Superman vs Cyclops

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kuhne
Eyeblast fight only, superman can't use his speed, flight, strenght or super ventriloquism. just heat vision.

whoever knocks the other down first wins.

obviously superman can kill cyclops with heat vision and cyclops wont do anything to superman with it but im sure if cyclops manages to shoot his strongest shot he can knock supes down (even if it's just gona tickle him)

who wins?

Caps Conscience
Superman wins he can take and Cy has but Cy is done as soon as heat is put on him.

kuhne
Im thinking supes may decide to shoot cyclops on the toes or something just to make him fall down and not kill him.

or kill him then spin the earth backwards to revive him .... wink

endrict
Can Cykes blast be hotter than the Sun?

Scoobless
Originally posted by endrict
Can Cykes blast be hotter than the Sun?

No, Cyclops' blast doesn't generate any heat, it's pure force.

endrict
oh yah, but is the optic blast on the same level as Super vision?

batdude123
Even with the stipulations, how exactly is this a fight?

Hannibal-Lector
er, i think cyclopes blast doesnt have ne heat, its just a pressurized force which i think is actually more destructive than supermans but superman is far to durible to be hurt by it ne ways...

batdude123
Originally posted by Hannibal-Lector
er, i think cyclopes blast doesnt have ne heat, its just a pressurized force which i think is actually more destructive than supermans but superman is far to durible to be hurt by it ne ways...

In terms of power, heat vision>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>optic blast.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.