Cody Travers vs Kyo Kusanagi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Snafu the Great
Sado's gonna be mad at me for this matchup.

Each man is at his strongest version. This match is anything goes, meaning that Kyo can use his flames and Cody can use his knives and anything else.

Violent2Dope
Why would he be mad? Is this a curbstomp?

Snafu the Great
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Why would he be mad? Is this a curbstomp?

He likes both fighters. It would more than like be hard for him to choose which one will win.

Sado22
SNAFU!!! mad
how could you?!
stick out tongue
lol, nah its okay man. if i could watch people make Terry vs. Ayane matchups and actually convinced me that he'd lose.......i can swallow this much.
good fight. Kyo is a powerhouse, a refined fighter with lots of stamina, abiliity and natural talent. Cody is an all-goes brawler, with a good chin.

as much as ore-sama likes cody...he aint winning this. Kyo has better power, better speed and has had much steeper odds to overcome (gods, demigods, demons, monsters etc.)

Good fight and Cody's all goes brawling will help, but when its all over Kyo is gonna serve him WELL DONE to Jessica after an Orochinagi.

Kyo wins.

*sado punches Snafu in the eye* mad

~The Invincible Sado-sama

Xenogears
Kyo wins.

Sado22
by the way, snafu your sig........i was just wondering if that is what happens to ryu when he gets horny? wink
Evil Ryu=ryu when he's horny

~The Ryu=Eunuch Sado-sama

Snafu the Great
Originally posted by Sado22
by the way, snafu your sig........i was just wondering if that is what happens to ryu when he gets horny? wink
Evil Ryu=ryu when he's horny

~The Ryu=Eunuch Sado-sama

Very funny. *headbutts Sado. Sado goes down.* Remember that Snafu has been praticing Kachin Lethwei longer than you.

Sado22
wont work.......
*snafu tries to headbutt Sado but Sado does what all they never teach you to do in martial arts...move their head*

~Sado

Snafu the Great
wont work.......
*snafu tries to headbutt Sado but Sado does what all they never teach you to do in martial arts...move their head*

~Sado

*sado moves head, but fails to see uppercut. sado goes gown.*

Xenogears
Originally posted by Snafu the Great
*sado moves head, but fails to see uppercut. sado goes gown.* Sado goes gown? Wtf? stick out tongue

Sado22
*sado pretended to go down and then did what they never teach you to do in martial arts: tackle the person and repeatedly bash snafu's head on the pavement*
sucker! stick out tongue

i didn't...he is in denial that HE is the one falling

~The Brawling Sado-sama

Snafu the Great
*sado pretended to go down and then did what they never teach you to do in martial arts: tackle the person and repeatedly bash snafu's head on the pavement*
sucker! stick out tongue

i didn't...he is in denial that HE is the one falling

~The Brawling Sado-sama

*having been tackled one too many times as a kid (and playnig high school football), Snafu sees it coming, and sidesteps. he grabs sado and using his momentum against him, tosses him several feet. sado is facedown.*

Xenogears
Originally posted by Snafu the Great
*having been tackled one too many times as a kid (and playnig high school football), Snafu sees it coming, and sidesteps. he grabs sado and using his momentum against him, tosses him several feet. sado is facedown.* Dude, just let it go. You have no chance against someone who's probably twice your size and has eight arms.

StyleTime
Sado22, keep training with Snafu. You'll NEED it to rematch me. shifty

Violent2Dope
*Shoots in to take Sado's legs out from under them and beats his face in, combining wrestling with brawling*. That's for stealin my championship title b*tch.

Sado22
yeah i forgot about that myself.... laughing

*Sado uses his eight arms in battle. he puts Snafu, styletime and Dope in headlocks at different levels, spins around and throws them all far away*

~The Eight Handed Sado-sama
P.S. i just remembered V2D found goro hot for having four arms...i think he'll buy me flowers and chocolates once he sees my 8 arms laughing

Violent2Dope
No it's not his four arms that's hot, it's his four pectoral muscles.

Snafu the Great
yeah i forgot about that myself.... laughing

*Sado uses his eight arms in battle. he puts Snafu, styletime and Dope in headlocks at different levels, spins around and throws them all far away*

~The Eight Handed Sado-sama
P.S. i just remembered V2D found goro hot for having four arms...i think he'll buy me flowers and chocolates once he sees my 8 arms laughing

Round one goes to you. I will be back.

Violent2Dope
*V2D returns with the Power Cosmic, and with a wave of his hand obliterates the flattened Sado and the Giant Snafu.*

2D_MASTER
Cody throws some dirt in Kyos face, then gives him a "happy face" with his knife.

brainchild81
laughing Kyo cooks Cody. Cody's very cool, but Kyo will literally smoke him

Sado22
as much as i hate to admit this, hated nemesis, but you are right. Kyo has a big advantage.

this is a sad day in KMC history sad

~Marred By Fate Sado-sama sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.