Thanos with the IG runs the marvel guantlet.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nvrbeenwthagirl
1. Odin
2.Galactus
3. Death
4. Eternity
5. Multi Death
6. Multi Eternity
7. The Infinites
8. The True Beyonders
9. MJJ
10.The Fury
11. Merlin
12. Havok
13. Braddock
14. The LT
15. Copy thanos with the heart

I know some may be out of order. Fix it if need be.

Symmetric Chaos
laughing out loud Havok at 11!

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
laughing out loud Havok at 11!

I was going for havok with his Omniversal reality nexus powers. What ever the hell it's called.

guy222
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
I was going for havok with his Omniversal reality nexus powers. What ever the hell it's called.

Nexus of all Realities smile

King Kandy
True Beyonders are WAY to low... A CCU rended the Omniverse.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by King Kandy
True Beyonders are WAY to low... A CCU rended the Omniverse.

Sorry didn't know the list. But according to one, only the LT has the power to stop the IG. So based upon the power of these guys, is it a safe bet that some of these guys can stop the Ig wielder?

Mr Master
1. Odin
2.Galactus
3. Death
4. Eternity
5. Multi Death
6. Multi Eternity
7. The Infinites
8. The True Beyonders
9. MJJ
10.The Fury
11. Merlin
12. Havok
13. Braddock
14. The LT
15. Copy thanos with the heart

I know some may be out of order. Fix it if need be.

1. Odin
2. Galactus/Death
3. Eternity
4. The Infinites
4. Multi-Death
5. Multi-Eternity

Tied for 6.

. Merlin (Matrix empowered)
. Havok (Nexus of all Realities)
. Brian Braddock (Excalibur & the Amulet of Right)

7. MJJ
8. The Fury
9. The BeyonderS
10. The LT
11. 616 Thanos with THOTI

Who is "copy Thanos?"

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Mr Master
1. Odin
2. Galactus/Death
3. Eternity
4. The Infinites
4. Multi-Death
5. Multi-Eternity

Tied for 6.

. Merlin (Matrix empowered)
. Havok (Nexus of all Realities)
. Brian Braddock (Excalibur & the Amulet of Right)

7. MJJ
8. The Fury
9. The BeyonderS
10. The LT
11. 616 Thanos with THOTI

Who is "copy Thanos?"

The Thanos from the Copy of the 616 in the End story arc that marvel editors have said isn't the 616 universe no matter how much you wish it to be.

Mr Master
The Thanos from the Copy of the 616 in the End story arc that marvel editors have said isn't the 616 universe no matter how much you wish it to be.

Well, in that case I'll take Thanos off my list,

because there is no such thing as a "copy Thanos" in the End arc ... laughing

The bull shit one must put up with. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Jebus Reborn OWNED you lovely concerning this silly claim:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/454235_12-Thanos-with-heart-of-universe-vs-darkseid-with-ALE

That's some serious pwnage.

No need to bring it in here.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Well, in that case I'll take Thanos off my list,

because there is no such thing as a "copy Thanos" in the End arc ... laughing

The bull shit one must put up with. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Jebus Reborn OWNED you lovely concerning this silly claim:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/454235_12-Thanos-with-heart-of-universe-vs-darkseid-with-ALE

That's some serious pwnage.

No need to bring it in here.

No he didn't. get off of his dick. He stated his opinion and it was pretty shitty. He pretty much is always shitty.

Mr Master
No he didn't. get off of his dick.

He stated his opinion and it was pretty shitty.

He pretty much is always shitty.

Don't hate because you got bottom

Bran always has "shitty opinions?" ... You must be on crack.

BB is one of the best debaters at KMC, surely FAR better than you,

you got some nerve jack, what kind of a creature are you?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Don't hate because you got bottom

Bran always has "shitty opinions?" ... You must be on crack.

BB is one of the best debaters at KMC, surely FAR better than you,

you got some nerve jack, what kind of a creature are you?

I'm a creature above you and above someone who obviously has been a thorn in my side for along time. Actually Bran has bothered me for no apparent reasons, not given me my credit when I have been proven right. At least me and oyu argue over view points. bran is just my own personal sock who pretends not to be a personal sock. I pay him no tention nor do I pay his shitty opinions that are DIRECTED towards me any attention. he may be a great debator with others, but he loses focus when it comes to me and just says shit to irk me or bother. now someone who I can disagree with and not be bothered is Galan or even king kandy. At least they just state the facts. You can't debate a person's view. You state the facts and let the chips fall where they may.

