I am you as well

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ineptic Smurf
And for if I am you than you are me and there should never be anyone other for I am all you need but you are not all I need and though we may be a bit different we'll all be the same... I am the power... you are the nothing.

trickster_farts
Digi is going to be doing some banning and deleting when he gets back

laughing

Ineptic Smurf
No Balls, eh? It's too bad we're ALL THE SAME PERSON!!! But know one will believe us...

SpunkySmurph
rolling on floor laughing

trickster_farts
Originally posted by Ineptic Smurf
No Balls, eh? It's too bad we're ALL THE SAME PERSON!!! But know one will believe us...

Trickster now engages his Darkseid in battle?

laughing laughing

Ineptic Smurf
ANd Spunky Denies his Soul Brethrin.

SpunkySmurph
No, I'll fully accept it.

Ineptic Smurf
You accept your dark half? Your moon to the Sun? Your Bologna to the Tri-Tip Steak? Your Flatulence to your Armpit?

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
The Ying to my Yang?
The Salt to my Pepper?
The Pepsi to my Coke?

The Poached Eggs to my Sunny Side Up?
The Orange to my Apple?
The US to my Canada?

Ineptic Smurf
I am your neighbor.

SpunkySmurph
Impossible!

Ineptic Smurf
Not.

SpunkySmurph
Don't got no neighbour.

Ineptic Smurf
Do not lie to the masses!

SpunkySmurph
If you're me, then are you admitting to being a liar?

And, how can you be me AND my neighbor?

Jebus reborn
Originally posted by trickster_farts
Digi is going to be doing some banning and deleting when he gets back

laughing Can somebody tell me why trickster created a sock?

Ineptic Smurf
I am the neighbor in your crib. I cry weeds into trees and pick strawberries into gawl. The neighbor is you and so is all that you've summed yourself up to be. You howl at the moon. Defying your creativity. Judging your loving characteristics. You scream "will not" into that dark horses ear, and Whisper to the oh so little malevolent demon that shuts the curtains on your soul.

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by Jebus reborn
Can somebody tell me why trickster created a sock? He's angry at the world.

SpunkySmurph
I am the neighbor in your crib. I cry weeds into trees and pick strawberries into gawl. The neighbor is you and so is all that you've summed yourself up to be. You howl at the moon. Defying your creativity. Judging your loving characteristics. You scream "will not" into that dark horses ear, and Whisper to the oh so little malevolent demon that shuts the curtains on your soul. "Ineptic" is not a word.

Jebus reborn
He's angry at the world. Figured as much.
But, before he gets banned, at least he has one accomplishment, beating Martian Mind (not that it's that big of one, but why take it away from the little guy?).'

Also, so now he has one account thinking he's Apocalypse, and one thinking he's Darkseid?

SpunkySmurph
Figured as much.
But, before he gets banned, at least he has one accomplishment, beating Martian Mind (not that it's that big of one, but why take it away from the little guy?). Skeets determined that MM is in fact a sock of TricksterPriest.

So, essentially, he beat, and lost to himself. Beating Trickster is worthless, but losing to him is humiliating.

He should be ashamed.

Ineptic Smurf
"Ineptic" is not a word. It is a word in the fabric of your soul.

SpunkySmurph
It is a word in the fabric of your soul. They probably have surgery for that.

Ineptic Smurf
You must get the surgery of legions in order to rid yourself of you dark half. It has no cost... and there is no surgery.

Creshosk
They probably have surgery for that. I think they call it a lobotomy.

Jebus reborn
Skeets determined that MM is in fact a sock of TricksterPriest.

So, essentially, he beat, and lost to himself. Beating Trickster is worthless, but losing to him is humiliating.

He should be ashamed. I saw one thread on the first page, where he was arguing with his dark side, or whatever his fetish is.
He must think he's funny or something.
I mean, it's obvious that it's him, just look at his name.

What other person would want "Trickster" to disgrace their user name?

Rick/Genis
This is getting freaking ridiculous!!!!

SpunkySmurph
You must get the surgery of legions in order to rid yourself of you dark half. It has no cost... and there is no surgery. Well that's rather self-defeating.

