Star Wars will die without Episode 7,8,9

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JediKatarn1
I'm not going to get into discussion about Supershadow. I'm just saying in my own words. If the Star Wars: Sequel Trilogy (Episode VII,VIII,IX) doesn't get made then I just don't see Star Wars doing that good in the future with the 3d animated Clones Wars series. Maybe "Star Wars: Rebel Alliance" but thats about it. Star Wars was ment to go beyond Episode 6-ROTJ. Timothy Zhan, NJO books and EU should be replace with Episode 7,8,9. There is to much involved after Return of the Jedi. Something I'm just saying. Whether Episode 7,8,9 are titled,"The Fallen Hero, The Republic in Crisis and/or Victory of the Force. Even if they are not based on the scripts on Episode 7,8,9 on Supershadow.com, still money needs to be made. Lucasfilm will lose alot of employees. Return of the Jedi left a cliffhanger with Leia becoming a Jedi knight in the future. I don't care what any of you say the new republic should be shown and the new Jedi order. Just anything, a brand new story or trilogy after ROTJ. I still beileve Episode 7,8,9 will be made. There is just to much involved with Luke and Leia's children involved. Luke never turns to the darkside never. He never makes the same mistakes Vader made in the Prequel Trilogy. Don't any of you want to see the Sequel Trilogy happen?

MasterAshenVor
KATARN DUDE LISTEN TO ME CLOSELY MAN

We understand you are obsessed with SuperShadow and stuff and we want to see episode 7,8,9 man but i dont mean to hurt you're feelings but we are getting tired of you posting about them...Just let whatever happens happen man....

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Star Wars Episodes 7-9 would have dealt with the New Jedi order anyway.

Violent2Dope
That would be cool if another three movies came out. Unless they sucked.

MasterAshenVor
yea

ThoraxeRMG
Originally posted by MasterAshenVor
KATARN DUDE LISTEN TO ME CLOSELY MAN

We understand you are obsessed with SuperShadow and stuff and we want to see episode 7,8,9 man but i dont mean to hurt you're feelings but we are getting tired of you posting about them...Just let whatever happens happen man....

BlaxicanHydra
Nah, too much sh*t goes down after Rotj. Do you know how much crap the Rebels have to go through after Rotj? The Empire isn't even close to being eradicated.

Bespin Bart
I wouldn't want to see more Star Wars movies made. Sure, if they were made, I would watch them, but I hope they aren't made.

overlord
Originally posted by JediKatarn1
I'm not going to get into discussion about Supershadow. I'm just saying in my own words. If the Star Wars: Sequel Trilogy (Episode VII,VIII,IX) doesn't get made then I just don't see Star Wars doing that good in the future with the 3d animated Clones Wars series. Maybe "Star Wars: Rebel Alliance" but thats about it. Star Wars was ment to go beyond Episode 6-ROTJ. Timothy Zhan, NJO books and EU should be replace with Episode 7,8,9. There is to much involved after Return of the Jedi. Something I'm just saying. Whether Episode 7,8,9 are titled,"The Fallen Hero, The Republic in Crisis and/or Victory of the Force. Even if they are not based on the scripts on Episode 7,8,9 on Supershadow.com, still money needs to be made. Lucasfilm will lose alot of employees. Return of the Jedi left a cliffhanger with Leia becoming a Jedi knight in the future. I don't care what any of you say the new republic should be shown and the new Jedi order. Just anything, a brand new story or trilogy after ROTJ. I still beileve Episode 7,8,9 will be made. There is just to much involved with Luke and Leia's children involved. Luke never turns to the darkside never. He never makes the same mistakes Vader made in the Prequel Trilogy. Don't any of you want to see the Sequel Trilogy happen? Tell it to Lucas. We don't care.

Spartan ll
Originally posted by MasterAshenVor
KATARN, LISTEN TO ME CLOSELY YOU STUPID N00B;

We understand you are obsessed with Mick the Hick and stuff and we want DON'T want to see episode 7,8,9 man, and I DO mean to hurt you're feelings when I say that we are getting tired of your bullshit and posting about it...Just shut the f**k up about it already... Quoted and fixed.

exanda kane
Star Wars will never die, however, some credibility has been lost in the eys of the masses because of the PT.

Darth Hord
Holysh*t Katarn now you start another thread about your SS mancrush. Their are no more emovies,star wars will never die thanks to the EU,new videogames, and tv shows.

Darth Hord
Oh and BTW the EU tells us what is becoming of Luke,Leia,their children,Republic,etc. so stop b*tching and read some EU novels.

BlaxicanHydra
Originally posted by exanda kane
Star Wars will never die, however, some credibility has been lost in the eys of the masses because of the PT.

Masses? Nay. I'm pretty sure most of the people who weren't even alive to see the OT prefer the PT.

exanda kane
Jump into the PT forums and have a bout with the "lads" to be proved wrong. smile

Bespin Bart
I wasn't alive when the OT came out, but I sure as hell prefer it...

Violent2Dope
Damn that's not cool to snap on someone just cause they want to see three more SW movies.

JediKatarn1
True, very true but you guys like EU some much surely Lucas can make Episode VII,VIII,IX based on what you guys like,
the fans.

Darth Hord
True, very true but you guys like EU some much surly Lucas can make Episode VII,VIII,IX based on what you guys like,
the fans.

Yet you still are in love with Superstupid.

Secretus
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Damn that's not cool to snap on someone just cause they want to see three more SW movies.

This is why ...

There WILL be a Star Wars: Episode 7,8,9. Mr. Suttle is going to be the maker to TFH, TRIC and VOTF.

Then next trilogy is set in stone. Episode 7-The Fallen Hero will begin preproduction in 2017. The Fallen Hero will be released world-wide May 2021.

And FTW ..

Mr. Suttle is the next successor. All that crap you have on him on Angel Fire, Wookiepedia and Wikipedia are not true. Ask Supershadow he will tell you. He is the best friend any Star Wars fan can have an knows more then Lucas. I devote my life to the mega genius and God of all gods,"Supershadow." smile

Supershadow (Mickey Suttle)=Fake/joke

JediKatern=Idiot/moron/insane

JediKatarn1
Is it absolutly nessessary to expose me just because I'm a supershadow fan? Can't you compromise me or something or are some of you really that heartless?

exanda kane
True, very true but you guys like EU some much surely Lucas can make Episode VII,VIII,IX based on what you guys like,
the fans.