Mr Master
I'm a creature above you

I wouldn't go that far, but I'll let you live.

and above someone who obviously has been a thorn in my side for along time. Actually Bran has bothered me for no apparent reasons, not given me my credit when I have been proven right.

Are you sure you were right though?

Many times you argue to the last post even when you're wrong from beginning to end,
speaking of which, just look at this "Thanos copy" fantasy.

We spent pages debating "the End" ... in the end there was an insurmountable amount of evidence screaming the END is Canon, and yet you choose to side with one claim, from a screen name at some site that's not even officially sponsored by Marvel.

At least me and oyu argue over view points.

You also enjoy to disagree for fun, atleast that's the way it seems sometimes, cause you'll dispute facts that you know are what they are, and I just never get that. (I'm not going into details)

bran is just my own personal sock who pretends not to be a personal sock. I pay him no tention nor do I pay his shitty opinions that are DIRECTED towards me any attention. he may be a great debator with others, but he loses focus when it comes to me and just says shit to irk me or bother.

You sure you didn't piss him off to the point where he just doesn't take you seriously anymore?

I get fustrated with you too nvr, not because I dislike you or because your opinion is different,

I get heated when I present to you proof, and you dance around it with fantastical theories & speculations, for example I dislike when you claim,

"Magus didn't own the UN, we don't know what he did, perhap he used the Ming Gem or perhaps he used the Space Gem," NONE of which is mentioned On Panel or in a Bio.

Magus simply willed the UN to his wishes, and the UN obeyed.

See, it's presented On Panel that way, so why conjure up meaningless opinions on a fact that's black and white? You should accept what happened On Panel and proceed.

What I hate most,

is empty claims.

now someone who I can disagree with and not be bothered is Galan or even king kandy. At least they just state the facts.

Well every reason Bran gave for the END being Canon is a Fact.

You can't debate a person's view.

You state the facts and let the chips fall where they may.

It can't be a "Fact" and a "Person's view" simultaneously.

Facts are undebatable, Vies can be discussed.

nvrbeenwthagirl
I wouldn't go that far, but I'll let you live.

Are you sure you were right though?

Many times you argue to the last post even when you're wrong from beginning to end,
speaking of which, just look at this "Thanos copy" fantasy.

We spent pages debating "the End" ... in the end there was an insurmountable amount of evidence screaming the END is Canon, and yet you choose to side with one claim, from a screen name at some site that's not even officially sponsored by Marvel.

You also enjoy to disagree for fun, atleast that's the way it seems sometimes, cause you'll dispute facts that you know are what they are, and I just never get that. (I'm not going into details)

You sure you didn't piss him off to the point where he just doesn't take you seriously anymore?

I get fustrated with you too nvr, not because I dislike you or because your opinion is different,

I get heated when I present to you proof, and you dance around it with fantastical theories & speculations, for example I dislike when you claim,

"Magus didn't own the UN, we don't know what he did, perhap he used the Ming Gem or perhaps he used the Space Gem," NONE of which is mentioned On Panel or in a Bio.

Magus simply willed the UN to his wishes, and the UN obeyed.

See, it's presented On Panel that way, so why conjure up meaningless opinions on a fact that's black and white? You should accept what happened On Panel and proceed.

What I hate most,

is empty claims.

Well every reason Bran gave for the END being Canon is a Fact.

It can't be a "Fact" and a "Person's view" simultaneously.

Facts are undebatable, Vies can be discussed.

I argue for the sake of debate. And as for the UN thing, that is one I really believe you missed the boat on. I gave 3 very good reasons why you are wrong and you didn't bother to address them. Y? Becuz they are irrifutable. The end may or may not be cannon. I think it's cannon to a copy. Seems about right. Since events in 616 thanos past are similiar but not given details.

Mr Master
I argue for the sake of debate.

I argue cause I like to teach and learn about Marvel Comics.

And as for the UN thing, that is one I really believe you missed the boat on. I gave 3 very good reasons why you are wrong and you didn't bother to address them. Y? Becuz they are irrifutable.

