iron spidey vs gamora

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lordboo
who wins the fight?

CasanoVa
Gamora 10/10.

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by CasanoVa
Gamora 10/10.

guy222
Originally posted by lordboo
who wins the fight?

gamora

Kid Kurdy
Spider-Man.

Soljer
Originally posted by Kid Kurdy
Spider-Man.

Dies.

Hard.

jasonk3
Originally posted by CasanoVa
Gamora 10/10.

Jebus reborn
The funny thing is that Gamora is just as agile (or more), faster (in fights), stronger, a better fighter (understatement), more durable, a harder hitter, etc.

Spider-Man wins.

Kid Kurdy
Faster ? Gamora ? Since when ?

Alfheim
Spiderman gets stomped the **** out.

Jebus reborn
Faster ? Gamora ? Since when ? In combat.

Kid Kurdy
Originally posted by Jebus reborn
In combat.
Faster ? Gamora ? Since when ?

Jebus reborn
Since she dodges attacks by people like super powered Thor, an army of Asgardians, not getting hit by Maxam (who is actually a pretty good fighter), dodging attacks by huge mobs and a Thanos clone, and not getting hit by Thanos, and his energy blasts (as much as I hate the fight itself), etc.

Although it doesn't matter either way, since Spider-Man is hardly dodging many attacks from her, and one hit is all it would take to take him down.

And if you're honestly giving the win to Spider-Man here, then there is no point in debating, since I'm almost certain you know all her feats.

DigiMark007
It doesn't seem rational to me that Gamora as a pure martial artist is as good as she is. But I won't argue for Spidey....he can dodge anyone for a while provided they don't have a Mach+ speedblitz-option. So it's not a 5-second fight. But yeah, he loses.

Jebus reborn
Originally posted by DigiMark007
It doesn't seem rational to me that Gamora as a pure martial artist is as good as she is. Karate Kid is the worst...

Kid Kurdy
Since she dodges attacks by people like super powered Thor, an army of Asgardians, not getting hit by Maxam (who is actually a pretty good fighter), dodging attacks by huge mobs and a Thanos clone, and not getting hit by Thanos, and his energy blasts (as much as I hate the fight itself), etc.
Spider-Man dodges those kinds of attacks also, so I don't see the difference.

A bit of web in her eyes, and she's ready for an ass kicking. And do you realize how many of Spider-Man's enemies only need "one good hit" ?

I know most of her feats. Why do you think I know all her feats ?

Jebus reborn
Spider-Man dodges those kinds of attacks also, so I don't see the difference. Oh ya, and she was fast enough to throw Ronan, with what seemed like a football field in length (or more), and was able to intercept him before he could get on his knees.

A bit of web in her eyes, and she's ready for an ass kicking. And do you realize how many of Spider-Man's enemies only need "one good hit" ? no expression
You do realize that Gamora is strong enough now, to match Ronan...
She was good enough before to one shot Thing, She-Hulk, etc.
Plus, it's not like Spider-Man hasn't been hit by an inferior fighter to Gamora... someone like say, Cap.

Plus, let's say his strategy does work, with the web into her eyes. I really doubt he's putting down current Gamora, like that (with the beating her up).
I also doubt he's going to catch her, and I somehow see the webbing going somehow like when he used it on Wrecker if he does.

I know most of her feats. Why do you think I know all her feats ? Because you have the tendency to be wrong on purpose, it seems.

Kid Kurdy
Oh ya, and she was fast enough to throw Ronan, with what seemed like a football field in length (or more), and was able to intercept him before he could get on his knees.
That's good for her. But, as childish as it may sound, Spider-Man could do exactly the same thing. He has the strength, the reflexes and the speed needed.

Was She-Hulk out ? Didn't think so. And Thing... Gamora had help from Maxam, and she admitted she really needed his help.

Last but not least, it wasn't "she one shotted Thing", she dropped Thing with a nerve strike (while Maxam was holding Thing).

