God is an Alien

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Versyn Gaul
Zecharia Sitchin ,with the backing and references from many scholars of different fields , has proved that our concept of God is a reflection of the Visitation from beings not of this Earth. He is the author of Many books on the subject and the leading scholar of Sumerian text cyphering and also Hebrew. With his Translation of the Old Testament he proves that the Nefilim were "Beings from the Heavans" who Started Kingly dynasties through the copulation with humans and These are what gave us the concepts of civilization: GOD,Bureaucracy, Priestly Hirearchy,agriculture, civil engineering,art, Science,Mathematics,Astonomy.

Goddess Kali
Originally posted by Versyn Gaul
Zecharia Sitchin ,with the backing and references from many scholars of different fields , has proved that our concept of God is a reflection of the Visitation from beings not of this Earth. He is the author of Many books on the subject and the leading scholar of Sumerian text cyphering and also Hebrew. With his Translation of the Old Testament he proves that the Nefilim were "Beings from the Heavans" who Started Kingly dynasties through the copulation with humans and These are what gave us the concepts of civilization: GOD,Bureaucracy, Priestly Hirearchy,agriculture, civil engineering,art, Science,Mathematics,Astonomy.

I have heard this theory before, and it is very interesting. However, does he actually prove it ?

BlaxicanHydra
Technically, an Alien is just a foreign person/object, so yes, God IS an Alien.

Versyn Gaul
Originally posted by BlaxicanHydra
Technically, an Alien is just a foreign person/object, so yes, God IS an Alien.

Ok existing beings from another PLanet.

debbiejo
Anything not like us or from our realm would be considered as Alien.

Versyn Gaul
Originally posted by Goddess Kali
I have heard this theory before, and it is very interesting. However, does he actually prove it ?

Well i do believe it to be true , but i have just read "The 12th Planet" the first of like 8 In "The Earth Chronicles" so I have a lot more to read but it is irrefutable. If you have a question about something in specific i could answer but obviously cant recite the whole text.

DigiMark007
but it is irrefutable.

"Irrefutable" comes in all kinds of forms. And the fact that I've never heard of it from an viable source makes me more than a touch skeptical about the validity of extraterrestrials acting as God.

Get a Christian scholar to decipher the same hyroglyphics and I'm sure you'd hear him telling us it foretells the coming of Jesus.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Versyn Gaul
Originally posted by debbiejo
Anything not like us or from our realm would be considered as Alien.

Yes but not Omniscient or unidimensional or a creator. Does this clarify?

Versyn Gaul
Originally posted by DigiMark007
"Irrefutable" comes in all kinds of forms. And the fact that I've never heard of it from an viable source makes me more than a touch skeptical about the validity of extraterrestrials acting as God.

Get a Christian scholar to decipher the same hyroglyphics and I'm sure you'd hear him telling us it foretells the coming of Jesus.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Zecharia Sitchin was a Hebrew scholar who had a problem with the establishments translation of Nefilim. He started out as a Believer in Yah-Weh as a christian does. And there are only a hand full of people who have dedicated there entire life to the subject of Sumerian text translation and even fewer that translate Hebrew as well, to be able to cross reference.
And because you have never heard of this means its not possible?? Thats funny . Look The man up. He is backed by the scientific community. ANd he uses references from other noted Mesopotamian scholars and uses archaeological evidence . He is not a cook . He is very respected in his Field.

Violent2Dope
In actuality God was created by Samuel L. Jackson and he tasked God with creating existence.

King Kandy
The scientific community as a whole will tell you it hasn't discovered aliens, so how could he possibly be backed by the scientific community if he proposes such?

Shakyamunison

Interesting, however, I am sceptical.

debbiejo
Well Elijah was taken up in a space ship. alien

Symmetric Chaos
Like in Stargate?

Violent2Dope
I'm an Alien.

lil bitchiness
Interesting theory, but it doesn't really appeal to me.

Versyn Gaul
Originally posted by King Kandy
The scientific community as a whole will tell you it hasn't discovered aliens, so how could he possibly be backed by the scientific community if he proposes such?

Etymologists, Scholars of Near East studies, Archaeologists. Astronomers.
If you are interested i can give a list of names of the scholars and where they teach you could look up.

Versyn Gaul
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
Interesting, however, I am sceptical.

