Shade the Changing Man versus Storm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

tjcoady
Kind of an odd battle. Wanted to see how people would respond.

Standard battle- both are bloodlusted and at full power. No PIS, but CIS is allowable.

Swanky-Tuna
I never thought anyone would make this thread after it was brought up in my Shade vs Storm thread.

Different Shade though.

tjcoady
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
I never thought anyone would make this thread after it was brought up in my Shade vs Storm thread.

Different Shade though.

it was brought up? damn, I thought this was a completely original fight. I personally would give Shade the win here.

guy222
Originally posted by tjcoady
Kind of an odd battle. Wanted to see how people would respond.

Standard battle- both are bloodlusted and at full power. No PIS, but CIS is allowable.

shade

Swanky-Tuna
it was brought up? damn, I thought this was a completely original fight. I personally would give Shade the win here.
Mine was The Shade, Richard Swift I think is his real name, the darkforce manipulator, Flash villain, and Starman series anti-hero. Someone thought it was this Shade, the Changing Man.

So this is original, but probably not that many people will know what he's capable of, like with the other Shade.

tjcoady
it's a little sad that people don't enjoy commenting on the less mainstream characters

Symmetric Chaos
it's a little sad that people don't enjoy commenting on the less mainstream characters

Part of that is the fact people know little about Shade. Even his Wiki bio told me nothing.

tjcoady
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Part of that is the fact people know little about Shade. Even his Wiki bio told me nothing.

true. but Shade the Changing Man is one of the first and best of the Vertigo line.... it just seems odd to me that so much on this forum is based on debating how powerful characters are, and less about how interesting and well written a character is

Symmetric Chaos
true. but Shade the Changing Man is one of the first and best of the Vertigo line.... it just seems odd to me that so much on this forum is based on debating how powerful characters are, and less about how interesting and well written a character is

It's a Vs forum though no expression

tjcoady
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
It's a Vs forum though no expression

yea, you're right, but it's the same on the other forums here

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.