tumble fighter in the universe That's a pretty damn bold statement.

2. Bane AT BEST (pumped on Venom ect) is a class 2-3. Spidey is currently pushing class 25. Your definition of 'not much' must translate into 'Not even f*cking close' when ran through the common-sense-o-lator.

Kid Kurdy
Originally posted by grey fox
laughing

1. The Watcher himself has stated Spiderman is the greatest rough-and-tumble fighter in the universe That's a pretty damn bold statement.

2. Bane AT BEST (pumped on Venom ect) is a class 2-3. Spidey is currently pushing class 25. Your definition of 'not much' must translate into 'Not even f*cking close' when ran through the common-sense-o-lator.
thumb up

Antediluvian89
Just mentioning comic showings, or are those not allowed here?
He asked if people thought Batman could beat off such and such.
I just returned the favor. Unfortunately it's moot because Bats should fall to his doom by Supes fingertop, unless you can claim otherwise.

May I see some of this incredible skill? Not that it really matters anyway. Pete's still alot more agile, faster and has spidersense.

Yeah, good luck Bats, try to beat a guy who is stronger, faster, more agile and has skills of his own.

CasanoVa
Spiderman wins.

Bruce's intelligence won't help him that much, seeing as Peter's a genius too (lesser so than Bruce, but the gaps not big enough to be of substantial difference). No matter how many styles Batman has mastered, it won't make up for the considerable advantage Peter has in strength, speed, agility and durability.

Spiderman 8/10.

batguy
So... Do any of you see SPIDERMAN beating the Spectre?

Kid Kurdy
So... Do any of you see SPIDERMAN beating the Spectre?
Blindfolded even.

batguy
Spiderman dont stand a chance at hurting Spectre. Batman is way faster, so thats why he was able to hit Spectre.

Kid Kurdy
I'm beginning to think you are doing it on purpose, so I'm gonna ignore you, okay ? I'm not arguing with somebody who thinks Batman is faster than Spider-Man, and almost as strong.

Antediluvian89
Originally posted by grey fox

2. Bane AT BEST (pumped on Venom ect) is a class 2-3. Spidey is currently pushing class 25. Your definition of 'not much' must translate into 'Not even f*cking close' when ran through the common-sense-o-lator. OMGZ WTF T3H BANE IS SO 1337 IF H3 PUNCHS SP!D3Y T0 D34TH H3 WINZ lolZZ!!!1111 Happy Dance

ROFLMAO!

batguy
Originally posted by Kid Kurdy
I'm beginning to think you are doing it on purpose, so I'm gonna ignore you, okay ? I'm not arguing with somebody who thinks Batman is faster than Spider-Man, and almost as strong.

Batman is not close to Spiderman in strenght.
He just punches nearly as hard. He can stimulate his punches, and Spiderman is not heave enough to deal punches much harder than 5 times a normal athlete.

And through technic and those ropes, he can easily jump through the air much faster than Spiderman. Thats why he from panel-to-panel was kicking Spectres face. Speedblitz. But all around, Spidey is faster.

endrict
Bat wins with prep.

batguy
AND without.

But he will of course have some trouble.

Arctic
Spiderman owns him 10/10. Seriously what the heck?

lifeisaglich
Spiderman would have a complete 100 percent win if and only if they were both strip down to their boxers and then put to fight any where. Even then I still think batman can at least run off with 1 win. considering spiderman makes allot of mistakes.

Anyway spiderman's strength is negated by batman's suit.
Spider sense weather batman knows about it or not can still be negated by various slew of chemical war fair batman might be carrying on person...of course a smoke screen will not help batman in this case.

Spiderman's powers were given to him by a spider bite
Batman does not have any powers but he uses his suit and his utility belt like one.

Even though I see the match up as being even, I see the end as batman being the winner.

Due to two things batman's suit and the belt. These two things are the sole reason why batman has been able to survive this far. The rest of his abilities which he got through training only serve to enhance those two things (The suit and the belt).

Arctic
Who cares about his utility belt? Spiderman would rip it off and beat him unconcious with it. I don't see how anyone can think batman wins this, spiderman is in a completely different league.

TheBadguy
Sometimes you people sound like you've been inhaling the crack. Spiderman would smash Batman's face in before Batman had time to reach into his utility belt and grab that dildo he stuffs Robin with.

lifeisaglich
NOW THAT IS FUNNY big grin in a stupid sort of way

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.