Wonder Woman vs. Rachel Grey

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

psy_blade
with prep for Wonder Woman
with phoenix for Rachel.

LordKaos
Have you ever heard of the Godwave? Do you know what it can do? Neither do (have) I, but somebody is gonna say something like that. smile

guy222
Originally posted by LordKaos
Have you ever heard of the Godwave? Do you know what it can do? Neither do (have) I, but somebody is gonna say something like that. smile

I will wait

smile

Phoenix Force is immortal

LordKaos
Originally posted by guy222
I will wait

smile

Phoenix Force is immortal

thumbup

spawnwest
interesting......

nvrbeenwthagirl
The Godwave>>> Phoenix in any Form. Which is really what this fight is about.

starlock
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
The Godwave>>> Phoenix in any Form. Which is really what this fight is about.

If prep gives her access to the godwave?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by starlock
If prep gives her access to the godwave?

It does. She has to pray for it. In the comic it took her like a second to get it. But her body will wear out from the power after a few minutes. But then with prep, she would put on the guantlets of atlas increasing her stamina and durability 20 fold. She would then be able to handle the Godwave longer.

starlock
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
It does. She has to pray for it. In the comic it took her like a second to get it. But her body will wear out from the power after a few minutes. But then with prep, she would put on the guantlets of atlas increasing her stamina and durability 20 fold. She would then be able to handle the Godwave longer.

You know i always thought she could get stronger and faster etc..by praying..but the way you describe it...wonderwoman for the majority

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by starlock
You know i always thought she could get stronger and faster etc..by praying..but the way you describe it...wonderwoman for the majority
She had some kidn of Cosmic aura of power around her. She even used the Godwave for some crazy manip thing and that is how she won the fight. It was odd. I didn't understand it.

tkitna
Rachel says what I say,,,,,,,screw the Godwave, Diana falls.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by tkitna
Rachel says what I say,,,,,,,screw the Godwave, Diana falls.

LMAO. That is all.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Princess Diana wins here.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.