Batman vs. Iron Fist

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Spankyham
Well?

Joey Stacks
Batman wins

tkitna
Batman 6/10

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Batman is a better fighter. Bruce is better period.. 10/10 Bruce wipes the floor with him.

guy222
Originally posted by Spankyham
Well?

bruce

tjcoady
unless the fight starts off with Danny with a fully charged iron fist in the beginning... Bruce 8/10. if Danny is ready to go with the Iron Fist... Bruc e probably around 7/10... Batman's martial arts skill is just absurd.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Batman's martial arts skill is just absurd.

This is true.

guy222
Danny has gotten a huge upgrade

Scoobless
Gotta disagree with everyone here, IF would win a H2H match between the two. Batman would still take a couple of wins through the use of his equipment though.

Apolloknight
Originally posted by guy222
Danny has gotten a huge upgrade

Yeah, he hits harder.

socool8520
IF is supposed to know every form of KUn'Lan MA and most of Earth's, where is Batman's superior fighting skills coming from? Also, IF has above peak human speed so he's also faster. I seriously think IF would hand Batman his ass unless Batman has some "make-people-suck-at-fighting" gadget. IF 8/10

Harbinger
Stalemate, or Batman slightly edges Danny out.

socool8520
Originally posted by Harbinger
Stalemate, or Batman slightly edges Danny out.

Honestly how do you figure that?

Harbinger
Originally posted by socool8520
Honestly how do you figure that?

I figure Bats is the more skilled fighter, while IF is stronger; IF isn't a slouch, and he'd give Batman a hard time. However, I don't think he's as good H2H as someone like Lady Shiva or Cassandra Cain. Plus, Bats gets gadgets (batarangs, grenades, etc.) that even this match up quite a bit, IMO. If Wayne didn't have his grenades, I'd give IF the majority; however, since he does, I think that they--along with his skill--are enough to force a stalemate, if not a slight victory over Danny.

socool8520
Originally posted by Harbinger
I figure Bats is the more skilled fighter, while IF is stronger; IF isn't a slouch, and he'd give Batman a hard time. However, I don't think he's as good H2H as someone like Lady Shiva or Cassandra Cain. Plus, Bats gets gadgets (batarangs, grenades, etc.) that even this match up quite a bit, IMO. If Wayne didn't have his grenades, I'd give IF the majority; however, since he does, I think that they--along with his skill--are enough to force a stalemate, if not a slight victory over Danny.

Fair enough, although I do disagree on the skill part. And isn't it the general consensus that Batman would also get the beatdown from Cain and Shiva?

Metalmanx
Iron Fist.

Aries_04
Iron Fist is stronger faster and a better fighter....plus he has powers.

[EC] Icarus II
Bruce has more gadgets (i.e. smoke grenades, electric batarangs etc.) Even just those two could bring IF down enough for Bruce to take a mid/large majority, IMO. Bruce is widely known for his MA abilities, but don't forget his intelligence. He'll know how to use that gadgets where they will count most.

Mindset
Originally posted by Icarus II
Bruce has more gadgets (i.e. smoke grenades, electric batarangs etc.) Even just those two could bring IF down enough for Bruce to take a mid/large majority, IMO. Bruce is widely known for his MA abilities, but don't forget his intelligence. He'll know how to use that gadgets where they will count most.

And I'm going to go ahead and guess that you don't even read IF comics.

jalek moye
Iron Fist superior stats equal skill(maybe slightly greater for bats) the ability to amp himself, and a weapon that Bruce does not wanna experiance

llagrok
Iron Fist can dodge Sentry's attacks easily.

Bats doesn't stand a chance .

jalek moye
i did not know he was that fast. it didnt look like it in that fight with the sumo guy in that immotal weapon tournament

llagrok
Originally posted by jalek moye
i did not know he was that fast. it didnt look like it in that fight with the sumo guy in that immotal weapon tournament

You don't realize how fast the sumo guy was.

Also, lightning.

psycho gundam
IF hits batman really fu(king hard.

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Iron Fist.

Philosophía
Originally posted by llagrok

Batman has easily dodged Superman's punches .. with his back turned (thought he did remark Superman was slower than usual). And that was a Superman who was a lot more serious about hurting Batman than Sentry was about hurting Iron Fist.