Seriously, I don't even care if your spouting SS stuff (BTW, the blokes hilarious and should be championed, not insulted!), but Lucas should stay away from Star Wars for the rest of his dear life.

Think of this, if he's making small avant garde films, then he can't ruin Star Wars. The risk of making 7,8 and 9 is too great.

Darth Hord
I'm so sick of hearing him preach about SS. All I hear is Mr. Suttle says this..... "Lucas" said this...........,"Ask them they will tell you the truth"

Kartan when will you realize for something like Supershadow to be true you need proof. As in stuff that is not found on his poorly made website. You claim you he is real but have you ever met him, you only go by stuff on a website on the internet.

Tangible God
I'm not going to get into discussion about Supershadow. I'm just saying in my own words. If the Star Wars: Sequel Trilogy (Episode VII,VIII,IX) doesn't get made then I just don't see Star Wars doing that good in the future with the 3d animated Clones Wars series. Maybe "Star Wars: Rebel Alliance" but thats about it. Star Wars was ment to go beyond Episode 6-ROTJ. Timothy Zhan, NJO books and EU should be replace with Episode 7,8,9. There is to much involved after Return of the Jedi. Something I'm just saying. Whether Episode 7,8,9 are titled,"The Fallen Hero, The Republic in Crisis and/or Victory of the Force. Even if they are not based on the scripts on Episode 7,8,9 on Supershadow.com, still money needs to be made. Lucasfilm will lose alot of employees. Return of the Jedi left a cliffhanger with Leia becoming a Jedi knight in the future. I don't care what any of you say the new republic should be shown and the new Jedi order. Just anything, a brand new story or trilogy after ROTJ. I still beileve Episode 7,8,9 will be made. There is just to much involved with Luke and Leia's children involved. Luke never turns to the darkside never. He never makes the same mistakes Vader made in the Prequel Trilogy. Don't any of you want to see the Sequel Trilogy happen? Yeah... good luck with that.

JediKatarn1
I respect Mr. Lucas's wishes on making other films, but Star Wars was never about just Anakin Skywalker. It's about the Skywalker legacy. Ben Skywalker and Anakin Solo deserve a right to be seen in Episode VII,VIII,IX. Just like how the CT was about Luke Skywalker. Anakin Skywalker/Darth Vader should "NOT" get all the credit.

Tangible God
I respect Mr. Lucas's wishes on making other films, but Star Wars was never about just Anakin Skywalker. Too true, it's also about Luke.

And ROTJ (hastily) wrapped it all up. And there it ends, before GL and co. manage to ruin SW further.

Tangible God
Originally posted by Tangible God
I respect Mr. Lucas's wishes on making other films, but Star Wars was never about just Anakin Skywalker. Too true, it's also about Luke.

And ROTJ (hastily) wrapped it all up. And there it ends, before GL and co. manage to ruin SW further.

Edit: That's better.

Darth Hord
I respect Mr. Lucas's wishes on making other films, but Star Wars was never about just Anakin Skywalker. It's about the Skywalker legacy. Ben Skywalker and Anakin Solo deserve a right to be seen in Episode VII,VIII,IX. Just like how the CT was about Luke Skywalker.

Dude you should stop just stop posting. Your opinion is meaningless as is Supershadow's since he has no connection to lucas.You ar ebelieving a guy you met on the internet,who post spoilers about stuff in movies that can be found by anyone who has some connections to someone at lucasfilm.

JediKatarn1
I don't need to backup my claims or need what you call proof. I have faith, faith is all I need in the next Star Wars trilogy.

Darth Hord
I don't need to backup my claims or need what you call proof. I have faith, faith is all I need in the next Star Wars trilogy.

laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

Tangible God
I don't need to backup my claims or need what you call proof. I have faith, faith is all I need in the next Star Wars trilogy. What he ^ said.

JediKatarn1
Freedom of speech pal (Hord).

Darth Hord
Freedom of speech pal.

So it is still so funny you will have to excuse me but laughing laughing laughing laughing

Darth Hord
And I have the freedom to laughing laughing laughing Your gonna need more than faith. laughing laughing laughing

exanda kane

I like this guy smile

JediKatarn1
I hope Episode 7,8,9 are made just to freakin shut you scourge up and prove you all wrong. stick out tongue

Darth Hord
I hope Episode 7,8,9 are made just to freakin shut you scourge up and prove you all wrong. stick out tongue

I'm not a member of scourge it is just funny. You think you are above the need to prove things,and faith guide you. laughing Those scripts are terrible and poorly made and as I stated before he stole

As I said sometime ago in the other thread.

Once anyone disagrees with you automatically classify them as scourge which is also funny. laughing You sound like a little kid that when any one disagrees with you they are automatically wrong. You see we use proof here,. SS.com is a website on the internet with a few plot formulas,spoilers,LOTS of contradictions and run by a man you have never even seen. Yet he claims to work for Lucas yet his site is crap and you still believe which is funny. BTW laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

Violent2Dope
I don't need to backup my claims or need what you call proof. I have faith, faith is all I need in the next Star Wars trilogy. laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing eek! Happy Dance! Damn I like this dude he's funny as hell!

Darth Hord
laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing eek! Happy Dance! Damn I like this dude he's funny as hell!

I know I can't stop laughing! laughing laughing laughing

Violent2Dope
laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing eek! Happy Dance

Darth Hord
Katarn your type(SS believers) are a lost cause. If Lucas today were to release a video on SW.com saying SS is not real,then Shadow would lucas is joking and make up an excuse and you would till believe him and btw

laughing

vader11
I don't mind if there will be EP7, 8, 9 laughing

Violent2Dope
So who exactly is this SS dude?

