Team Ninja vs. Team Queer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Xenogears
The modern-day super ninja, Ryu Hayabusa, and the leader of the Shadow clan Murai of Team Ninja, versus Urien and Gill of Team Queer.

All characters are at their prime, meaning Murai is transformed, and Hayabusa can use whatever he can at his disposal. Urien and Gill have whatever powers they possess.

Snafu the Great
Gill performs Seraphic Wing while Urien watches with a bored expression.

Superboy Prime
LoL@Team Queer.

Murai desintegrates Urien with the Dark Dragon Blade and Hayabusa performs the True Dragon Sword's ultimate essence technique on Gill. If Gill resurrects, which he will, Murai strikes him down with the DDB and desintegrates him for the win.

Lazy MFer
laughing Team Queer.
I know I'm going to get hell for this but it's even funnier because Team Queer is going to win.

If Gill can effortlessly split seas, I don't see why he can't effortlessly spit Team Ninja.

And if Urien can punch holes into the planet and make volcanic geysers, then stand in it (this feat is also with out much effort, it's a win pose), don't see why he can't punch a hole in Ryu and Murai

Xenogears
And as I mentioned before, splitting seas is close to nothing compared to splitting an entire planet, a feat the demon Vigoor can do with a mere glimpse of his power.

Guess what? The Dark Dragon's power > Vigoor's. Hell, The Emperor as the Devil Incarnate leveled a garden with unseen boundaries and turned it into a hell, lifted earth from underneath the ground and created boundaries in only a matter of seconds, and uses a pit of lava as a platform in battle.

All this occurred when the Dark Dragon wasn't at it's prime.

After the fight between Ryu and the Emperor, the blade reached it's true power. At that moment, Murai possessed the blade, and the Devil Incarnate came to existence once again in a greater, more powerful form.

Gill can split the D.I. because he can split a body of water? Dream on.

Urien can punch a hole in the D.I. because he can punch a hole deep in the ground? Once again, dream on.

In case you didn't know, this was intended to be sort of a spite match, seeing as Urien and Gill wouldn't stand a chance in hell against the D.I., let alone the D.I. and Hayabusa armed with the True Dragon Sword, or it's futuristic version, the Plasma Saber Mk.II.

The D.I. alone takes team queer out of existence...let's see either f@g take a blow from a weapon which destroyed an entire battlefield with a portion of it's power, been increasing in power since the dawn of history, and gives off the power of an entity which could easily end the world.

Team Queer gets assraped, end of.

Lazy MFer
For these guys to have all this power, they sure didn't use it.

Superboy Prime
Team Queer gets raped.

We had a handicap with the queers vs. Hayabusa and we discussed back and forth how he could possibly beat them, but eventually lost because of the handicap.

Urien is the real threat to Hayabusa because of his durability, but the Dark Dragon Blade wielding Murai at full power gets rid of the douchebag.

Gill will end up wishing he didn't learn how to resurrect himself.

Xenogears
Originally posted by Lazy MFer
For these guys to have all this power, they sure didn't use it. Which "guys"? Assuming you're referring to the Emperor and Murai, I just stated what the Emperor as the D.I. has done, and what he did in ancient times, which was splitting the Earth.

It's a fact that Murai is more powerful as the D.I. than the Emperor was. Murai did not demonstrate his full power for the fact that he was defeated shortly once after becoming the D.I., by Ryu wielding the True Dragon Sword, which works more effectively against the Dark Dragon Blade.

judgement hand
.........yeah.....what he said..............

Violent2Dope
Team Queer win with the almighty Rainbow Powers they possess.

Xenogears
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
Team Queer gets raped.

We had a handicap with the queers vs. Hayabusa and we discussed back and forth how he could possibly beat them, but eventually lost because of the handicap.

Urien is the real threat to Hayabusa because of his durability, but the Dark Dragon Blade wielding Murai at full power gets rid of the douchebag.

Gill will end up wishing he didn't learn how to resurrect himself. Yeah, uncle and nephew WTF pawn the thong-wearing brothers.

Emperor Ashtar
Originally posted by Snafu the Great

laughing Co-signed

Violent2Dope
HOLY SHIT! IT'S EMO EMU ASHTAR!

Xenogears
OH NOES!

http://www.cra.org/Activities/craw/cdmp/awards/2006/Dinculescu/MonicaDinculescu_website/emu.jpg

Superboy Prime
Originally posted by Snafu the Great

Originally posted by Emperor Ashtar
laughing Co-signed

drunk

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Xenogears
OH NOES!

http://www.cra.org/Activities/craw/cdmp/awards/2006/Dinculescu/MonicaDinculescu_website/emu.jpg The face of pure evil...

Xenogears
It's the Devil Incarnate Ashtar.

Violent2Dope
Emo Emu Devil Inacarnate Ashtar.

Xenogears
That's going to have to be abbreviated, so Emp will be referred to as E.E.D.I.A from now on.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.