It just made sense to me. I have always wondered why for 350,000 years we (Humans)were just hunter gatherers with stone tools and in flash with no progression we have All the elements of modern civilization. The Sumerians new the Earth was round .They new the solar system was Heliocentric. They new about Neptune didnt know of this until Copernicus,.The understood procession of the poles. They Understood obliquity of the ecliptic. They new of PLuto.These are things we didnt know until the 20th century. All that time(Hundreds of thousands of years) to progress to stone tools and in 6,000years we are on the moon and sending satellites beyond our Solar system.

Burning thought
yes i strongly belive that our creators and teachers were other life forms, such as extraterestrials. I wouldnt be surprised if aliens did land and we learnt they had created us. Ofcourse they would probably end up killing us or using us as slaves or food source, Earth as some kind of biological farm for them sad

Mindship
Van Daniken, you wild 'n' crazy guy.

debbiejo
With all the billions upon billions of universes, there may be life there, but to think of god as from another planet is a little beyond my belief.

And there are a lot of beliefs out there.

Versyn Gaul
Originally posted by debbiejo
With all the billions upon billions of universes, there may be life there, but to think of god as from another planet is a little beyond my belief.

And there are a lot of beliefs out there.

Its not that the Aliens ARE GOD as much as they gave us the concepts in the Beginning. Humans Saw them come from the "Heavens" and Worshipped them as GODS. All religions stemmed from this Sumerian concept. Not directly from Sumeria but the concept is the same. The Mesoamericans were isolated yet they built pyramids and had the same Story of creation, and Had Verocaocha, "the one who brought knowledge." This is from the Olmecs which is the oldest in MesoAmerica. They have found Head statues that date to 2500B.C. of men with beards. Africans,Asians All In the Americas. This backs up the Sumerian Text that "Ones of the Heavens" Had vehicles and would travel the Globe. The Hindus had "Vimanas" That were vehicles that the "Beings from the Heavens" traveled in.

WHat i meant with the original Thread was that there is no God as religions have perpetuated. The Old Testament is old Sumerian stories.
Abraham the father of the first HEbrew Tribe was from "Ur" a Babylonian City originally Sumer. Babylonians were from the Arabian peninsula and conquered the Lands of Sumer but they had no Civilizational structure. They adapted the Sumerians Ideas of everything, City building, Law,Astronomy, Priest(Religion) The creation Story.So Christianity is a byproduct of Sumerian Creation stories.
These stories predate Abraham. The same Story!!! Hebrew= Noah and the Flood,in Sumerian= Utnapishtum .Hebrew= Moses orphaned taken in to a Royal house and raised. Sumerian =Sargon the 1st etc.

Shakyamunison
It just made sense to me. I have always wondered why for 350,000 years we (Humans)were just hunter gatherers with stone tools and in flash with no progression we have All the elements of modern civilization. The Sumerians new the Earth was round .They new the solar system was Heliocentric. They new about Neptune didnt know of this until Copernicus,.The understood procession of the poles. They Understood obliquity of the ecliptic. They new of PLuto.These are things we didnt know until the 20th century. All that time(Hundreds of thousands of years) to progress to stone tools and in 6,000years we are on the moon and sending satellites beyond our Solar system.

Leaps in knowledge are normal. Just 100 years ago we did not have computers, now we do. Also, we gained knowledge in the past, but because of social problems, we lost that knowledge. We have been very smart for at least 70,000 years.

So, if aliens did visit Earth years ago, why did they pay no attention to the moon? Any mark made on the moons stays there for billions of years.

inimalist
Etymologists, Scholars of Near East studies, Archaeologists. Astronomers.
If you are interested i can give a list of names of the scholars and where they teach you could look up.

If you can list all the supporters it is certainly not supported by science

but go for it, if Sitchin is your idea of a compotent scholar then I'd be very interested in who else supports this nonsense.

Versyn Gaul
Leaps in knowledge are normal. Just 100 years ago we did not have computers, now we do. Also, we gained knowledge in the past, but because of social problems, we lost that knowledge. We have been very smart for at least 70,000 years.

So, if aliens did visit Earth years ago, why did they pay no attention to the moon? Any mark made on the moons stays there for billions of years.