Darth Hord
Originally posted by vader11
I don't mind if there will be EP7, 8, 9 laughing

Neither would I as long as it not the garbage SS posts because it is so bad and laughing

Darth Hord

Supershadow his real name is Mickey Suttle, basically he he pretend sto work very close with lucas,he makes up alot of sh*t that people like katarn believe,he claims that lucas says the eu is false and don't represent his true vision of star wras. here is a link to his site.
http://www.supershadow.com/
The stuff there is so funny like he says a sith master is a Whatazor! WTF is Whatazor. Hi I am Darh Sidious a whatazor fear me now! laughing laughing laughing

Violent2Dope
According to this guy Chewie has a high enough midichlorian count to be a Jedi.LOL.

exanda kane

What others have said, but seriously, it's pretty funny to read, and you can obviously tell Supershadow has a great sense of humour.

Darth Hord
According to this guy Chewie has a high enough midichlorian count to be a Jedi.LOL.
Just look at his history of the jedi and sith. And the sad part is there lots of people who believe him.(even there are more that don't)

Darth Hord
What others have said, but seriously, it's pretty funny to read, and you can obviously tell Supershadow has a great sense of humour.

I'll give him that.

Violent2Dope
Grievous is a Dark Jedi?

Darth Hord
If you got to the last like 10 pages in the giggletime happy thread which is basically about making fun of SS i put some points up which is mostly contradictions he makes on his own site, plus some of the conversations there are pretty funny.

Darth Hord
Grievous is a Dark Jedi?

According to him yeah and also according to him Obiwan could defeat Sidious and while Yoda can't.

Violent2Dope
Dude can't be all bad if that pic of his girlfriend is real. Something tells me this dude was bored so he made it up or some shit.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Darth Hord
According to him yeah and also according to him Obiwan could defeat Sidious and while Yoda can't. laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing eek! Happy Dance

Darth Hord
Dude can't be all bad if that pic of his girlfriend is real. Something tells me this dude was bored so he made it up or some shit.

That ain't his GF he would never get action from anyone like that and picture of him is not him it is some guy from sweeden or norway or something in that are of europe he also says that Star Wars.com is full of BS (pretending to be lucas when he said that) and lot of people still beilieve him.

Violent2Dope
Dude this guy in a so-called interview with Lucas, GL said that Bob Fett and Mace Windu would be in Ep7. WTF!?

Darth Hord
Dude this guy in a so-called interview with Lucas, GL said that Bob Fett and Mace Windu would be in Ep7. WTF!?

I already destroyed Kartan on that.Mace is dead but Fett is not though. I said something like this.

then I posted some links to where Samuel L. Jackson said it.

Violent2Dope
And Boba Fett is VERY dead.

Darth Hord
And Boba Fett is VERY dead.

No he actually got out of the pit. I can't remember how but he has been in many books/comics that take place after Return of the Jedi.

Violent2Dope
No he actually got out of the pit. I can't remember how but he has been in many books/comics that take place after Return of the Jedi. Oh. Goddamnit.

exanda kane
Brought back through popular demand smile

Darth Hord
Pretty much.

dadudemon

Darth Hord
I have to post this again because it is so funny!laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughingHappy Dance
The stuff there is so funny like he says a sith master is a Whatazor! WTF is Whatazor. Hi I am Darh Sidious a whatazor fear me now! laughing laughing laughing

Seriously Kartan who in their right mind would want to to call themselves a whatazor laughing laughing laughing

Violent2Dope
I don't give a damn how much lightning he shoots, nobody is gonna cower in fear to a Goddamn Whatazor!

DARKLORDCAEDUS
I don't give a damn how much lightning he shoots, nobody is gonna cower in fear to a Goddamn Whatazor!

A what?

ragesRemorse
I'm not going to get into discussion about Supershadow. I'm just saying in my own words. If the Star Wars: Sequel Trilogy (Episode VII,VIII,IX) doesn't get made then I just don't see Star Wars doing that good in the future with the 3d animated Clones Wars series. Maybe "Star Wars: Rebel Alliance" but thats about it. Star Wars was ment to go beyond Episode 6-ROTJ. Timothy Zhan, NJO books and EU should be replace with Episode 7,8,9. There is to much involved after Return of the Jedi. Something I'm just saying. Whether Episode 7,8,9 are titled,"The Fallen Hero, The Republic in Crisis and/or Victory of the Force. Even if they are not based on the scripts on Episode 7,8,9 on Supershadow.com, still money needs to be made. Lucasfilm will lose alot of employees. Return of the Jedi left a cliffhanger with Leia becoming a Jedi knight in the future. I don't care what any of you say the new republic should be shown and the new Jedi order. Just anything, a brand new story or trilogy after ROTJ. I still beileve Episode 7,8,9 will be made. There is just to much involved with Luke and Leia's children involved. Luke never turns to the darkside never. He never makes the same mistakes Vader made in the Prequel Trilogy. Don't any of you want to see the Sequel Trilogy happen?

There is not a star wars fan that doesnt want a 7,8,9. Star wars survived 20 years with only three movies, it can suvive another 30 with 6. Making a 7,8,9 would be a very complicated undertaking. Not only would you have to find new actors to play the original cast you would have to decide on how to end the story, because that is what the next three movies would be, an end to the story. Sure you could have extended stories, but it would be an end to the lifeline of the star wars story. Does Lucas even have an idea for a new trilogy...i dont think so personaly.
I think Lucas is busy findind other ways to advance the star wars universe into the entertainment medium. I dont know if he is involved with a possible live action series, but i truly think a live action tv series would come before a new trilogy. If the next steps Lucas takes in advancing the star wars universe is sucessful, I think this would both benefit the possibility of a new trilogy and prolong it. At any rate, It took Lucas 20 years to get around to even start preparing for a new star wars movie, and this was after twenty years of nothing but unprecidented success from the franchise. He could have made an episode one at any time after jedi. It will be a long long time in a generation far far away until we see the prospect of another trilogy, until then enjoy Zahns brilliant writing that is Dark force rising.

Violent2Dope
Dude you have to take into account that Lucas is gettin old and is kind of fat, it's not like he has another thirty years to make a series.smile

ragesRemorse
Dude you have to take into account that Lucas is gettin old and is kind of fat, it's not like he has another thirty years to make a series.smile

exactly. How burned out do you think the guy is of star wars. 30 years of living with any type of hobby or interest is enough to wane one's interest in it.
However, Star wars has become an industry, it will live on long after lucas' death. He doesnt need to be involved int he writing or directing to direct another film, just be there to say yes or no, much like im sure he is doing with the clone wars series.

