Tag Battle! Ryu Hayabusa and Sigfried Schtauffen vs Murai and Nightmare

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Snafu the Great
A dance of swords and wills.

Ninja Gaiden's resident super ninja joins forces with the redeemed knight (who has more issues than Ayane) against the traitorous ninja and the ghastly form of Sigfried's former self.

Which team will be left standing in the end?

EACH CHARACTER IS ARMED WITH THEIR MOST POWERFUL WEAPON

StyleTime
Ryu will beat Murai since you gave them their strongest weapons. They already fought under the exact same stipulations canonically and Ryu won. After Murai falls, it's Ryu and Siegfried vs Nightmare.

I give Team Good Guy the victory.

Xenogears
Actually, Murai could kill Hayabusa with equal or less difficulty, so either one of them could prevail over the other.

Same case with Siegfried and Nightmare, since if I'm not mistaken Siegfried defeated him in the battle that took place in Lost Cathedral. However, Nightmare's more likely to kick his ass. Only because heroes overcome villains, doesn't mean they are necessarily stronger than their foes. Heroes win usually for the sake of plots. Out of twenty battles, Nightmare would win more times that not against Siegfried. Ryu would be more successful fighting Murai than Siegried would be battling against Nightmare.

I give it to Team EVIL, but Team Good has a 30-40% chance of winning, in my honest opinion.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Xenogears
Actually, Murai could kill Hayabusa with equal or less difficulty, so either one of them could prevail over the other.

Same case with Siegfried and Nightmare, since if I'm not mistaken Siegfried defeated him in the battle that took place in Lost Cathedral. However, Nightmare's more likely to kick his ass. Only because heroes overcome villains, doesn't mean they are necessarily stronger than their foes. Heroes win usually for the sake of plots. Out of twenty battles, Nightmare would win more times that not against Siegfried. Ryu would be more successful fighting Murai than Siegried would be battling against Nightmare.

I give it to Team EVIL, but Team Good has a 30-40% chance of winning, in my honest opinion. Agreed.

StyleTime

I give it to Team EVIL, but Team Good has a 30-40% chance of winning, in my honest opinion.
Murai has a shot at taking Hayabusa, but Hayabusa's chances are greater. Hayabusa has already beaten him twice including once where they both had their strongest weapons. If I really want to push the issue, Hayabusa didn't even look fatigued after he beat Murai. Murai's definitely doesn't have equal chances at taking Hayabusa.

I still see Hayabusa beating Murai before Nightmare can do so to Siegfried. Then it's two on one and Nightmare goes down.

Violent2Dope
Yo I just thot of something! Since they're usin their strongest weps, Sigfried must be usin SC and NM is usin SE(complete). Well what if NM wins, he would get SC, and transform into Night Terror!

Xenogears
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Yo I just thot of something! Since they're usin their strongest weps, Sigfried must be usin SC and NM is usin SE(complete). Well what if NM wins, he would get SC, and transform into Night Terror! DUNNNNNNNN DUNNNNNNNNNNN DUUUUUUUUUUUNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sado22
drool

Xenogears
Originally posted by Sado22
drool ...

Superboy Prime
I agree with Styletime the most. Xeno has some points, but cannonically Hayabusa has beaten Murai twice. And that's a piece of evidence that cannot be easily ignored.

Xenogears
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
I agree with Styletime the most. Xeno has some points, but cannonically Hayabusa has beaten Murai twice. And that's a piece of evidence that cannot be easily ignored. http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s68/MJOLNIR_VII/Madsmiley.gif

Superboy Prime
http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s68/MJOLNIR_VII/Madsmiley.gif

hug

Xenogears
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
hug 131

Violent2Dope
band

Xenogears
rock

Sado22
Happy Dance

Violent2Dope
Hey Sado, Kazuya is a homo flaming queer.stick out tongue

Xenogears
Kazuya is BADASS son

Violent2Dope
Kazuya is BADASS son No, Kazuya gets pumped up the ass.

Xenogears

Violent2Dope
... It's a joke dude Kazuya is beyong gangster.

Xenogears
I knew

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.