I don't see why not. He beat the living daylights out of Titania, Rhino and IM from the future (to name a few), I doubt Gamora is as durable as let's say Titania. And even if she is, that's not that big of a problem for Spider-Man.

Think so ?

Jebus reborn
I'll answer this later... gots ta go write a final.

Kid Kurdy
Good luck.

quanchi112
gamora crushes spidey. shes the deadliest woman in the universe while sipderman is ........

Kid Kurdy
Originally posted by quanchi112
gamora crushes spidey. shes the deadliest woman in the universe while sipderman is ........
Deadliest woman you say... so she can beat, let's say, Sue Richards without much trouble ? Or Ms. Marvel ? Jean Grey/Phoenix ? Selene ? Storm ?

SpunkySmurph
That's good for her. But, as childish as it may sound, Spider-Man could do exactly the same thing. He has the strength, the reflexes and the speed needed.
Gamora and Ronan clashed weapons... the resulting vibrations caused people in nearby villages to fall because the ground was shaking too much. no expression

Was She-Hulk out ? Didn't think so. And Thing... Gamora had help from Maxam, and she admitted she really needed his help.

Last but not least, it wasn't "she one shotted Thing", she dropped Thing with a nerve strike (while Maxam was holding Thing).I'll check out the She Hulk thing. As for Thing, it's hyperbole, really... she still took him out in one shot, and it's not as if that opportunity wouldn't have presented itself with her level of skill.

I don't see why not. He beat the living daylights out of Titania, Rhino and IM from the future (to name a few), I doubt Gamora is as durable as let's say Titania. And even if she is, that's not that big of a problem for Spider-Man.
Even if she wasn't as durable, it's not as if Spider-Man would ever lay a hand on her.

About the webbing thing- Gamor's dodged blasts from an army of aliens while a Thanos Clone was shooting at her, dodged blasts with ease from Terrax' hammer and Ronan's UW.

Somehow I don't see the webbing doing it.

AND she's bound to have the weapons edge. It's hard to find battles with Gamora where she didn't at one point in the fight have a sword/dagger/blaster on her.

And I won't even touch Godslayer...

Spidey goes down. Hard.

SpunkySmurph
I'll answer this later... gots ta go write a final. I finished my last one an hour and a half ago.

Kid Kurdy
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
As for Thing, it's hyperbole, really... she still took him out in one shot, and it's not as if that opportunity wouldn't have presented itself with her level of skill.
You can not bring Thing into this debate, because Sasquatch - I wrote Maxam in my previous post, my mistake - was very clearly holding Thing, and Gamora suddenly attacked Thing with a nerve strike. On the next panel, Gamora admitted she really needed help.

I mean, there's not a lot to discuss here.

You forget Spider-Man has been upgraded, even faster and stronger now.

Why do people always say that Spider-Man won't be able to touch or punch Gamora. Based on feats, Spider-Man is still faster (and with an built in alarm system).

Has she ever fought somebody like him ? I doubt it. When Spider-Man doesn't fool around, he's pretty much untouchable.

I admit Gamora has what it takes to beat Spider-Man. But she won't have it easy. Far from it.

Spider-Man can also beat Gamora mind you. He has defeated much tougher

Spider-Man 6/10.

TricksterPriest
In terms of close combat skill, no woman is better than Gamora in marvel. Not to mention she has a healing factor on par with Wolverine's classic levels, and she's strong enough to chuck tanks around at least. Though her doing great against Ronan the Accuser suggests another even higher upgrade.........

Anyways, Spidey is screwed. stick out tongue

darthgoober
Spidey makes this fight tougher for Gamora than most people at his level would due to his Spidey Sense, but Gamora has more than enough speed/skill to compensate for that.

Classic Gamora takes it 6/10
Upgraded Gamora takes it 10/10

carver9
until i see spiderman do well against high level martial artist (wolverine, captain america) then i would say that he could beat gamora. Cap has owned spiderman on so many occasions that its rediculous, and the sad thing is that it was iron spidey, who is suppose to be faster and stronger.

