Ultimate Captain America vs 616 Spiderman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Entity
The ultimate version of Steve Rogers vs the current 616 Spiderman?

guy222
Originally posted by Entity
The ultimate version of Steve Rogers vs the current 616 Spiderman?

how powerful was ult cap

llagrok
Current Spidey's too strong for him.

capt it up
spiderman.

Capt It In
Venom

batdude123
laughing out loud

capt it up
judge got mad because I say he was annoying............hahahaa

Capt It In
By chance.. how may I get mad with my lighter self? Do you wish to snuff out that which is your superior?

You are the Brawns, whereas I am the intelligence... that is which you shall learn. Very soon, my son. Very Soon.

(And even your freaking INTELLIGENCE isn\'t right because I believe we may have spelled that wrong as well!)

capt it up
Originally posted by Capt It In
By chance.. how may I get mad with my lighter self? Do you wish to snuff out that which is your superior?

You are the Brawns, whereas I am the intelligence... that is which you shall learn. Very soon, my son. Very Soon.

(And even your freaking INTELLIGENCE isn\'t right because I believe we may have spelled that wrong as well!)
Like I said, I got poor mister judge all upset.

What a joke lol.

Capt It In
Originally posted by capt it up
Like I said, I got poor mister judge all upset.

What a joke lol. What\'s a joke is you and your retarded brother...

capt it up
What\'s a joke is you and your retarded brother...
laughing

Capt It In
It is funny isn\'t it?

Your brother being the ****tard he is and you being not that much smarter laughing

capt it up
It is funny isn\'t it?

Your brother being the ****tard he is and you being not that much smarter laughing
the irony.

Capt It In
What irony?

The fact that you\'re using the word irony and you don\'t even know what it means is a tad Ironic I guess... that\'s the only thing I can think of.

batdude123
What irony?

The fact that you\'re using the word irony and you don\'t even know what it means is a tad Ironic I guess... that\'s the only thing I can think of.

If you are him, and he is you... wouldn't you be calling yourself retarded? ermm

Irony indeed...

Capt It In
I do not claim to be him.... only his smarter self.

complexbrother
Spiderman wins ... then falls out and gets rushed to the hospital .

Soljer
Spidey.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.