Actually Why?

Because your reasons are baseless theories.

When you come with soemevidence backing up you speculation,
it will be considered.

The end may or may not be cannon. I think it's cannon to a copy. Seems about right.

As a Marvel fan, as a person that has read the End sevral times and all it's follow ups,

there is no way the End is not canon, unless an announcement or a scenerio is made at Marvel.com, on panel or or in an official Handbook or an officially sponsored Marvel site.

Since events in 616 thanos past are similiar but not given details.

Events in 616 Thanos past is identical, imposssible for it to be an ALternate Reality,

it would have to have been a Diverged Reality,
and there is NO mention of that On Panel or in a Bio.

But beyond this is ALL the evidence that assures us, the END is Canon.

nvrbeenwthagirl
I argue cause I like to teach and learn about Marvel Comics.

Actually Why?

Because your reasons are baseless theories.

When you come with soemevidence backing up you speculation,
it will be considered.

As a Marvel fan, as a person that has read the End sevral times and all it's follow ups,

there is no way the End is not canon, unless an announcement or a scenerio is made at Marvel.com, on panel or or in an official Handbook or an officially sponsored Marvel site.

Events in 616 Thanos past is identical, imposssible for it to be an ALternate Reality,

it would have to have been a Diverged Reality,
and there is NO mention of that On Panel or in a Bio.

But beyond this is ALL the evidence that assures us, the END is Canon.
Baseless Theories?

check it. the Magus calls the Un the most powerful weapon in the universe and that he turned the energies upon quasar. in the statement, he acknowleges that the weapon is the most powerful in the universe, ( more powerful than his IG or else he would say the 2nd most powerful), he acknowleges that at the Time the UN was Not multiversal but In the UNIVERSE, as in UNIVERSAL, The writer at the time didn't know the Un would be later used for a multiversal purpose in Reed's hands, and 3 he didn't destroy the UN. he destroyed Quasar. Thus showing the UN is actually unable to be destroyed by it's own energies Or THe IG.

Mr Master
Baseless Theories?

Yes.

check it. the Magus calls the Un the most powerful weapon in the universe and that he turned the energies upon quasar. in the statement, he acknowleges that the weapon is the most powerful in the universe, ( more powerful than his IG or else he would say the 2nd most powerful),

I disagree with this interpretation.

If the UN had been more powerful than the IG,
the IG wouldn't have been able to control it's energies.

So that theory couldn't work.

he acknowleges that at the Time the UN was Not multiversal but In the UNIVERSE, as in UNIVERSAL,

He's dealing with the 616 Universe, he doesn't need to mention the Multiverse,
is it not a fact that it is the most powerful weapon in the Universe? That's all that matters considering his opponents, his opponents are not worried about the Multiverse, they're worried about their own Universe (616) were they exist in.

There has never been a statement On Panel that restricts the Un to one Universe,
that it was never used before in a Multiversal fashion is inconsequential, there has never been any mention of an upgrade On Panel or in a bio, and that's that.

If you bring proof backing up your statements, I'll concede.

The writer at the time didn't know the Un would be later used for a multiversal purpose in Reed's hands, and 3 he didn't destroy the UN. he destroyed Quasar. Thus showing the UN is actually unable to be destroyed by it's own energies Or THe IG.

How about he simply didn't want to destroy the UN, and decided to take it instead,
after all, it was Magus himself that teleported the UN from outerspace into his hand.

celestialdemon
Baseless Theories?

check it. the Magus calls the Un the most powerful weapon in the universe and that he turned the energies upon quasar. in the statement, he acknowleges that the weapon is the most powerful in the universe, ( more powerful than his IG or else he would say the 2nd most powerful), he acknowleges that at the Time the UN was Not multiversal but In the UNIVERSE, as in UNIVERSAL, The writer at the time didn't know the Un would be later used for a multiversal purpose in Reed's hands, and 3 he didn't destroy the UN. he destroyed Quasar. Thus showing the UN is actually unable to be destroyed by it's own energies Or THe IG.

So, the fact that the Magus was able to actually redirect the energies aimed at him with the IG means nothing? What about Thanos saying he was the supreme being in all universes with the complete IG? Because he said it, does it make it true?