To your First comment: There is no progression. Civilization Happens all over the globe at the same time. One minute Hunter Gatherers the Next , Writing,City's,Commerce,Law Etc. We didn't evolve into it It was all there intact. Do you really think that Humans 6,000 years ago could have known the correct # of planets (Actually stating there are 12 including the Sun and ,Moon and Astronomers have discovered a Tenth planet )and that they revolved around the Sun? And that the Earth was round. How would they know about precession? This happens every 25,920 years.
Even the Mesoamerican new of the Tenth planet (Not including Sun and Moon) How can account for the Zigerat Pyramids In The Americas, Asia(Angkor Watt) The Canary Islands,Mesopotamia. Post Ice Age the water level had risen. They hove found Pyramids of the coast of India and the Sea of Japan, Same stacked Pyramidal structures.

2nd comment: How do you know we haven't seen anything on the Moon.
There have been Astronauts admit that they found geographic anomalies that they did not believe were natural. And Buzz Aldren ,Neil Armstrong,John Glenn, Jim Lovel,Allen Sheppard, Gordon Cooper,Have all stated that they saw UFOs

King Kandy
Originally posted by inimalist
If you can list all the supporters it is certainly not supported by science
laughing

You're right there!

Shakyamunison
To your First comment: There is no progression. Civilization Happens all over the globe at the same time. One minute Hunter Gatherers the Next , Writing,City's,Commerce,Law Etc. We didn't evolve into it It was all there intact. Do you really think that Humans 6,000 years ago could have known the correct # of planets (Actually stating there are 12 including the Sun and ,Moon and Astronomers have discovered a Tenth planet )and that they revolved around the Sun? And that the Earth was round. How would they know about precession? This happens every 25,920 years.
Even the Mesoamerican new of the Tenth planet (Not including Sun and Moon) How can account for the Zigerat Pyramids In The Americas, Asia(Angkor Watt) The Canary Islands,Mesopotamia. Post Ice Age the water level had risen. They hove found Pyramids of the coast of India and the Sea of Japan, Same stacked Pyramidal structures.

2nd comment: How do you know we haven't seen anything on the Moon.
There have been Astronauts admit that they found geographic anomalies that they did not believe were natural. And Buzz Aldren ,Neil Armstrong,John Glenn, Jim Lovel,Allen Sheppard, Gordon Cooper,Have all stated that they saw UFOs

Your information is flowed and you have ventured into fantasy.

The UFOs you are talking about were ice falling off the space craft.

The Pyramids off the coast of India are natural structures.

The planet thing you mentioned above is pure speculation, based on interpretation of religious text. Most of what you are sighting is coincidental. Just because a culture had a certain number of gods in the heavens that just happens to match the number of planets is not a good foundation for belief. Also, there are currently 14 planets including dwarf planets.

In the Lotus Sutra, Buddha reviles the ten directions, and in Supper String Theory there are ten dimensions. Does this mean that Buddha knew Supper String Theory?

Emperor Ashtar

Sitchin has intresting thoeries, but poor research and bad translations.Originally posted by Shakyamunison
Leaps in knowledge are normal.

Maybe in humans, but for the rest of the animal kingdom that is a no.

inimalist
Originally posted by Emperor Ashtar

Maybe in humans, but for the rest of the animal kingdom that is a no.

really, that is only true if to you define knowledge in anthropocentric terms

all forms of non genetically predetermined behaviours that are adaptively beneficial could be considered a gain in knowledge. A very new or beneficial behaviour could be considered a leap

but totally off topic stick out tongue

Emperor Ashtar
Originally posted by inimalist
really, that is only true if to you define knowledge in anthropocentric terms

all forms of non genetically predetermined behaviours that are adaptively beneficial could be considered a gain in knowledge. A very new or beneficial behaviour could be considered a leap

but totally off topic stick out tongue

True, but definition or not, in the short span that mordern man has been here they've managed to reach summits that no other terran organism has.

inimalist
True, but definition or not, in the short span that mordern man has been here they've managed to reach summits that no other terran organism has.

we have memes wink

basically, writing and language can explain that, though it would take a thread and a half to work it all out

but yes, nature is our *****

Emperor Ashtar
Hell, even compared to previous hominid species we excel.

inimalist
absolutly! I find it more likely that they MIGHT have had the same capacity for knowledge that we did, but without language or writing, there was no way to really pass this knowledge on. Imagine how many good ideas at those times must have just dies out because there was no way to communicate it?

