Xbox 360: A Thief

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bat Dude
Ok, I know almost everyone here loves the Xbox 360 (I personally hate it)... But you can't deny the fact that a lot of its games are stolen from the Playstation... Prime examples are...

1. GTA IV
2. Guitar Hero 2
3. Devil May Cry 4
4. Tenchu Z
5. Assassin's Creed
6. WWE Smackdown Vs. Raw Series
7. Virtua Fighter 5
8. The Darkness
9. Dynasty Warriors 5: Empires
10. Skate
11. Samurai Warriors 2
12. Stranglehold
13. Wrestle Kingdom
14. I think Tomb Raider: Legends

and the list goes on and on...

The only things Xbox 360 has going for them that it created itself is Halo and... nothing... Halo is the only thing Xbox 360 has created on it's own...

Playstation has...
Tomb Raider
Ratchet and Clank
Crash Bandicoot
Spyro the Dragon
Jak and Daxter
Tenchu
Guitar Hero
God of War
Devil May Cry
heck, even Metal Gear Solid became Playstation exclusive after a while...

(I am glad that we got Saints Row, however)

So I suggest Microsoft let's Sony have a PS3 port of Halo 3, it will certainly make it even for all the PS2/PS3 exclusives they took...

Violent2Dope
What about Gears of War?big grin And I think that if the game makers give them the permission to use their games then who cares.

fanboy 1988
Mass Effect!!!

RocasAtoll
Dude. Sony lost exclusives to all of those by themselves. Xbox didn't steal them, they just gave the companies an actual outlet to make MONEY.

DanZeke25
Playstation has God of War. That is it. Nothing else.

The end.

General G
Originally posted by Bat Dude
Ok, I know almost everyone here loves the Xbox 360 (I personally hate it)... But you can't deny the fact that a lot of its games are stolen from the Playstation... Prime examples are...

1. GTA IV
2. Guitar Hero 2
3. Devil May Cry 4
4. Tenchu Z
5. Assassin's Creed
6. WWE Smackdown Vs. Raw Series
7. Virtua Fighter 5
8. The Darkness
9. Dynasty Warriors 5: Empires
10. Skate
11. Samurai Warriors 2
12. Stranglehold
13. Wrestle Kingdom
14. I think Tomb Raider: Legends

90% of those I don't even play.

Lana
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/375090_1-next-gen-console-discussions-official-thread

Use that thread.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.