Ultimate Face-Off: Autobots Vs. Decepticons!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Scythe
Vote for your favorite!

The strong leadership brought forth by the Autobot's leader optimus Prime is something that won't be easy to topple

So I've chosen the Autobot's side. Place your votes now!

Impediment
Autobots, all the way. Grimlock is my favorite Transformer still to this day.

I hear that the Dinobots and the Constructicons will be in the sequel.

Menetnashté
I've gotta go with the autobots, I've always loved Optimus Prime, The Decepticons usually had cooler forms but I mean besides that I never really liked them I mean Shockwave was just pathetic.

grey fox
Optimus has teh Matrix and 'The Touch'.

Autobots always win cool

razztazz
Sorry gotta give my vote to Soundwave and Starscream!

Impediment
Starscream is a b*tch, IMO.

Menetnashté
Originally posted by razztazz
Optimus will shove his axe right up starscream's ass.

xNIXSONx
Originally posted by Impediment
Autobots, all the way. Grimlock is my favorite Transformer still to this day.

I hear that the Dinobots and the Constructicons will be in the sequel.

voted autobots

i dunno if the dinobots will be a good idea lol there is that one dude on the decepticons thats real close to a constructicon.

I think the movie should end or have near the end a part where the autobots find make their way to a mountonous area where they come across their ship the Ark or somethin where the find more fellow Autobots like Ultra Magnus, n Kup or if the ship idea is no good then atleast like someway of gettin new bots in

Scythe
Originally posted by razztazz

And you didn't vote?

Newjak
Gotta go with Autobots

Violent2Dope
In the middle of the fight Unicron eats them all. Unicron wins.

Scythe
Still no votes for decepti-scum?

Violent2Dope
Decepticons win!big grin

Scythe
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Decepticons win!big grin

Were you their only vote?

Prince Nauj
Decepticons B!tches. I always dig the baddys wink

BlaxicanHydra
Decepticons. They have cooler morphs, and generally slap around the Autobots for 90% of the plot, then at the last second the Autobots pull out the deciding victory.

xNIXSONx
cant say no to OPTIMUS, & especially Blaster and Blurr especially in that 'rude awakening of Optimus Prime" video lol

Scythe
Optimus owns...

Menetnashté
Originally posted by xNIXSONx
cant say no to OPTIMUS, & especially Blaster and Blurr especially in that 'rude awakening of Optimus Prime" video lol
Gold bug! Shit piece!

Scythe
Originally posted by xNIXSONx

I never saw that.

Newjak
Originally posted by Scythe
I never saw that. Neither have I

Menetnashté
I never saw that.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=bq1_6D9QS9Y

ragesRemorse
autobots inferior, decepticons superior

Scythe

Strangelove
Can't help but root for the good guys

SeanTerry727
It Deffinently Have to Say Autobots!!!!!!!
Grimlock is the Best He could take down Starscream anyday!!

Scythe
Autobots destroyed Unicron! With the power of song!

CIS
you guys are retards is this tread about which side you like or who would win the war because if its the win the war thing then its the decepticons because there kind was like the republic from star wars megatron killed all the autobots even in the movie optimus said "any who divend them were destroyed" just because megatron died dosn't mean there extinct they autobots are its just the four of them on earth but maybe there are survivors of the decepticons attack they have an army the autobots don't and in the second one of transformers starscream is going to bring the intire decepticon army to destroy all of the humans and autobots and if you don't beleive me on the second transformers here is it go "google and transformers 2" bamm autobots are exterminated eat it whores.

CIS
you guys are retards is this tread about which side you like or who would win the war because if its the win the war thing then its the decepticons because there kind was like the republic from star wars megatron killed all the autobots even in the movie optimus said "any who divend them were destroyed" just because megatron died dosn't mean there extinct the autobots are extinct its just the four of them on earth but maybe there are survivors of the decepticons attack. They have an army but the autobots don't and in the second one of transformers starscream is going to bring the intire decepticon army to destroy all of the humans and autobots and if you don't beleive me on the second transformers here is it go "google and transformers 2" bamm autobots are exterminated eat it whores. sorry for two of these my bad it sad something on i had to be well known bye.

Alpha Centauri
See, and then there's you people who give TF "geeks" a bad (Or worse.) name.

It's just a show. When it gets to the point that you're calling each other retards, it's dumb.

-AC

Scythe
Originally posted by CIS
you guys are retards is this tread about which side you like or who would win the war because if its the win the war thing then its the decepticons because there kind was like the republic from star wars megatron killed all the autobots even in the movie optimus said "any who divend them were destroyed" just because megatron died dosn't mean there extinct the autobots are extinct its just the four of them on earth but maybe there are survivors of the decepticons attack. They have an army but the autobots don't and in the second one of transformers starscream is going to bring the intire decepticon army to destroy all of the humans and autobots and if you don't beleive me on the second transformers here is it go "google and transformers 2" bamm autobots are exterminated eat it whores. sorry for two of these my bad it sad something on i had to be well known bye.

Live alittle man and nice job with the double post, it's like double the freshness. Now hear me out, we're all entitled to opinions, like it or not. Others favor the Autobots, some favor Decepticons. It's no use making a big fuss about it.

lordmohahat
Originally posted by grey fox
Optimus has teh Matrix and 'The Touch'.

Autobots always win cool

'The Touch'. LOL Happy Dance

lordmohahat
in the old movie with the touch in. optimus took on all the decepticons and ran them over. it was so crap but i loved it Happy Dance

Sadako of Girth
Autobots destroyed Unicron! With the power of song!

laughing out loud Excellent! Post of the week! laughing out loud

Scythe
And yet we all still witnessed it in minor discretion.

Sadako of Girth
stick out tongue

Scythe
Yeah those Autobots sure knew how to get Bumblebee in the line of fire.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.