The fear of death may encourage him to bring closure to his project that is star wars, but i dont think it would take alot more than just that to inspire him to do another trilogy. Im sure one of his kids will take over the star wars legacy enventually.

JediKatarn1
Age never stopped Sly when he made "Rocky Balboa." After Rocky V Sly said, "I'm finished I have nothing left to give." Well 16 years later after 1990 there is the 6th installment of the Rocky saga. Anything can happen in 14-16 years with Lucas, but with film and computer technology advancing real actors will be replaced with virtual reality.

JediKatarn1
Mr. Suttle is more smart with Star Wars then you bone heads put together. No one knew Yoda's spieces, until Shadow came along, but now I do. Yoda is a Whill from the Grentarik system which will be seen in Star Wars: Episode IX-Victory of the Force. Supershadow.com the offical sight of George Lucas right from the creative mind himself. Listen to me you 8-ball idiot. Mark Hamill, Carrie Fisher, Harrison Ford and Billy Dee Willams are suppose to be old for their characters to return. The Fallen Hero takes place 30 years after Return of the Jedi. They are suppose to old you dummy. The fighting and battle sequences will be computer generated by PRT (Photo-Realistic Technology).

ragesRemorse
Age never stopped Sly when he made "Rocky Balboa." After Rocky V Sly said, "I'm finished I have nothing left to give." Well 16 years later after 1990 there is the 6th installment of the Rocky saga. Anything can happen in 14-16 years with Lucas, but with film and computer technology advancing real actors will be replaced with virtual reality.

The rocky franchise is completely different than the star wars franchise. Besides, everything i said is all personal opinion. Who is to say there wont be a star wars 7 in three years? Not i, but i speculate that there will not be, i speculate that it will be a very long time before there is another star wars movie expanding on the original series. comparing rocky to star wars is just silly by the way.

ragesRemorse
Mr. Suttle is more smart with Star Wars then you bone heads put together. No one knew Yoda's spieces, until Shadow came along, but now I do. Yoda is a Whill from the Grentarik system which will be seen in Star Wars: Episode IX-Victory of the Force. Supershadow.com the offical sight of George Lucas right from the creative mind himself. Listen to me you 8-ball idiot. Mark Hamill, Carrie Fisher, Harrison Ford and Billy Dee Willams are suppose to be old for their characters to return. The Fallen Hero takes place 30 years after Return of the Jedi. They are suppose to old you dummy. The fighting and battle sequences will be computer generated by PRT (Photo-Realistic Technology).

What the hell does yoda's race have to do with the advancement into the original trilogy? confused You are leading me to believe that Lucas has said there will be an episode 9 victory of the force...This would have to be bullshit, unless he is publishing episode 9 as a book. Why would he confirm an episode 9 when he repeatedly denies to answer questions about a new trilogy focusing around 7,8,9 other than saying maybe one day.

laughing I think its hilarious and a bit sad, that you believe that Lucas would recast hamil, billy dee williams, harison ford and carrie fisher in a new trilogy. there isnt even any point in stating how ridiculous that is. I'm not an expert in cgi, but i know that the current technology of photo realism is a long way from being comparable to reali life actors. Yes, movies today do incorperate cgi photo realism with live action actors, but they are independent movies, and the effects are far from seamless. I highly doubt that lucas industries would take such a gamble in casting the original cast, and doing all action sequences in cgi. The thought of that is just silly, atleast currently, in 20 years when technology may permit that maybe, the cast would be dead, and it would be pointless when you would just cast new actors.

DARKLORDCAEDUS

The next Star Wars trilogy has been out. The New Jedi Order novels came first, now its Legacy of the force.

Are you going to make them because GL isn't?

Some who makes up lies.

GL has already said NO to episodes 7-9.

Ushgarak
I'm not entirely sure why anyone would fele the need for Star Wars to keep making uo new storyline, as if all franchises have to be continuously in production.

Star Wars has told its story. The masterwork is complete.

It's like asking for part four of Lord of the Rings; there's really no point. The story is as is and it is done with.

In theory you could start an entirely different story, but it would need to be phenomenally good to have any point in existing. You couldn't just do more... stuff.

Certainly nothing remotely like the EU books.

yogert
katarn i have no idea how u can possibly stand ss's crap. its just sooooooo stupid.

And maybe 7,8 and 9 will come out but it aint going to be that crap. I garintee it

by the way i have zero fath in any more decent star wars movies. I mean they could make up a new story but that would probably suck too. i mean there is a small chance some genuis is going pick up the paton and make an awesome movie but how many great dirctors and filmakers are leaning twarards starwars

yogert
just sayin it dosent look to good and we all know it

ADarksideJedi

It will die if they make those last three.Star wars end in Return of the Jedi make the last three and we are doom.Star wars is doom!We will kicking a dead horse.It is not worth it!jm sad

Darth Hord
Mr. Suttle is more smart with Star Wars then you bone heads put together. No one knew Yoda's spieces, until Shadow came along, but now I do. Yoda is a Whill from the Grentarik system

WOW, anybody who claims to work for someone (lucas in this case) can come along a say someone is from anywhere. He took the word whill because others expected it since it was in the ANH draft or something like that.

overlord
It appears Cory is winning the debate. Cory against the world!! ;o

JediKatarn1
Originally posted by DARKLORDCAEDUS
The next Star Wars trilogy has been out. The New Jedi Order novels came first, now its Legacy of the force.

Are you going to make them because GL isn't?

Some who makes up lies.

GL has already said NO to episodes 7-9.