And I know you weren't serious with that point, but I felt the need to post this. no expression

Anyway, with the gadgets, I see Batman winning.

jalek moye

Philosophía
Originally posted by jalek moye
well we all know that iron fist is faster then bats

What's Iron Fist's best speed feat ? I'm pretty sure that whatever he has done, Batman can match. And even if it can be proven that he is faster than Batman, which is possible, it still doesn't mean the difference is high enough so that this would be decisive.

The element that might give Danny the advantage against Batman one-on-one would be the Iron Fist. Other than that, if the chi-using wouldn't be allowed, I see Batman as superior in pretty much almost everything, from strength, speed, endurance to debatabley skill.

psycho gundam
^if batman gets his gadgets, danny gets his chi (which he would have anyway)

and superman not hitting batman is PIS

Philosophía
Originally posted by psycho gundam
^if batman gets his gadgets, danny gets his chi (which he would have anyway)

Where did I say he wouldn't ?

Warrior18
I would have given the two an even split some years back, but now I have to say Iron Fist for most if Batman does not have his gadgets. Iron Fist afterall took out a train I believe. I'm not sure who is better in the skill department though. I would say in an older comic IF described Captain America's skill as basic or simple (think the fight is in IF's respect thread). I have also seen an old scan of IF catching a bullet with his bare hand and I don't think he was harmed. Thus IF in my opinion has Batman covered in the speed department.

Rage.Of.Olympus
In all seriousness, I would given Iron Fist the win over Batman back in the day, especially in a pure hand to hand fight. I could always see Bruce making it a close one and even being able to take a majority with his gadgets and skills, but sooner or later, it would get to close quarters combat, and all Danny really needs is a single hit.

With his current power levels, Iron Fist is ridiculous. I would say he rips Batman into pieces.

Juk3n
Some people in this thread need to A) Read some god damn Ironfist COMICS. Or B) Have a serious, quiet word with yourself in private.

Ironfist can school Steve Rogers, he will school Batman, in a "look son..." sorta way.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Kris Blaze

u gotta be friggin kidding me, I hope your kidding, becuase just no.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Juk3n
Some people in this thread need to A) Read some god damn Ironfist COMICS. Or B) Have a serious, quiet word with yourself in private.

Ironfist can school Steve Rogers, he will school Batman, in a "look son..." sorta way.

Some people are vastly overrating IF as well.

Mshinu
Bruce gets fisted.. and enjoys it

Sin I AM
hmmmm id like to rethink this fight, i not totally convinced wither way

i wonder what people would think of IF against shiva

the Darkone
IF all the way!

Original Smurph
Danny. Far more versatile, can access chi faster than Bats can access most gadgets, and physically superior.

I personally haven't seen anything to suggest that Danny's a better fighter though.

Blanket
IF hits the Batkick, and Sentry somewhere out there, dies from the shockwave.

weaponx510
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
Batman is a better fighter. Bruce is better period.. 10/10 Bruce wipes the floor with him.
co-signed

Mindset
Originally posted by weaponx510
co-signed facepalm

Accel
The only way I see Bats winning is with no chi-amping available.

Accel
Originally posted by Battlehammer
u gotta be friggin kidding me, I hope your kidding, becuase just no.
I think it's pretty obvious that he's 100% serious. Hey, remember when Iron Fist threw Wolverine out of a window? Those were fun times.

Warrior18
Iron Fist for most.

PowerCosmic
Originally posted by Accel
I think it's pretty obvious that he's 100% serious. Hey, remember when Iron Fist threw Wolverine out of a window? Those were fun times.

laughing

I wonder what Wolverine was thinking when he got thrown out of a window.

jalek moye
Iron Fist every time

batdude123
No.

leonidas
Originally posted by batdude123
No.

this.

jalek moye
Originally posted by batdude123
No.
yea if Iron fist takes the fightr seriously Bats isn't beating him. He will put up a good fight but lose.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Accel
and then he got thrown right back in by colossus (he dident even have a healing factor which is quite crazy sinces he fell several stories).

Battlehammer
Originally posted by PowerCosmic
laughing

I wonder what Wolverine was thinking when he got thrown out of a window.
he go tossed out then in, id assume he thought he was rented out for midget tossing

snoopdogg
Originally posted by PowerCosmic
laughing

I wonder what Wolverine was thinking when he got thrown out of a window. I bet he was thinking he was out of his class.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.