The Magus stating the UN is the universe's most powerful weapon means nothing because he just bested it with a more powerful one. So I don't see what point you are trying to make.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Yes.

I disagree with this interpretation.

If the UN had been more powerful than the IG,
the IG wouldn't have been able to control it's energies.

So that theory couldn't work.

He's dealing with the 616 Universe, he doesn't need to mention the Multiverse,
is it not a fact that it is the most powerful weapon in the Universe? That's all that matters considering his opponents, his opponents are not worried about the Multiverse, they're worried about their own Universe (616) were they exist in.

There has never been a statement On Panel that restricts the Un to one Universe,
that it was never used before in a Multiversal fashion is inconsequential, there has never been any mention of an upgrade On Panel or in a bio, and that's that.

If you bring proof backing up your statements, I'll concede.

How about he simply didn't want to destroy the UN, and decided to take it instead,
after all, it was Magus himself that teleported the UN from outerspace into his hand.
most of what you said is your own interpretation. What I said stands. He says it was the most powerful in the universe. At the time, no one considered the Un multiversal. You can't use a multiveral feat later on to prove that the IG pwned the UN in a completely different fashion. Sorry. As far as redirecting the energy, That's been done many times by lessor beings. You dont' have to concede. Other logical thinkers have come in this forum and saw my side. That is good enough for me. Everyone else who accepts your theory is an idiot in that regards to me. they aren't using any kind of logic and using a feat by the Un 20 years later to give the IG a higher standing for a feat performed earlier on an earlier depiction of the UN is baseless and bad arguing.

Mr Master
Originally posted by celestialdemon
So, the fact that the Magus was able to actually redirect the energies aimed at him with the IG means nothing? What about Thanos saying he was the supreme being in all universes with the complete IG? Because he said it, does it make it true?

The Magus stating the UN is the universe's most powerful weapon means nothing because he just bested it with a more powerful one. So I don't see what point you are trying to make.

thumb up

Precisely.

Mr Master
most of what you said is your own interpretation. What I said stands.

He SAYS it was the most powerful in the universe.

Fine, so what does this mean?

http://img166.imageshack.us/img166/1135/igmakesyousupremeinallrealitie.th.jpg
"Let it be known that I, Thanos declare myself the Supreme Being of This and ALL UniverseS."

Thanos_THOTU
How can Bardock, Fury and Jaspers who only warped a realiy/universe compare to Havoc?

nvrbeenwthagirl

The point is, If it were the most powerful one, (The IG) would he not have said that.
Redirecting energies does not equat to pwing any one. The Surfer did this to T and A. Firestorm did it to the Omega force. Hell thor could redirect energy from someone more powerful than he. I don't but it and I never will.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Fine, so what does this mean?

http://img166.imageshack.us/img166/1135/igmakesyousupremeinallrealitie.th.jpg
"Let it be known that I, Thanos declare myself the Supreme Being of This and ALL UniverseS."

And yet he wasn't. He didn't show it on panel and then the LT bitched the IG. he wasn't supreme of anything above eternity.

Mr Master
Originally posted by Thanos_THOTU
How can Bardock, Fury and Jaspers who only warped a realiy/universe compare to Havoc?

CB with Excalibur and the Amulet of Right according to Roma,
and a many more sources can re-write the Omniverse.

Havok is connected to every Universe in the Omniverse, and can do as he wishes, disconnect Universes is nothing, in fact, I remeber the Goblin Queen telling him, "are you sure you haven't erased a Reality by coming here" something like that.

Matrix empowered Merlyn, has some of the most incredible feats in Marvel.
From fusing the Life-Force of the Omniverse into countless small Crystals and creating OtherWorld, a Universe that resembles a Multiverse.

Jaspers, was more powerful than Merlyn, it doesn't matter that Jaspers 616 only reached Universal status, within that Universal territory he controlled, he was "God" ... had it not been for the ingenious plot device on Merlyn's part, Jaspers would have own the Omniverse.

The Fury is immune to Nullification and Reality Warping, what more you want.
Unparalleled Teleportation capabilities, can adapt to any situation better than any other, can regenerate from any substance, and even the stuff that erases UniverseS can't scratch him, what durability.