And Lucas is going to continue to say "NO" to Episode 7,8,9 until the time comes to actually announce the Sequel Trilogy. Lucas is under a strict NDA (Non-Disclosure Argeement) contract. He is saying no because he knows lots of fans want an Episode 7,8,9. Number 1 the technology has to improve. Number 2, Lucas takes breaks between trilogies. He worked hard for 10 years on the Prequel Trilogy he needs to rest so he can charge up his batteries. Lucas is exhausted Number 3 Lucas won't directed Episode VII,VIII,IX but only serve as executive producer. Number 4. Episode 7,8,9 will be made for a new generation of Star Wars fans. Shadow has told me this. Lucas is only saying "NO" to fool you and you guys by into it so much you believe there will be no Episode 7,8,9. Trust me he is under contract. He is using reverse psychology on you guys. Have faith and trust in God.

overlord
Cory, remember when I nazified your petty forum even though you gave no one your password? We should do that another time. Hur hur hur.

Darth Scythe

LOL

You lose at life.

yogert
don't bring god into this katarn.

dadudemon
I think he meant george lucas when he typed god...at least he should have.

exanda kane
Ha!

DARKLORDCAEDUS
And Lucas is going to continue to say "NO" to Episode 7,8,9 until the time comes to actually announce the Sequel Trilogy. Lucas is under a strict NDA (Non-Disclosure Argeement) contract. He is saying no because he knows lots of fans want an Episode 7,8,9. Number 1 the technology has to improve. Number 2, Lucas takes breaks between trilogies. He worked hard for 10 years on the Prequel Trilogy he needs to rest so he can charge up his batteries. Lucas is exhausted Number 3 Lucas won't directed Episode VII,VIII,IX but only serve as executive producer. Number 4. Episode 7,8,9 will be made for a new generation of Star Wars fans. Shadow has told me this. Lucas is only saying "NO" to fool you and you guys by into it so much you believe there will be no Episode 7,8,9. Trust me he is under contract. He is using reverse psychology on you guys. Have faith and trust in God.

I'm sorry my friend but their will be no more Star Wars movies. Lucas has said it time and time again. We all want to see episodes 7,8, and 9 ,but its not going to happen. That is why Lucas has helped with the Star Wars games, novels and comics.

JediKatarn1
Star Wars was ment to be 12 Episodes like a clock.

Episode I,II,III (Anakin Skywalker)
Episode IV,V,VI (Luke Skywalker)
Episode VII,VIII,IX (Ben Skywalker and Anakin Solo)
Episode X,XI,XII (Miscellaneous)

Trilogy of Trilogies was once promised by GL.

The Fallen Hero
The Republic in Crisis } The Sequel Trilogy
Victory of the Force

Have faith it will happen. There is not one doubt on my mind that those plot summaries were not written by George Lucas himself.
The Lucas interviews are real. That is Mr. Lucas not Supershadow faking it. He has been called many names but very doubtful he is a fraud and fake.

He has been my friend for 2 and half years. Lucas and Mr. Suttle receive over 40,000 average emails per day Lucas answers them as best as possible in the interview section of SS.com and Mr. Suttle answers them on the main page as best as possible.

He hasn't hurt anybody he hasn't committed any internet crimes. He is the successor to Star Wars in behalf of George Lucas. Episode 7,8,9 are going to be the best part of Star Wars they focus on the real events in the Star Wars saga in the new repubic.

Look at Star Trek at the 11th installment Christmas of 08. Star Wars should be more of the same.

Violent2Dope

The Fallen Hero
Victory of the Force

Have faith it will happen. There is not one doubt on my mind that those plot summaries were not written by George Lucas himself.
The Lucas interviews are real. That is Mr. Lucas not Supershadow faking it. He has been called many names but very doubtful he is a fraud and fake.

He has been my friend for 2 and half years. Lucas and Mr. Suttle receive over 40,000 average emails per day Lucas answers them as best as possible in the interview section of SS.com and Mr. Suttle answers them on the main page as best as possible.

He hasn't hurt anybody he hasn't committed any internet crimes. He is the successor to Star Wars in behalf of George Lucas. Episode 7,8,9 are going to be the best part of Star Wars they focus on the real events in the Star Wars saga in the new repubic.

Look at Star Trek at the 11th installment Christmas of 08. Star Wars should be more of the same. Dude you're worse than a Trekkie. You worship this SS guy like he's God.

overlord
Lucas lies to the public to maximize tension before the sequels! :O hurray!

Spartan ll

The Fallen Hero
Victory of the Force

Look at Star Trek at the 11th installment Christmas of 08. Star Wars should be more of the same. http://img244.imageshack.us/img244/7334/crazydz8.jpg

Darth Hord

The Fallen Hero
Victory of the Force

Look at Star Trek at the 11th installment Christmas of 08. Star Wars should be more of the same.

Where to begin with crap? One those to are the same person! Two you have never met either of them. You believe what someone on the internet with a picture from a guy that is not really him. He posts a few spoilers and makes up scripts that are terrible and parts of the story has been copied from the EU. You are not his friend he doesn't care about you at all. All he wants is for people to give him money. If you need to donate money to help a site the site stay open? WTF Lucas could easily pay for it himself,hell any of could pay to keep a site open. The site is so bad made on microsoft word the banners can't even fit across the page. The dude contradicts himself. He makes up so much bs. Like in the sith ranking system. A sith Master is a Whatazor! WTF is whatazor. Sidious must be feared with name like that.

Secretus

HAHAHAHAHA Great logic.

DARKLORDCAEDUS

The Fallen Hero
Victory of the Force

Other than Mickey Suttle where else have you gotten your information from?

Violent2Dope
This SuperShadow dude is the funniest son of a b*tch alive.

JediKatarn1
"F" you Banana hord, those plot summaries on SS.com are legit. Mr. Lucas wrote them you dope. The clones of Darth Vader and Luke Skywalker, black hole devistator, Mandelorian super commandos, Paron Lights, Ben, Anakin, Shindor, Spiden all the Dark Jedi are the best ideas and the best creative stories I have ever read on SS.com then all that NJO books I heard of. Oh yeah right Anakin Solo dies in Vong, Kotor, all that BS, Shadows of the Empire. Reality check b**** hay... Guess what...? Its not Lucas, TFH, TRIC, VOTF is Lucas. Lucas doesn't kill Luke and Leia's children. It's not his ideas just ideas adapted from other Lucasfilm licensed Star Wars writers and novelists. Except it! "NO" to Episode 7,8,9??? Never! ;-P Michael Suttle is my friend you worth less piece of shit. You mess with my friends you mess with me. Alex Sweers (Darth Sweers) created those banners not Shadow. All that stuff on him on Wikipedia and Wookipedia is redundant and false. I am his friend for 2 and 1/2 years. He never asked me or stiffed money out of me. Hes not a scammer. Whether many of you are from Scourge or not your still all the same organization and rebellion determined to get ride of the good hearted man known as "Supershadow." Got news for you pal, Shadow Elite will strike back. Long live the liberal democratic America and down with the corrupt conservative communistic America. The donations are for the Supershadow store and when he re-opens it, I just might consider buying a Supershadow T-shirt or a pen, maybe a mug. They go to cheritable causes. Mr. Suttle is licensed by Lucasfilm and is not involved in any illegal internet money or scam activity. I haven't heard of one person that has been scammed by Mr. Suttle. Not one.

