You're Jedi Class!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MasterAshenVor
Ok this is just a Fun Post because i got bored but id like yall to answer none the less

Ok you're Classes Are

Jedi Guardian

Jedi Sentinel

Jedi Consular

ill start off

Mine is Jedi Sentinel Because searching out the Darkside in the force and destroying it is just DAMN COOL!

Violent2Dope
Sith Lord. BOOYAH!

ThoraxeRMG
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Sith Lord. BOOYAH!

****! I was gonna use that line! sad

BlaxicanHydra
I'm a Jar Kai user.

dadudemon
Actually, I would be more like a Jedi Monk and study all aspects of the force and force skills. I love to learn new things. (I might turn into another Revan though.)

I might be an instructor at a Jedi academy or something.

ESB -1138
You're Jedi Class? You know you just said You are Jedi Class. Try I dunno, Your.

Darth Hord
I'd be a Jedi Consular, they are pretty uber in the force still have some training in lightsaber plus I get to spend solving the mysteries of the force and life.

ESB -1138
Jedi Sentinel all the way

Violent2Dope
I'd be an uberly powerful Sith Lord who is not only an extremely powerful force user, but also has potent saber skills(like my Kotor2 character)! BOOYAH!

Rampant ox
Originally posted by ESB -1138
You're Jedi Class? You know you just said You are Jedi Class. Try I dunno, Your.

laughing out loud

jollyjim311

Beat me to it.

Tangible God
You're Jedi Class? You know you just said You are Jedi Class. Try I dunno, Your. THANK YOU!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.