If a powerhouse like Jaspers couldn't kill it after a battle that spanned across Universes, and Jaspers is more powerful than Merlyn, what can you say ... ouch.

Mr Master
And yet he wasn't. He didn't show it on panel and then the LT bitched the IG. he wasn't supreme of anything above eternity.

There you go, and this is why it is the way it is. roll eyes (sarcastic)

One moment your case is built on a statement,

now we have another statement,

but you don't like this one, so it's dismissed as nothing, as just talk. laughing

Thanos_THOTU
Jaspers, was more powerful than Merlyn, it doesn't matter that Jaspers 616 only reached Universal status, within that Universal territory he controlled, he was "God" ... had it not been for the ingenious plot device on Merlyn's part, Jaspers would have own the Omniverse.

So Jaspers is like the Infinity Gauntlet, except that he is universal instead of Multiversal. But still have that Omniversal status.

How does this make Fury superior to MJJ?

Mr Master
So Jaspers is like the Infinity Gauntlet, except that he is universal instead of Multiversal. But still have that Omniversal status.

Jaspers only warped a Universe because he was stopped by the Fury before his Warp spread into other Universes, that's what his power is, it automatically spreads into other Universes after it's Warped the one he's in.

(2006-Marvel Handbook Bio)
http://img443.imageshack.us/img443/4209/jaspersqj5.th.jpg
"Jaspers Warp spread at an exponentially increasing rate, it engulfed the 238 Continuum in days, and took that Reality's destruction to prevent that Warp spreading across the Multiverse:

this extreme measure would NOT have stopped the more Powerful Earth-616 Jaspers"

Wow,

so even Jaspers 238's Warp would have remade the Multiverse,
and Jaspers is the more Powerful. smile

How does this make Fury superior to MJJ?

He killed him.

quanchi112
i enjoy when mr master systematically destorys nvers weird theories.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by quanchi112
i enjoy when mr master systematically destorys nvers weird theories.

But he didnt'. you can stop wanking him now. Clean up the jizz.

quanchi112
But he didnt'. you can stop wanking him now. Clean up the jizz. many people crush ur theories. i corrected u on ur lord and master todayy darkseid. so its nothing ot get excited about. i just love seeing u get owned by me, mr master,darthgoober, hell anyone.

nvrbeenwthagirl
many people crush ur theories. i corrected u on ur lord and master todayy darkseid. so its nothing ot get excited about. i just love seeing u get owned by me, mr master,darthgoober, hell anyone.

You crushed me? What the ****. LOL. You realize most everyone was on my side you silly twit. You are the worst ever. You suck more than xmeat, devilhulk, and the judge combined to the 100th power times infinity.

quanchi112
You crushed me? What the ****. LOL. You realize most everyone was on my side you silly twit. You are the worst ever. You suck more than xmeat, devilhulk, and the judge combined to the 100th power times infinity. i told u something about darksied even u interpreted wrong. i corrected and proved u wrong. on ur own favorite character. im glad u think im so bad which means in ur head ive had quite the impact to u. for u arent the worst i have ever met. i dont give u that muich credit but to u i am. thank u. and now for the last time stick to the topic, k thanks.

nvrbeenwthagirl
i told u something about darksied even u interpreted wrong. i corrected and proved u wrong. on ur own favorite character. im glad u think im so bad which means in ur head ive had quite the impact to u. for u arent the worst i have ever met. i dont give u that muich credit but to u i am. thank u. and now for the last time stick to the topic, k thanks.

Who said darkseid was my favorite character. LMAO OMG. WRONG

Thanos_THOTU
You crushed me? What the ****. LOL. You realize most everyone was on my side you silly twit. You are the worst ever. You suck more than xmeat, devilhulk, and the judge combined to the 100th power times infinity.
It seems that you have been owned so many times that you no longer feel the sting of defeat, you must have get used to it somehow.
- Stop trolling.

quanchi112
It seems that you have been owned so many times that you no longer feel the sting of defeat, you must have get used to it somehow.
- Stop trolling. cosigned.

nvrbeenwthagirl
- Stop trolling.

And you have done how much pwning of anyone? Get lost chump. You are the least of the lowest. you aren't even popular. Your not one of the cool kids. LOL.

nvrbeenwthagirl
cosigned.