Violent2Dope
"F" you Banana hord, those plot summaries on SS.com are legit. Mr. Lucas wrote them you dope. The clones of Darth Vader and Luke Skywalker, black hole devistator, Mandelorian super commandos, Paron Lights, Ben, Anakin, Shindor, Spiden all the Dark Jedi are the best idea and the best creative stories I have ever read on SS.com then all that NJO books I heard of. Oh yeah right Anakin Solo dies in Vong, Kotor, all that BS, Shadows of the Empire. Reality check b**** hay... Guess what...? Its not Lucas, TFH, TRIC, VOTF is Lucas. Lucas doesn't kill Luke and Leia's children. It's not his ideas just ideas adapted from other Lucasfilm licensed Star Wars writers and novelists. Except it! "NO" to Episode 7,8,9??? Never! ;-P You smoke the dope don't you?

Darth Scythe
"F" you Banana hord, those plot summaries on SS.com are legit. Mr. Lucas wrote them you dope. The clones of Darth Vader and Luke Skywalker, black hole devistator, Mandelorian super commandos, Paron Lights, Ben, Anakin, Shindor, Spiden all the Dark Jedi are the best ideas and the best creative stories I have ever read on SS.com then all that NJO books I heard of. Oh yeah right Anakin Solo dies in Vong, Kotor, all that BS, Shadows of the Empire. Reality check b**** hay... Guess what...? Its not Lucas, TFH, TRIC, VOTF is Lucas. Lucas doesn't kill Luke and Leia's children. It's not his ideas just ideas adapted from other Lucasfilm licensed Star Wars writers and novelists. Except it! "NO" to Episode 7,8,9??? Never! ;-P Michael Suttle is my friend you worth less piece of shit. You mess with my friends you mess with me. Alex Sweers (Darth Sweers) created those banners not Shadow. All that stuff on him on Wikipedia and Wookipedia is redundant and false. I am his friend for 2 and 1/2 years. He never asked me or stiffed money out of me. Hes not a scammer. Whether many of you are from Scourge or not your still all the same organization and rebellion determined to get ride of the good hearted man known as "Supershadow." Got news for you pal, Shadow Elite will strike back. Long live the liberal democratic America and down with the corrupt conservative communistic America. The donations are for the Supershadow store and when he re-opens it, I just might consider buying a Supershadow T-shirt or a pen, maybe a mug. They go to cheritable causes. Mr. Suttle is licensed by Lucasfilm and is not involved in any illegal internet money or scam activity. I haven't heard of one person that has been scammed by Mr. Suttle. Not one.

Sweet RaptorJesus. Supershadow(and you for that matter) need to get some pussy.

Darth Subjekt
LOL!!!! Dude you're a moron. If Lucas wrote those they would be on HS or somewhere on the OS, or mentioned sometime during an interview or a celebration. you need to pull SS's little pecker out of your ass and go get laid. Episodes 7,8, and 9 would suck...

Also, to prove you're an idiot and wrong, first you said it was meant to be 12 episodes like a clock, but then that GL promised a trilogy of trilogies, which is 9....so which is it?

And GL has denied any personal knowledge of SS...

VinCon01
Good lord...I'm not sure whether I should laugh or cry at how completely idiotic Katarn here is. Of course, I have that dilemma every time I meet someone who's actually gullible enough to believe SS. The guy contradicts himself so many times on his own site that I don't see how anyone with even the most remote ability to use logic could possibly believe him.

...My bet goes towards the theory that this "JediKatarn1" is actually SS looking for attention, seeing as he realizes that nobody who actually knows anything about Star Wars is actually going to listen to him under his normal name.

yogert

dude serisly i think its time you get into porn

yogert

dude serisly i think its time for you to get into porn

yogert
ahhhhhhh ****!!!

Darth Hord

laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing
All I have to say is WOOOOOOOW!

Darth Hord
Originally posted by Darth Scythe
Sweet RaptorJesus. Supershadow(and you for that matter) need to get some pussy.

Originally posted by VinCon01
Good lord...I'm not sure whether I should laugh or cry at how completely idiotic Katarn here is. Of course, I have that dilemma every time I meet someone who's actually gullible enough to believe SS. The guy contradicts himself so many times on his own site that I don't see how anyone with even the most remote ability to use logic could possibly believe him.

...My bet goes towards the theory that this "JediKatarn1" is actually SS looking for attention, seeing as he realizes that nobody who actually knows anything about Star Wars is actually going to listen to him under his normal name.

Originally posted by Darth Subjekt
LOL!!!! Dude you're a moron. If Lucas wrote those they would be on HS or somewhere on the OS, or mentioned sometime during an interview or a celebration. you need to pull SS's little pecker out of your ass and go get laid. Episodes 7,8, and 9 would suck...

Also, to prove you're an idiot and wrong, first you said it was meant to be 12 episodes like a clock, but then that GL promised a trilogy of trilogies, which is 9....so which is it?

And GL has denied any personal knowledge of SS...

What they said.^ Katarn you are making a fool of yourself.

Darth Hord
"F" you Banana hord, those plot summaries on SS.com are legit. Mr. Lucas wrote them you dope. The clones of Darth Vader and Luke Skywalker, black hole devistator, Mandelorian super commandos, Paron Lights, Ben, Anakin, Shindor, Spiden all the Dark Jedi are the best ideas and the best creative stories I have ever read on SS.com then all that NJO books I heard of.

