ultimate cap vs thanos twist?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SevenShackles
If ultimate Cap somehow took the armor of 616 galactus and constructed a planet destroying tank and then went about droping it on Thanos with enough force to shatter planets. could he kill thanos? would it hurt like hell? wtf happens.

complexbrother
I... I don't know.

SevenShackles
does anyone hold the answers i seek!

grey fox
Originally posted by SevenShackles
does anyone hold the answers i seek!

Somebody seems a little disgruntled about Ultimates Vol 1 conclusion, whats the matter, hacked off that your boy Thor got his ass beat ?

Anyway we ALL know there's only one type of tank able to take out Thanos.....

Titanic Battle Tank Juggernaut cool

Jebus reborn
Originally posted by SevenShackles
If ultimate Cap somehow took the armor of 616 galactus and constructed a planet destroying tank and then went about droping it on Thanos with enough force to shatter planets. could he kill thanos? would it hurt like hell? wtf happens. I hate these types of threads...

Wolverine absorbs the Heart of the Universe, and fights LT... what happens?

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by Jebus reborn
I hate these types of threads...

Wolverine absorbs the Heart of the Universe, and fights LT... what happens? Are you saying I SHOULDN'T make a Dr. Strange: Herald of Galactus thread?

'Cause I was just about to. Literally.

SevenShackles
Originally posted by Jebus reborn
I hate these types of threads...

Wolverine absorbs the Heart of the Universe, and fights LT... what happens?

humm then possibly stfu and just goto another thread? rolling on floor laughing
nah im high. just something i thought bout

Somebody seems a little disgruntled about Ultimates Vol 1 conclusion, whats the matter, hacked off that your boy Thor got his ass beat ?

its like you can see into my soul sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.