New Gods vs. Shiar, Kree and Skrull Empires

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TricksterPriest
It's Apokolips and New Genesis against the three great space empires of Marvel.

To make it a fair fight, Highfather, Darkseid, Takion, Stayne and Yuga Khan are not in this battle.

Can the New Gods win out?

kevdude
Well of course they win, Black Racer is still around stick out tongue

TricksterPriest
Oh damn. I knew I forgot something. doh Ok, no Black Racer.

outavodka
Lets see you got:

Vulcan/Deatbird, Shiar starships+tech which is considered top notch stuff in marvel, not to mention a very strong Armada. Did I forget that the Shiar can all lift a ton, fly and have high resistance to damage. Also lets not forget Guardian heading the Imperial Guard.

Superskrull, Warskrulls who can emulate any power, which are no joke, in X-Men the end they were exterminating X-men left and right.Regular skrulls who are born warriors in their own right>shape-shifting abilies come in handy

Kree...where do i start HOUSE OF VELL, Ronan, Gamora, Halfbreed Hulkling, etc

vs

Newgods...I understand im not giving the Newgods credit but i feel confident The Waring Planets takes this not easily but they do.

TricksterPriest
In order to do this thread justice, we need guys like grey fox, Wrathfuldwarf, Juntai, and Draco. People who know the New Gods really well.

Edit: Vulcan? Kinda dubious that he's part of it....I meant the empires at the height of their power, and why is Gamora here? She's not aligned with the Kree. Hulkling? He's on Earth.

nvrbeenwthagirl
The new Gods still win. Desaad is a master at tech. He could whip up something to pwn all three empires in one swoop. Or Orion pulls out That crazy box and rewrites history with no empires at all. There is still the power of the astro force which could just blast away galaxies. there are still the powerful new Gods, Im, Mantis, Barda, Lightray ( He's dead now tho sob), metron ( who is known to interfere sometimes, and about a gillion others. Including Highfather's daughter. There is also the creatures Brimstone.

batdude123
http://img404.imageshack.us/my.php?image=orionwithgenesisboxoj3.jpg

That's really all I have to say.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by batdude123
http://img404.imageshack.us/my.php?image=orionwithgenesisboxoj3.jpg

That's really all I have to say.

Um . . . um . . . M'KranCrystal stops it?

batdude123
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Um . . . um . . . M'KranCrystal stops it?

Not so much.

Symmetric Chaos
Not so much.

Awww . . .

xmarksthespot
What if they go for the double KO... i.e. omniversal destruction...

batdude123
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
What if they go for the double KO... i.e. omniversal destruction...

Then it's party time, b*tch. ermmhappy

TricksterPriest
Then it's party time, b*tch. ermmhappy

crylaugh

xmarksthespot
Then it's party time, b*tch. ermmhappy Oh no you di'int!

batdude123
Oh no you di'int!

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww yeee-aaaah!!!!

xmarksthespot
Oh it's already been brought it!

batdude123
Oh it's already been brought it!

There's only one way to settle this... DANCE-OFF!!!

ermmdance

TricksterPriest
There's only one way to settle this... DANCE-OFF!!!

ermmdance

thumbsupdur Damn, we need a dur dance. laughing

outavodka
So were agreeing to dance off/NewGods win via death by double KO?

TricksterPriest
bump. Because it was funny. AND WE NEED A DUR DANCE! durfist

King_Mungi
Hmmm...NVR has been banned? I wonder what finally did it.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Hmmm...NVR has been banned? I wonder what finally did it.

It says 7 day ban for bashing. I'm 80% sure it's because Quanchi reported him. Not that the little shit didn't probably deserve whatever Nvr said to him. stick out tongue

Btw, what do you think of the thread?

Lord Prime
New Gods win

King Kandy
Nvr got banned because he basically insulted everyone who argued with him (About 4-5 people) in a couple of threads.

quanchi112
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
It says 7 day ban for bashing. I'm 80% sure it's because Quanchi reported him. Not that the little shit didn't probably deserve whatever Nvr said to him. stick out tongue

Btw, what do you think of the thread? he was banned while i wasnt here. it was i believe what he said to airness. its amiracle he isnt permabanned. he insults everyone who disgarees with him and has ignored 3mods warnings. if anyone else did what he did they would have been permabanned a long time ago. a mod even admitted that.

no one should insult to get a point across. its bad for the forums as a colleective whole.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by quanchi112
he was banned while i wasnt here. it was i believe what he said to airness. its amiracle he isnt permabanned. he insults everyone who disgarees with him and has ignored 3mods warnings. if anyone else did what he did they would have been permabanned a long time ago. a mod even admitted that.

no one should insult to get a point across. its bad for the forums as a colleective whole.

blowup You hypocritical piece of shit..... YOU'RE the one who should be perma-banned. You deserve every insult Nvr, myself, and Estacado sent your way. You are the worst debator on KMC and probably the most hated poster on here.

You're bad for the forums and the biggest douchebag on here. dopedfu

quanchi112
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
blowup You hypocritical piece of shit..... YOU'RE the one who should be perma-banned. You deserve every insult Nvr, myself, and Estacado sent your way. You are the worst debator on KMC and probably the most hated poster on here.

You're bad for the forums and the biggest douchebag on here. dopedfu wink

nver was banned becuz he broke the rules. i tried to help him out and didnt report him everytime he swore or what not. but when thats all his posts turned into he needed to be held accountable for his actions. he got banned while i was at work.

guess he couldnt keep his anger under control. its a shame. becuz i let no one on here affect me. no one.

I AM HERE TO STAY. either talk comics or dont talk to me at all. i dont want any part of your flame war as im far to mature for this sort of childish bravado.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.