Midnighter vs Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

endrict
Batman Lent out his Kriptonite boxing gloves weapons out to Midnighter.

H2H no Super powers..

Who would win?

TricksterPriest
At this point, K-nite does jack shit to Superman unless you have alot of it.

Supes still wins. stick out tongue

endrict
say that it does effect him.... not this new stuff.

Scoobless
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
At this point, K-nite does jack shit to Superman unless you have alot of it.

That's bull, everytime he gets near the stuff he falls to the ground.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Midnighter beats supes up.

DigiMark007
MN'er did anticipate and counter a speedblitz from Apollo.

shifty

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Originally posted by DigiMark007

shifty

Thats right I remember that.

endrict
Originally posted by DigiMark007

shifty

I was thinking of this fight when I saw that...but a hit from MN'er wouldn't do jack shit to Sups, that is why I add Kriptonite.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by endrict
I was thinking of this fight when I saw that...but a hit from MN'er wouldn't do jack shit to Sups, that is why I add Kriptonite.

Right, of course.

wink

tjcoady
Night's Bringer of War, aka Midnighter, is DAMN fast... for someone who doesn't really have "super" powers... with Kryptonite glove, he'd hurt superman pretty bad... I say four or five out of ten he gets the win... with no superspeed, I'd increase that to six or seven.

Rorschach
Originally posted by Scoobless
That's bull, everytime he gets near the stuff he falls to the ground.

I can't really remember the last time he fell on the ground as soon as he got close to Knite. erm

What I do remember:

He was able to fool Lex into thinking some Knite he had wasn't real by pretending to be unaffected while right in front of it.

He managed to wear a Knite ring and punch Supergirl.

He and Kal-L were able to fly through a red sun after Superman had been exposed to a lot of Knite.

Survived having his blood turned into Knite and continued fighting.

Survived being impaled by a sword made out of Knite.

He beat Lex and his ship made out of Knite.

So he is becoming resistant to Knite, but it still does affect him, just not as much as it used to.

Jebus reborn
Originally posted by Rorschach
He and Kal-L were able to fly through a red sun after Superman had been exposed to a lot of Knite.
Other way around.

Rorschach
Originally posted by Jebus reborn
Other way around.

By He I meant Superman, he was only one who was actually affected by the Knite. stick out tongue

Rufus T Firefly
no expression

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Rufus T Firefly
no expression

Um . . . Red . . . that's Batman not Midnighter.

Rufus T Firefly
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Um . . . Red . . . that's Batman not Midnighter.

I'm saying, that basically it's the same thing. Midnighter get's out his Handy dandy kryptonite and bam Superman does the same thing, even if it is exaggerated no expression

endrict
Originally posted by tjcoady
Night's Bringer of War, aka Midnighter, is DAMN fast... for someone who doesn't really have "super" powers... with Kryptonite glove, he'd hurt superman pretty bad... I say four or five out of ten he gets the win... with no superspeed, I'd increase that to six or seven.

He has superspeed, what I meant was no flying, ice, vision...its H2H only...

complexbrother
it's 50/50 imo

Scoobless
Originally posted by Rorschach
I can't really remember the last time he fell on the ground as soon as he got close to Knite.

The last issue of Superman & Batman:

http://images6.theimagehosting.com/k1.746.th.jpg

Rorschach

Scoobless
That's a problem I have with this though ... the longer you're exposed to harmful radiation the more damage it does ... it's not something that living beings can develop a resistance to.

Rorschach

Magee
Funny having a problem with some one who has grown resistant to a certain type of radiation over the years, the same person who can split a planet in half, shoot lasers from his eyes and is able to travel faster than light...

Tazer
Yo.

Originally posted by endrict

BUT.......U *also* said "no super powers".

if this is supposed to be MN w/k-gloves and Supes w/no powers then MN smears his butt; if Supes does have pwrs then he can still take a majority

Tazer

Scoobless
Originally posted by Magee
Funny having a problem with some one who has grown resistant to a certain type of radiation over the years, the same person who can split a planet in half, shoot lasers from his eyes and is able to travel faster than light...

That's not funny, that's accepting the characters as they are and hoping they will stay within the set rules of their own universe.

erm

jasonk3
superman

Jebus reborn

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.