Ineptic Smurf
What is ridiculous is the manner in which the world turns.

Ineptic Smurf
Well that's rather self-defeating. You must defeat thyself in order to overcome thyself. And thus you can be perfect.

Rick/Genis
Uh.... what?

Creshosk
I saw one thread on the first page, where he was arguing with his dark side, or whatever his fetish is.

What other person would want "Trickster" to disgrace their user name? Someone who wanted to taunt someone who had Trickster in their name?

SpunkySmurph
I saw one thread on the first page, where he was arguing with his dark side, or whatever his fetish is.

What other person would want "Trickster" to disgrace their user name? Frankly, I think his win over MM shocked him a little, so he needed to do something drastic to prove that he hadn't actually improved.

Jebus reborn
Originally posted by Creshosk
Someone who wanted to taunt someone who had Trickster in their name? Not buying it.

Frankly, I think his win over MM shocked him a little, so he needed to do something drastic to prove that he hadn't actually improved. Maybe, but how can you shock yourself by beating yourself?

Well, never mind that comment...

SpunkySmurph
You must defeat thyself in order to overcome thyself. And thus you can be perfect. Actually, I feel like my inner demons were purged already.

Creshosk
You must defeat thyself in order to overcome thyself. And thus you can be perfect. So if you claim to be his dark side, then if I smash your head in with a rock, will he obtain perfection?

The key to his perfection is locked away inside your head and a large chunk of cement is the key. How anticlimactic.

Ineptic Smurf
If you defeat him He will never achieve enlightenment. He must "DEFEAT THYSELF".

Creshosk
If you defeat him He will never achieve enlightenment. He must "DEFEAT THYSELF". What if I just nailed-uh, tied... your hands and feet together?

Ineptic Smurf
So if he nailed-uh, tied.... his own hands and feet together?

If that's possible I don't think it would accomplish anything.

SpunkySmurph
I'd love to stay and keep up the banter, but it's late, and I'm tired.

Night, Cresh.

Creshosk
So if he nailed-uh, tied.... his own hands and feet together?

If that's possible I don't think it would accomplish anything. I know how to pull a person's dark side out of their body. So I remove you from him and nail you to the floor and hand him the chunk of concrete, he can unlock his perfection from your skull.

capt it up
why can't my little oposit what ever he calls him self say funny shit like smurphs.

Capt It In
Originally posted by capt it up
why can\'t my little oposit what ever he calls him self say funny shit like smurphs. Because smurf is smart, retard.

Ineptic Smurf
Well that wasn't cool

Ineptic Smurf
Originally posted by Creshosk
I know how to pull a person's dark side out of their body. So I remove you from him and nail you to the floor and hand him the chunk of concrete, he can unlock his perfection from your skull. No you don't. It's not possible.

capt it up
Originally posted by Capt It In
Because smurf is smart, retard.

capt it up
No you don't. It's not possible.
cres is a jedi master, he can do all.

Capt It In

More along the lines of 3. Dumb-Shit.

Creshosk
No you don't. It's not possible. Didn't I mention what I was before I became a godling? I'm also an omega level mutant of the reality control line. I can remove a person's dark side as easily as pulling a page out of a book.

Ineptic Smurf
cres is a jedi master, he can do all. Jedi Master's still can't accomplish the IMPOSSIBLE...

Creshosk
Jedi Master's still can't accomplish the IMPOSSIBLE... *Reachs toward Spunky, his hand passing harmlessly into Spunky's chest. Creshosk grabs ahold of Ineptic. Creshosk then starts to pull Ineptic out of Spunky* See? Easy. It's Spunky's call however. *Put's Ineptic back.*

capt it up
Jedi Master's still can't accomplish the IMPOSSIBLE...
oh then you have not seen what master jedi cres can do.

grey fox
Jesus H christ, a guy goes to bed for a few hours and when he wakes up all hell's breaking loose .

1. Trickster socked ? Huh

2. This guy's a judge/judge rip-off . Ignore him and he'll die

3. I'm pretty sure the 'MM is a sock of Tricksters' was just a joke confused

Hercules
Some people, really have nothing in their lives do they...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.