For 30 billion dollars guantlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

trickster_farts
1. suck nvr's cock
2. call tricksterpriest a sock
3. eat one of Digi's turds
4. eat a bowl full of darthgoober's vomit
5. put your mouth under Mr. Master's ass and let him shit his diarreah down your throat

how far would everyone get, or would everyone clear it for that amount of money.

Symmetric Chaos
I wanna see da thiwty billon.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by trickster_farts
1. suck nvr's cock
2. call tricksterpriest a sock
3. eat one of Digi's turds
4. eat a bowl full of darthgoober's vomit
5. put your mouth under Mr. Master's ass and let him shit his diarreah down your throat

how far would everyone get, or would everyone clear it for that amount of money.

LOL, u are one funny dude. But seriously. I dont' like guys sucking my cock. That is sooooo masculine. I'm definitely into COCK THo.

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
LOL, u are one funny dude. But seriously. I dont' like guys sucking my cock. That is sooooo masculine. I'm definitely into COCK THo. Am I the only one who actually found this fairly interesting?

trickster_farts
nvr, whom do you have a crush on in KMC

trickster_farts
I hope it isn't trickster, he's so eat up that even the crabs are doing bungee jumps from the loose strings on his fruit of the looms.

batdude123
LOL, u are one funny dude. But seriously. I dont' like guys sucking my cock. That is sooooo masculine. I'm definitely into COCK THo.

Good Lord... puke

nvrbeenwthagirl
nvr, whom do you have a crush on in KMC

NO one. becuz i dont' know who's cute and who not. If I were going to judge based upon personality, I'd say complex brother would be the cutest. with bran and master being next, and then digi and galan. Also, Red Atom seems like he could a hottie. other than that I dont' know.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by batdude123
Good Lord... puke
LMAO. laughing laughing laughing

trickster_farts
NO one. becuz i dont' know who's cute and who not. If I were going to judge based upon personality, I'd say complex brother would be the cutest. with bran and master being next, and then digi and galan. Also, Red Atom seems like he could a hottie. other than that I dont' know.

what about guy222, he seems nice

trickster_farts
nvr, just curious..have you ever eaten any pussy?

starking
NO one. becuz i dont' know who's cute and who not. If I were going to judge based upon personality, I'd say complex brother would be the cutest. with bran and master being next, and then digi and galan. Also, Red Atom seems like he could a hottie. other than that I dont' know. What about Quanchi, retards have great stamina in bed laughing

nvrbeenwthagirl
nvr, just curious..have you ever eaten any pussy?

Yes. I thought i was gonna die every time I did it. It was disgusting.

Thanos_THOTU
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
Am I the only one who actually found this fairly interesting?
Found out nvr's interest, well I'm straight, so NO

trickster_farts
Yes. I thought i was gonna die every time I did it. It was disgusting.

damn son, ain't nothin' in this world better

but, i'm straight though

laughing

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by Thanos_THOTU
Found out nvr's interest, well I'm straight, so NO I just found Nvr's masculine/feminine comments interesting.

But, if homophobia's the cool thing right now, I can do that to. ermmnone

nvrbeenwthagirl
I just found Nvr's masculine/feminine comments interesting.

But, if homophobia's the cool thing right now, I can do that to. ermmnone

yeah. **** all *******. LOL. they suck dick and die.

trickster_farts
Originally posted by starking
What about Quanchi, retards have great stamina in bed laughing

I wonder if quanchi spits or swallows

Redatom65

I am a hottie, but Dinner and a movie, then a little stuffed animal froma ring toss, then...no...still no... laughing

sick

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Redatom65
I am a hottie, but Dinner and a movie, then a little stuffed animal froma ring toss, then...no...still no... laughing

sick

Trust me. I see fine guys all day everyday. doesn't mean I want thier cocks. It's just something to look at and move on to the next finer one.

trickster_farts
Trust me. I see fine guys all day everyday. doesn't mean I want thier cocks. It's just something to look at and move on to the next finer one.

what size dicks do you like on guys?

Do you like getting poked by guys above 10 inches?

Redatom65

easy, i'm not to homophobic, you forget i'm a liberal! And considering your orientation, you can't be a reactionary either laughing . It don't get much finer though 313 stick out tongue . Ok i actually might make myself sick though laughing

nvrbeenwthagirl
what size dicks do you like on guys?

Do you like getting poked by guys above 10 inches?

no. Big dicks are a no no. the limit 9.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Redatom65
easy, i'm not to homophobic, you forget i'm a liberal! And considering your orientation, you can't be a reactionary either laughing . It don't get much finer though 313 stick out tongue . Ok i actually might make myself though laughing

kk

Redatom65
i fixed my typo for the record...

Creshosk
yeah. **** all *******. LOL. they suck dick and die. Somehow, coming from you that doesn't seem offensive. Course since I'm not in the targeted demographic I an't really say if it would be to said demographic.

Priest
Am I the only one who actually found this fairly interesting?
:raises hand: embarrasment

stick out tongue

braz
jawdrop

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.