Robtard
His work is highly criticized by the science community, his theory of aliens crossbreeding with humans has no basis in genetics and his theories of other planets do not mess with accepted Astronomy.

Regardless though, how can he say "our God is an alien", when he proposes that primitive humans were already around when the visitors came? Putting the cart before the horse?

He does write some decent sci-fi though.

Emperor Ashtar
I disagree, one hominid species (Name eludes me) highest achievement was a bone club after approximately 1 million years.

Originally posted by Robtard
His work is highly criticized by the science community, his theory of aliens crossbreeding with humans has no basis in genetics and his theories of other planets do not mess with accepted Astronomy.

Regardless though, how can he say "our God is an alien", when he proposes that primitive humans were already around when the visitors came? Putting the cart before the horse?

His biggest weak points are his translations and his Astronomy.

Robtard

Bible translations are all but subjective, who's to really say who's 100% correct? Buy yea, it's safe to say, his work has many holes.

Versyn Gaul
Your information is flowed and you have ventured into fantasy.

The UFOs you are talking about were ice falling off the space craft.

The Pyramids off the coast of India are natural structures.

The planet thing you mentioned above is pure speculation, based on interpretation of religious text. Most of what you are sighting is coincidental. Just because a culture had a certain number of gods in the heavens that just happens to match the number of planets is not a good foundation for belief. Also, there are currently 14 planets including dwarf planets.

In the Lotus Sutra, Buddha reviles the ten directions, and in Supper String Theory there are ten dimensions. Does this mean that Buddha knew Supper String Theory?

You are right.Everything is interpretation. Religions are Interpretations. Even Buddhism Have different sects with different interpretations. Theory's are interpretations of data.

You only address certain points. As far as the planetary idea , The point was they new about planets that we didn't discover until the 1800's and later. This isn't interpretation these are pictographs showing a Sun in the center with planets revolving around it. How did they know this?

I think you are selling these Astronauts short. They had many Trip's to space and I am sure that they could distinguish a self propelled object from ice falling of the ship. What would they have to gain by coming out with these claims?

And they are debating weather the structures off the coast of India are man made or not but ,Neither side has proved definitively. I shouldn't have stated that as fact, but What does that have to do with the Structure in Thailand, Mesoamerica,North Africa, Mesopotamia,Canary Islands all having Identical structures springing up at the same time.

I am shocked at your reaction Brother Shakya. Although you didn't call me stupid or moronic,I am curious as to which part of my statement was fantasy Although I do appreciate how passionate you are in your convictions. big grin

Versyn Gaul

If you read my previous post you would know that what i meant was the concept of God came from intervention from Aliens. I just wanted a thread that would spark interest for a debate. I guess i was successful.

Robtard
If you read my previous post you would know that what i meant was the concept of God came from intervention from Aliens. I just wanted a thread that would spark interest for a debate. I guess i was successful.

I missed that, understood. Sitchin isn't the first person to theorize that though, there's been a few people who theorize that aliens visited Earth long ago, and guided humans e.g. the building of the Pyramids.

inimalist
I disagree, one hominid species (Name eludes me) highest achievement was a bone club after approximately 1 million years.

indeed, however, that shows the intellectual capacity to invent new uses for previous objects, the same type of thinking that allows us to make computers and the like. Give these proto-humans a standard education in language they can understand and we might see differently.

the alien genes thing is rather intellectually sloppy as well.

Wait, this guy is an expert in fields ranging from astronomy to genetics to the archetecture of ancient civilizations to ancient languages?

wow, so where is his nobel prize roll eyes (sarcastic)

Emperor Ashtar
Bible translations are all but subjective, who's to really say who's 100% correct? Buy yea, it's safe to say, his work has many holes.
I meant specifically words and not events. For instance, he claims "Nephlim" is defines as "Those who have fallen", and uses it as evidence to support his Extra Terrestrial theory. In reality the word "Nephlim" means those who have fallen spiritually.

I doubt it. . .

Shakyamunison

chithappens
Every time in human history that an advanced culture has interacted with a primitive culture, the result is a devastation of the primitive culture.

Example please

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by chithappens
Example please

The Spanish invasion of Central and South America.

The discovery of the new world.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.