WWH vs. Wither and Colossus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Grinning Goku
Wither: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wither_%28comics%29

Who wins?

golem370
Hulk does have a pretty powerful Healing factor that brought him back from a Skeleton.

Symmetric Chaos
How fast does Wither disintegrate objects?

golem370
Dust from what the bio says. Also how is the disintegration caused? Touch Thought?

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by golem370
Dust from what the bio says. Also how is the disintegration caused? Touch Thought?

Dust isn't a speed . . .

He disintegrates by touch.

golem370
Colossus is dead and then Hulk just jumps away.

llagrok
Colossus could hide wither behind himself, block a punch from the Hulk and then let With grab ahold of Hulk's head.

If Hulk knows they're coming he takes it 10/10

guy222
Originally posted by Grinning Goku
Wither: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wither_%28comics%29

Who wins?

wwh

janus77
WWH.

he grabs Colossus and jumps away. beats Colossus to a pulp, then throws him at hundreds of miles per hour, at Wither. game over.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
If Hulk can return from a skeleton so easily and quickly, what exactly can Piotr and this kid do against one so mighty and powerful like WWH?

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by DARKLORDCAEDUS
If Hulk can return from a skeleton so easily and quickly, what exactly can Piotr and this kid do against one so mighty and powerful like WWH?

Reduce him to less than a skeleton via Wither's power.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos

If he is able to even touch The Hulk which I doubt would even happen. WWH would do a coupkle of thunderclaps and down goes the young man.

janus77
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
would take time, the process is not instantaneous (according to the bio), plus it will be fighting against one of the best (if not the best outright) healing and regen factors going.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by janus77
would take time, the process is not instantaneous (according to the bio), plus it will be fighting against one of the best (if not the best outright) healing and regen factors going.

Thats what I wanted to know. Since Hulk can fight against the disintegration with his HF and sheer mass he can take them out.

llagrok

It was instantaneous when he touched Laurie and I've yet to see Hulk regrow a head. Seeing as Hulk's not particularly fast and Colossus gets a speed boost, I think he could keep Hulk busy for a while. His durability is very impressive so he could definitely take a couple of hits from the Hulk.

Unfortunately he has no way of protecting Wither, so one punch or throw is all it would take. Wither doesn't have any dodging skills worth mentioning so he wouldn't be able to avoid any punches thrown at him.

janus77
the bio does strongly imply that it is a gradual process, that it takes time. prolonged contact could result in 'withering to dust'.

obviously, they don't want prolonged contact with Hulk, a couple of seconds is enough to snap their necks.

janus77
Originally posted by llagrok
It was instantaneous when he touched Laurie and I've yet to see Hulk regrow a head. Seeing as Hulk's not particularly fast and Colossus gets a speed boost, I think he could keep Hulk busy for a while. His durability is very impressive so he could definitely take a couple of hits from the Hulk.

Unfortunately he has no way of protecting Wither, so one punch or throw is all it would take. Wither doesn't have any dodging skills worth mentioning so he wouldn't be able to avoid any punches thrown at him.
I'm going by the bio, it says 'prologned contact ...' reduces people to dust. but nobody of Hulk's stature has been tested and Hulk would actively - and powerfully - be fighting against it.

and what do you mean "hulk's not particularly fast", does Colossus move at thousands of miles per hour?
Hulk should easily cane these monkeys.

llagrok
I'm going by the bio, it says 'prologned contact ...' reduces people to dust. but nobody of Hulk's stature has been tested and Hulk would actively - and powerfully - be fighting against it.

and what do you mean "hulk's not particularly fast", does Colossus move at thousands of miles per hour?
Hulk should easily cane these monkeys.

Not really. Colossus has better speed, base strength, durability and far better fighting skills.

Prolonged contact? That's a bit weird, it took one panel and then Laurie's hand was gone. Well, I suppose a couple of seconds would be impossible either. Herc knocked Hulk down, I'm sure Colossus can do it too.

xmarksthespot
Bio vs Appearances...

I'm not sure if you can actually heal from Wither's powers via natural means... Elixir failed to heal Laurie's arm after he touched her.

Hercules
It doesn't take prolonged contact, when two cops shot Selene, he killed them both instantly by touch.

Never go by bio's alone.

Still Hulk isn't human so I think it would take longer to take him and down and that Hulk's hf would have some effect.

I can't see Wither and Colossus winning this.

llagrok
Originally posted by Hercules
It doesn't take prolonged contact, when two cops shot Selene, he killed them both instantly by touch.

Never go by bio's alone.

Still Hulk isn't human so I think it would take longer to take him and down and that Hulk's hf would have some effect.

I can't see Wither and Colossus winning this.

Does Hulk know about Wither's powers?

If someone tells him who he's fighting it shouldn't be a problem, but if they have the element of surprise I think Wither could get a win.

strengthkills
Not really. Colossus has better speed, base strength, durability and far better fighting skills.

Prolonged contact? That's a bit weird, it took one panel and then Laurie's hand was gone. Well, I suppose a couple of seconds would be impossible either. Herc knocked Hulk down, I'm sure Colossus can do it too. and u said i was biased wink Not really. Colossus has better speed, base strength, durability and far better fighting skills. really confused

llagrok
Originally posted by strengthkills
and u said i was biased wink Not really. Colossus has better speed, base strength, durability and far better fighting skills. really confused

'cause Hulk has such great skill feats. Getting bitchslapped by Cap and such.

Hercules
Does Hulk know about Wither's powers?

If someone tells him who he's fighting it shouldn't be a problem, but if they have the element of surprise I think Wither could get a win.

I doubt he would but I'm also unsure how Withers powers would effect a being like Hulk.

llagrok
Originally posted by Hercules
I doubt he would but I'm also unsure how Withers powers would effect a being like Hulk.

Yeah, I suppose it's hard to decide.

Seeing as Hulk is so dense, his "withering" powers might not be able to overcome his healing factor.

strengthkills
'cause Hulk has such great skill feats. Getting bitchslapped by Cap and such. and running over bb and such wink 2 way street

guy222
bumprav

Bol Gath
Well since Colossus strength is shit compared to WWH (yes, even at his base level) and Withers touch would take time I don't See the team winning this.

And if it's Worldbreaker Hulk it's an even more ridiculous stomp than it already is!

golem370
Hulk withstood a disentragtor beam that killed Namor and Dr Strange. He could thunderclap them out of the battle field. WWH is not stupid either right?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.