Sorry for triple posting but...
First of all the idea of clone is not very original now. Star Wars Attack of the CLONES,the clone wars cartoons, in Dark Empire,Thrawn trilogy has clones in it including a clone of Luke. OMG Mandalorians..now where have I seen them before? wink Paron LightsWTF, lots of dark jedi yeah very original never seen anything that includes many dark jedi.NOT smokin' Black Hole Devastator omg ANOTHER SUPERWEAPON!BTW even Legacy of the Force books (in which Mara Jade dies in one) is better written then those. And not many people here are big fans of them but we still accept them.

exanda kane
SS's output is certainly more creative than the majority of Lucas Arts output.

Darth Hord
SS's output is certainly more creative than the majority of Lucas Arts output.

Not really half his crap he stole from the eu and altered it to make it original. Plus half of his own made up stuff is dumb:
A lightsaber that can go through another beam? Real helpful since it works both ways, crappy idea, He had something called the miraders whom just basically owned the galaxy and would wtf pwn every1.
But may favorite is definitely in the sith ranking system in which a sithg master=Whatazor. No one would ever be afraid of that.

Darth Hord
Oh I also saw this contradiction on his site today.
A fan asked:Who was Darth Nihilis and what is his story? Where does he rank among most powerful Sith? (SuperShadow: Where you find Bigfoot and ghosts, there you will find Nihilis. Hahaha.)

It is obvious he is saying the character does not exist Why elese mention him with bigfoot and ghosts. Yet on his history of the jedi?sith it says:

4,000 years before The Phantom Menace, the Sith War occurred. The Sith were ruled by Darth Revan, succeeded by his apprentice, Darth Malak. Darth Revan was slain by a Force avalanche. Darth Malak was seriously injured in a duel with Jedi Knight Kylo Spartos, which is why Darth Malak lost most of his jaw. Other great Sith arose at this time, such as Darth Sion, Darth Traya, Darth Nihilus , Darth Bandon, and Exar Kun.

I guess the "ultimate" star wars fan forgot about little old Darth Nihilus who single handedly massacred an entire planet and etc. Oh and Kylo Spartos?WTF? And of the sith bios. are much longer than a few sentences each.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Originally posted by VinCon01

Interesting theory, you might just be right.

JediKatarn1
Episode VII,VIII,IX wouldn't suck, they are going to be great movies. The Fallen Hero, The Repubic in Crisis and Victory of the Force combine both Prequel Trilogy and Classic Trilogy characters in one Trilogy, they will show how much powerful Luke Skywalker has become as Jedi Master in the Sequel Trilogy. So what if tide bits of EU were used for the Sequel Trilogy plot summaries on SS.com, Lucas took tide bits from EU and made a brand new adaptation for the Sequel Trilogy. Didn't any of you read the Episode 7-The Fallen Hero rough draft that Mr. Suttle posted. I read it and I'm seeing an improvement from the plot summaries. I don't see why you nonbelievers have to blow up Mr. Suttle verbally into porportions. If Mr. Suttle stole Star Wars copyright from Lucasfilm I'm sure Mr. Lucas would act immediately, Mr. Lucas would give a dam but Mr. Suttle is licensed to post that information. There is no reason why you people have to ruin Star Wars just because Mr. Suttle keeps the faith and spirt of Star Wars alive. Put it on your own selves not on Supershadow, but don't ruin it for the fans that want Episode 7,8,9 come the end of next decade. VinCon1 I am "NOT" Supershadow, my name is Cory Morr and I am an actor/computer animator. I'm not Mr. Suttle. Why would Mr. Suttle waist his time debating you nonbelievers. He is busy with Lucas with Indy 4-City of the Gods and the future of Star Wars.

JediKatarn1
Look all of you need to listen. Mr. Lucas is only taking a 10 year break he is under contract. Darth Hord its 12 Episodes not 6, not 9 but 12. Episode 12 (XII) really is the last Episode in the sage; however I am a bit skeptical that Star Wars will make it to Episode 12 if the earth is destoryed in 40 or 50 years. Mr. Lucas is under a NDA contract, its the truth. You must have faith. When the Classic Trilogy was made in 77,80,83 Lucas said no more Star Wars movies, even back then. I know Mr. Lucas is getting old and I respect him for that but I'm very much optimistic that Episode 7,8,9 will be made in 14 years. Hey you know what guys... I condradict myself sometimes too its called changing your opinion until a fact is proven. Mr. Lucas has already said he won't direct Episode 7,8,9 but will only serve has producer, Mr. Suttle is the executive producer. Shadow is a good person and has some good ideas. I'm fond of his mottos,"Mega tres cool." "This will be fowarded to Lucas pronto." He keeps the Star Wars American dream alive.

dadudemon
Look all of you need to listen. Mr. Lucas is only taking a 10 year break he is under contract. Darth Hord its 12 Episodes not 6, not 9 but 12. Episode 12 (XII) really is the last Episode in the sage; however I am a bit skeptical that Star Wars will make it to Episode 12 if the earth is destoryed in 40 or 50 years. Mr. Lucas is under a NDA contract, its the truth. You must have faith. When the Classic Trilogy was made in 77,80,83 Lucas said no more Star Wars movies, even back then. I know Mr. Lucas is getting old and I respect him for that but I'm very much optimistic that Episode 7,8,9 will be made in 14 years. Hey you know what guys... I condradict myself sometimes too its called changing your opinion until a fact is proven. Mr. Lucas has already said he won't direct Episode 7,8,9 but will only serve has producer, Mr. Suttle is the executive producer. Shadow is a good person and has some good ideas. I'm fond of his mottos,"Mega tres cool." "This will be fowarded to Lucas pronto." He keeps the Star Wars American dream alive.

If George Lucas is not gong to make them...it sure as hell better not be this guy. I could do better than this guy without even trying...he is an idiot. I do not know as much about the EU as some fans but hell...this guy is totally f*cked up. If he somehow gets the money to make this...he will totally f*ck this up. There will be loads of mistakes in it. You cannot leave such a precious task in the hands of an idiot like this.