You do a lot of that. LMAO.

quanchi112
And you have done how much pwning of anyone? Get lost chump. You are the least of the lowest. you aren't even popular. Your not one of the cool kids. LOL. agin with the popularity. agian with the get lost chump. agains with no points about anything comics related. u amuse me in a sad kinda way. stick to the topic now and quit telling people to get lost chump. its gotten old.

Jebus reborn
Wow, no wonder I have retard on ignore.
Just read some quoted posts, and found out that I'm nvr's sock...

Yeh! Now I can be a shitty, baseless, bias debater too!

Wait, a minute, something's wrong...

now i cna bee a shitty baselss bias debatror two!

Oh, and thanks MM. smile

quanchi112
Originally posted by Jebus reborn
Wow, no wonder I have retard on ignore.
Just read some quoted posts, and found out that I'm nvr's sock...

Yeh! Now I can be a shitty, baseless, bias debater too!

Wait, a minute, something's wrong...

now i cna bee a shitty baselss bias debatror two!

Oh, and thanks MM. smile whom did u call a retard?

Jebus reborn
whom did u call a retard? Read the first page, and read the second sentence in that post you just quoted, if you're confused.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Jebus reborn
Read the first page, and read the second sentence in that post you just quoted, if you're confused. yeah these posts get pretty nasty pretty quick. i hate it when just for someopne diagreeing with u they call u stupid or shitty or whatever insult they have to throw in. just post why u disagree and why u think they are wrong. certian people in here are more prone to it then others. while i dish out what people give me. if they show me no respect why should i give them any. sadly people just for the simple fact of being disagreed with call people evryname in the book.

quanchi112
some of the threads to are destined to fail. people and u know who i mean just dare people to say they make it all the way thorugh. its like setup in their goofy minds. they nver, get it nver learn.

nvrbeenwthagirl
some of the threads to are destined to fail. people and u know who i mean just dare people to say they make it all the way thorugh. its like setup in their goofy minds. they nver, get it nver learn.

youaren't that bright. The point of this thread was cleary proven. Someoen said only the LT could stop Thanos with the IG. But this thread clearly challenges that notion. Try to keep up.

quanchi112
youaren't that bright. The point of this thread was cleary proven. Someoen said only the LT could stop Thanos with the IG. But this thread clearly challenges that notion. Try to keep up. yeah and ur a genius laughing

starlock
Stalemates at the HOTU-call me unconventional

celestialdemon
The point is, If it were the most powerful one, (The IG) would he not have said that.
Redirecting energies does not equat to pwing any one. The Surfer did this to T and A. Firestorm did it to the Omega force. Hell thor could redirect energy from someone more powerful than he. I don't but it and I never will.

Surfer didn't redirect T and A's own energy attacks back at them. He harnessed the energy that gave them power and used it to destroy them. He got his ass kicked and was left for dead before he did this.

So why was the Magus scared of the UN when he had 5 cosmic cubes? Each one could warp reality on a universal scale. They were creating an alternate universe. Yet, they could not do what an incomplete IG did with ease. That is a testament of power.

Technically, the UN is the most power weapon because the IG is far more than just a weapon. It should be obvious to everyone that despite what the Magus said, the IG is more powerful.

celestialdemon

No one defeated Thanos. The LT didn't get involved, so we don't know what would have happened if he did. The LT reversing the effects of the IG when Warlock had it is the only idea we can extrapolate.

You want to say that even though Thanos made this statement, you don't agree DESPITE no one proving otherwise. Yet, you will accept Magus' statement about the UN even though he himself just proved otherwise. It makes no sense.

quanchi112
No one defeated Thanos. The LT didn't get involved, so we don't know what would have happened if he did. The LT reversing the effects of the IG when Warlock had it is the only idea we can extrapolate.

You want to say that even though Thanos made this statement, you don't agree DESPITE no one proving otherwise. Yet, you will accept Magus' statement about the UN even though he himself just proved otherwise. It makes no sense. when did he ever make sense. his logic is illogical. thats the one current thing. its guesses pieced together through partial facts. thanos beat himself with the gauntlet cuz no one was strong enough to take it and with the heart of the universe he beat everyone. thanos with these things these powerups kicks everyones ass usually. hes that damn giood.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.