Judge vs. Whirly

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JudgyBalboa
I have more accounts than Whirly.
Whirly don't write raps like i do.
Whirly didn't created Mufassa.
Whirly has no video of himself.
Whirly has no buttsecks jokes.
And Whirly is outdated. I have been here for a year, but i am the new shit!
Do Whirly actually has an upcoming fight with a KMC member?
Can Whirly ban normal accounts IPs? No.
Do Whirly has HUMOR? No.
Do Whirly get pissd atr me because i take the attnetion? Well, yes...
Do Whirly has 50 Cent on his friendlist on myspace? No.
Do Whirlys name appear on nearly any page in the offtopic thread? No.
Why? I am the bestwink

JudgyBalboa
i win in a curbstomp.
i am a better sock

Estacado
Originally posted by JudgyBalboa
Do Whirly has 50 Cent on his friendlist on myspace? No.

crylaughcrylaughcrylaugh

JudgyBalboa
Originally posted by Estacado
crylaughcrylaughcrylaugh

My humor is superior to Whirlys, i knowsmile

Newjak
Whirly>Judge sorry just the way things are.

JudgyBalboa
Whirly has no feats to put him above me?wink

He has no vidoe of himself or even thing CLOSE to...

Newjak
Whirly has no feats to put him above me?wink

He has no vidoe of himself or even thing CLOSE to... Feats
How about the fact he only got banned when he wanted to or that no one knew who was a Sock of Whirly or not.

Also there is the fact Whirly was funnier as well stick out tongue

Hercules
Originally posted by Newjak
Feats
How about the fact he only got banned when he wanted to or that no one knew who was a Sock of Whirly or not.

Also there is the fact Whirly was funnier as well stick out tongue

Co-Signed

Whirly gets banned when hes bored and wants to be banned, Judge, you just get banned period!

Estacado
Also one of them spends time on KMC for fun while the other does it because he has no friends....haermm

JudgyBalboa
You dont know my permanent accounts... ill give a hint.
i have three unbanned accounts, which will never get banned if i dont want to.

whirly and me are even in the "dontgetbannedarea", i just fools around and like to leave signs behindbig grin

but i have few accounts to keep my name alive, secret socks that will NEVER get banned

Hercules

whirly and me are even in the "dontgetbannedarea", i just fools around and like to leave signs behindbig grin

but i have few accounts to keep my name alive, secret socks that will NEVER get banned

But you're a supervillian right?

So sooner or later you will have to monologue and tell us of your genius and reveal your socks and get banned... wink

Newjak

but i have few accounts to keep my name alive, secret socks that will NEVER get banned Oddly enough I don't believe this maybe you could tell us who and then I'll believe you.

Plus you know Whirly had the whole people actually listened to him and respected what he had to say.

You just kind ramble on about things nobody cares about like some secret battle between you and Whirly like it really matters.

JudgyBalboa
Also one of them spends time on KMC for fun while the other does it because he has no friends....haermm

dont whirly has friends? thats sadsad

don't shiv

Whirly don't write raps like i do.

credit where credit's due.

JudgyBalboa
Oddly enough I don't believe this maybe you could tell us who and then I'll believe you.

Plus you know Whirly had the whole people actually listened to him and respected what he had to say.

You just kind ramble on about things nobody cares about like some secret battle between you and Whirly like it really matters.

socks shall not have respect. then, whirly is more a normal member that is banned and returns. i set new standardssmile

JudgyBalboa
Originally posted by Hercules
But you're a supervillian right?

So sooner or later you will have to monologue and tell us of your genius and reveal your socks and get banned... wink

ill reveal them when i am boredwink

Estacado
You are our clownboy you do stuff to entertain us........

JudgyBalboa
You are our clownboy you do stuff to entertain us........

thats a good thing right?smile
and i sound like dolph lundgren

Newjak
socks shall not have respect. then, whirly is more a normal member that is banned and returns. i set new standardssmile What new standards you think you are the first person banned to return other people have done it before you. You're just the first one to stay so long doing it. You know getting banned a lot.

Oh well I know someday you will get bored with this and leave stick out tongue

Estacado
thats a good thing right?smile
and i sound like dolph lundgren
Actually it's pretty sad......

JudgyBalboa
What new standards you think you are the first person banned to return other people have done it before you. You're just the first one to stay so long doing it. You know getting banned a lot.

Oh well I know someday you will get bored with this and leave stick out tongue

As long as people actually think i am seriously a retarded, lonely boy... KMC will never grow boring to mewink

JudgyBalboa
so i will continue being da judgesmile

Newjak
As long as people actually think i am seriously a retarded, lonely boy... KMC will never grow boring to mewink Ok if you say so doped

Galan007
Whirly has no buttsecks. I'm sure you have more then enough "buttsecks" to make up for him though, ey? ermm

JudgyBalboa
Originally posted by Galan007
I'm sure you have more then enough "buttsecks" to make up for him though, ey? ermm
why are yo stupid and answerrin to a post i never made? pn drugs, my friend?smile

don't shiv
Judge Impersonation Confirmed.

Reason : use of advanced sentence structure

JudgyBalboa
what do you mean, dont shiv?

Estacado

JudgyBalboa
well... through they obey me of fear, friends are friends, only difference is that they wont jump in front of a bullet when somebody shoots after mesmile

JudgyBalboa
and i have a few friends whom i have known before my gangsterperiod. they are real friends to me

Galan007
before my gangsterperiod. "Gangsterperiod"?

Do you have to put a diamond studded tampon in your vagina every month or something? ermm

JudgyBalboa
no, where i got into fighting, party and gangstuff

strengthkills
Originally posted by Galan007
"Gangsterperiod"?

Do you have to put a diamond studded tampon in your vagina every month or something? ermm sick blink

don't shiv
what do you mean, dont shiv? [

stay cool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.