Dante and Stider Hiryu VS Demetri Maximov

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Who else?
Dante and Hiryu must now form team to stop, arguably the powerfull vampire of all time. . . Demetri Maximov.

Each character is at their strongest EXCEPT Demetri who has lost the power he gained from defeating Pyron.

Triple Six
I think they have a SLIGHT chance, MAYBE. I think the problem will come down to, finding away to kill him and basically staying alive. Demetri was able to survive an attack from Belial and he is light years ahead of Jedah.

shin_remy
Hiryu will cut him in little pieces

Xenogears
Originally posted by shin_remy
Hiryu will cut him in little pieces Um...no.

shin_remy
um...YES

Generic Hero
Demitri beat a guy who wears a Solar System as a ring.

Demitri with a blink.

Lazy MFer
um...YES No way.

Xenogears
um...YES A Hiryu wanker laughing

Violent2Dope
This thread is embarassing. Demetri easily.

Bizzy Bullet
Demetri is a Vampire, right? So how can he beat Dante??

Charlotte DeBel
Good point actually with some sence in it. Dante already has a vampire goddess (Nevan) "to serve him coffee...err... tomato juise and pizza to the bed" and to serve as a powerful weapon. So what makes the overrated vamp (I never liked Darkstalkers and as for me, that series didn't care much about storyline) different?
Dante gives Demitry a fight, definitely, but Strider serves as fast annoying distraction (I can't see him doing any serious harm to Demitry).

Violent2Dope
Dude Darkstalkers is a series full of overpowered world busters. Demetri killed a cosmic entity that ate planets. Dante is a pussy in comparison.

Charlotte DeBel
Let's make Pyron vs Mundus thread and see who's REAL pussy (Darkstalkers is series that were made with a single motto "overhype everyone just for the sake of overhyping", but that's only my opinion). I agree that Strider makes a nice hemoglobin rich breakfast for Demetri, though...

ESB -1138
Dante takes down Demetri! Mundus would pwn Pyron just for the record.

Violent2Dope
Dante pwn Demitri? Bullshit. I'm not even a real big Darkstalkers fan and I realize that they are much stronger than DMC characters. If this is Demetri before he was imprisoned or whatever then Dante definately loses. And what puts Mundus over a world eater?

Lazy MFer
No body in DMC is messing with Pyron. He can cold like a dozen solar systems in one hand and crush them in his true form. Demetri survived a direct attack from Belail Anesland. And Belail Aenslad can kill a guy who can erase all life on every dimensional plane (Jedah), not to mention Belail can kill him in one move. Demetri can take a hit. Demetri is FAR from a regular vampire.

Demetri is a Class S Darkstalker (probably higher after absorbing Pyron but that version isn't being used in this fight), he will kill both Strider and Dante while sleeping.

PS. Who else?, you made yet another spite thread.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Lazy MFer
No body in DMC is messing with Pyron. He can cold like a dozen solar systems in one hand and crush them in his true form. Demetri survived a direct attack from Belail Anesland. And Belail Aenslad can kill a guy who can erase all life on every dimensional plane (Jedah), not to mention Belail can kill him in one move. Demetri can take a hit. Demetri is FAR from a regular vampire.

Demetri is a Class S Darkstalker (probably higher after absorbing Pyron but that version isn't being used in this fight), he will kill both Strider and Dante while sleeping.

PS. Who else?, you made yet another spite thread. Exactly. And this thread is spite. It's not fair putting gay cyber ninja and Dante against Demitri. They die.sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.