Gamora wins this no problem. Now if it was spiderman vs a brick,liiiiiike, lets say, thing, then i MIGHT would give him a majority but it is a very high end martial artist that he is fight that could be faster than him and is by far stronger than him and could be more agile than him. Spidey dies, the only thing that would make this fight last over 3 minutes is spiderman spider sense.

Someone bring up the wolverine vs gamora fight. That was a little better.

Jebus reborn
That's good for her. But, as childish as it may sound, Spider-Man could do exactly the same thing. He has the strength, the reflexes and the speed needed. Ah, OK.
I'd call bullshit, but as you said, what you said sounds childish.

Last but not least, it wasn't "she one shotted Thing", she dropped Thing with a nerve strike (while Maxam was holding Thing). I thought she was... although it's quite debatable I guess.
I'll show the scan, make up your own opinions about what happened.
http://img247.imageshack.us/img247/6664/alphaflight11109vp1.th.jpg

Actually, Thing was holding Sassypants, and vice versa.
Anyway, the option would arise in an actual fight (with Thing), and her nerve strikes have shown to be sextactualar. And, I don't even know what you're talking about, since either way you look at it, Thing was down from one shot, from Gamora.
Either way, what Gamora said was a little bullshit, since she said she would have never gotten past Thing's fists on her own (because they're so "massive"wink. roll eyes (sarcastic)
Plus, Spidey has been shown to be vulnerable to nerve strikes from a far less opponent.

I don't see why not. He beat the living daylights out of Titania, Rhino and IM from the future (to name a few), I doubt Gamora is as durable as let's say Titania. And even if she is, that's not that big of a problem for Spider-Man. Gamora took on full hits from Ronan, and took liquid hot magma to virtually no effect...

Plus, Spider-Man also has to get her into a position where she's harmless...

Think so ? Well, if you're not wrong on purpose...

Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
I finished my last one an hour and a half ago. I finished mine, at 10:20, but had to stay 'till 11. (since our times are the same), but I had to write two today.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Only match Spidey would lose.

tkitna
Gamora in a laugher 10/10

Kid Kurdy
Until I see proof (not debatable scans in which Gamora was doing OK) that Gamora is indeed faster, stronger and more agile, Spider-Man remains faster, stronger and more agile.

Jebus reborn
Until I see proof (not debatable scans in which Gamora was doing OK) that Gamora is indeed faster, stronger and more agile, Spider-Man remains faster, stronger and more agile. Wow...

You do realize that what you posted is a two way argument, don't you?

It can easily be reversed for Spider-Man.

But really... erm

tkitna
Until I see proof (not debatable scans in which Gamora was doing OK) that Gamora is indeed faster, stronger and more agile, Spider-Man remains faster, stronger and more agile.

How are you questioning this? Gamora destroyed Ronan. Do you really think that Spiderman has any chance of beating Ronan? Before you answer, remind yourself that Ronan has fought the likes of the FF4, Surfer, and Thor. I cant believe there is any doubt in this at all.

Kid Kurdy
Originally posted by tkitna
Do you really think that Spiderman has any chance of beating Ronan?
Don't know. Maybe, maybe not. Probably not. But you are using ABC logic : Ronan > Spider-Man, and Gamora "beat" Ronan, so Gamora > Spider-Man.

Wrong on so many levels.

I can use that too.

Daredevil beat Spider-Man (once), and Spider-Man beat Firelord. So Daredevil > Firelord.

Or...

Daredevil beat Spider-Man, and Spider-Man beats the Sinister Six. So Daredevil > Sinister Six.

Comparing fights is always a bit tricky.

So has Spider-Man. And he really did pretty good. Your point being ?

Unless you're talking about another fight, she didn't.

Wild Shadow
Gamora would pawn spidey for the large majority might even say 10/10 even with his use of terrain.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.