I may be taking this a bit far but I would have to say that most of the Star Wars fans on this site could do a better job than this guy...The reason? Ssimple; they aren't idiots, relatively speaking.

Dude, stop making a fool of yourself, I feel embarrassed for you.

Darth Hord
You should just stop coming here.

Darth Hord

He always says that stuff to appease the retards who visit his site and send him fan mail.His ideas are garbage. No but he contradicts himself in a way that is different. This is was fan question from yesterday to superstupid.

It is obvious he is saying the character does not exist Why elese mention him with bigfoot and ghosts. Yet on his history of the jedi/sith it says:

4,000 years before The Phantom Menace, the Sith War occurred. The Sith were ruled by Darth Revan, succeeded by his apprentice, Darth Malak. Darth Revan was slain by a Force avalanche. Darth Malak was seriously injured in a duel with Jedi Knight Kylo Spartos, which is why Darth Malak lost most of his jaw. Other great Sith arose at this time, such as Darth Sion, Darth Traya,Darth Nihilus , Darth Bandon, and Exar Kun.

I guess the "ultimate" star wars fan forgot about little old Darth Nihilus who single handedly massacred an entire planet and etc. Oh and Kylo Spartos?WTF? And of the sith bios. are much longer than a few sentences each. And I not even talking about the errors involving Revan and Malak yet they are obvious.

sweersa
Hey JediKatarn1, aka Cory, you really need to grow up. I have said this once and I will say it again. You are so full of BS it is truly pathetic. Everybody here knows you are full of it, it is time for you to find a new hobby. You make up every aspect of your life as you go. You say you are majoring in art and animation, you are not even in college man, I am in high school, and the art I make is so much better than yours it is absolutely hilarious that you even try to say you are in college.

And stop it with this liberal democratic America crap, and why the heck did you refer to republican conservatives as communistic, do you even know what communism is? Heck, if anybody, the liberals are communistic, which they aren't even close, I am just using idiot logic to try to communicate with you.

If America became 100% liberal we would be pounded into the ground by terrorists and enemies because liberals just talk about solving problems and never do anything about it, they just complain about how others went about fixing it. A balance of conservatives and liberals seems to work okay, so just leave it at that, and shut your mouth.

Oh, and one more thing, divide your paragraphs!!! It is so much easier to read your constant BS when your entire page length of a post is divided rather than all bunched up. And use spell check for goodness sakes kid, it makes you looks less stupid, which isn't saying much. I think its time for you to either grow up and accept things as they are, or, you can just move to an isolated communist nation with the rest of the people who share your views. Save us all a lot of trouble.

And I am the real Sweers you moron, Darth Sweers loves playing you like a CD man, everybody knows who I am, and I for one can make a decent banner unlike your friend who can't even produce a functional brain. The joke is on you, leave before it gets any worse.

Violent2Dope
So much hate in this thread.sad

JediKatarn1
Fake Alex, your totally naive and incompetent It's Bush and the Republicans that the terrorists hate not the democrats, you put a Democrat back in the White House I guarantee there would be less terror threats against America.

When Bin Laden released that video during the 2004 Presidental election that should have waked people up a realized that, he is the enemy that we mismanged to capture in Tora-Bora in 2001 not Sadam and Iraq. That should have helped John Kerry win the election not in favor of Bush.

I am grown up and in college. I'm the one who is living in reality not like some non-believers like you, Scourge or no Scourge. I don't just do animation. I'm also an actor and I make computer graphics huge difference moron.

exanda kane
Oh jesus, talk about American Politics in the Politics section please. Democrats? Republicans? You can all shut up and listen to the rest of the world for once. Take that in the other section.

Back on topic.

Star Wars has a longetivity left in it, it even survived the Prequel trilogy, which was awful.

Violent2Dope
When the hell did politics become an issue in this thread!?

JesusTheChrist
Fake Alex, your totally naive and incompetent It's Bush and the Republicans that the terrorists hate not the democrats, you put a Democrat back in the White House I guarantee there would be less terror threats against America.

When Bin Laden released that video during the 2004 Presidental election that should have waked people up a realized that, he is the enemy that we mismanged to capture in Tora-Bora in 2001 not Sadam and Iraq. That should have helped John Kerry win the election not in favor of Bush.

I am grown up and in college. I'm the one who is living in reality not like some non-believers like you, Scourge or no Scourge. I don't just do animation. I'm also an actor and I make computer graphics huge difference moron.

Why must you talk about Political bullsh!t here? This is the SW FORUM *******.

Oh by the way, you don't live in reality, you live in your delusion. Your an actor? Show me. Your into computer graphics? Show me. Your so callled 'Fake' Sweers proved that he is indeed Sweers with his banner. You and the real fake Sweers did not.

Show me the proof you are an actor and you are in computer graphics, if you do not, you are a fraud. Like SS.

DARKLORDCAEDUS

I doubt GL will be making movies when he's 80.

sweersa
You are not in college Cory. Colleges require moderately smart people to enter their buildings unless you have a lot of money to blow. Some of us know the truth behind you. You are in your own reality. College art usually looks good if not excellent, the stuff you make looks like a child's imagination at work on MS Paint, and Photoshop, but its hard to tell with you making it what program you used. You follow the fake SuperShadow on myspace.

You follow an impostor of someone who really doesn't exist, on the internet. It really can't sound more worse than that.

I wouldn't be so mean to you if you would stop promoting the fake Sweers, and would stop spreading your fabricated reality. You bring all of the hate, criticism, and bullying from everybody here upon yourself.

Darth Hord

STOP BRINGING POLITICS INTO STAR WARS THREADS! How about trying to respond to the comments I and other people have made . Like my comment on darth nihilus.

Darth Hord
When the hell did politics become an issue in this thread!?

Cory here loves to add in politics since his lover SS and SS posing as lucas adds in sh*t like it.

exanda kane
Ok Mr.Moderator! Teenage angst needs to be removed from the boards! All of you, direct ya youthful wrath somewhere it'll be appreciated or is needed. Begin your voyage of self discovery elsewhere and find another outlet, far removed from a fictional franchise to express yourself. Subsequently, stay there.

Ushgarak
Geez, what nonsense. If threads descend into this type of thing again there will be warnings.

Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.