Fantomex vs Midnighter

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

endrict
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fantomex#Powers_and_abilities

Possesses multiple brains,
Nano-active blood,
Skilled marksman, acrobat and hand-to-hand combatant
Ability to read body language
Auto-hypnosis,
Skilled in misdirection

This fight should be good.

Who wins?

endrict
HUMP the BUMP BUMP.

guy222
Originally posted by endrict
HUMP the BUMP BUMP.

midnighter loses

Aries_04
Fantomex wins IMO

leonidas
midnighter should beat him. fantomex wasn't shown to be very tough, though he was quite cool.

complexbrother
Midnighter wins.

his stats

Midnighter's abilities were designed by Bendix to give him an all encompassing advantage in close-combat and tactical scenarios. He is better described as a supersoldier than a superhero. He has superhuman strength, speed, senses, reflexes, immune system and various other enhancements.

His fiber-lined muscles increase his strength enabling him to dismember opponents with his bare hands and feet, generally eschewing the use of firearms. Midnighter's body has been altered to give him inhuman balance as well as faster nerve endings so he can react quicker than any human and many superhumans. Midnighter can move faster than the human (and even superhuman) eye in a quick speed burst.

Midnighter also has many survival-oriented implants to keep him fighting in the worst of conditions. He can turn his pain receptors on and off so he can keep fighting when the pain would stop a normal man. The pain is not totally cut off though, so his healing factor is also very helpful. He's fought with, and healed from, a broken neck, broken limbs, holes through his chest, having his whole body set on fire, contracting various viruses (including AIDS), and other things. He can survive in anaerobic environments for short periods and possesses a secondary heart should the first one be rendered unusable.

Midnighter's most famous ability is his power to predict how a battle will happen before it starts. His 'fight implants' include a 'combat computer' that allows him to run through a given combat situation millions of times in his mind, almost instantly covering nearly every possible result before the first punch is even thrown. He uses this information to predict the actions and or reactions of his foes, counteracting their moves almost before they even think to make them. According to Midnighter, his powers also work by letting him see the outcome of the battle he wants, and working backwards, following the right steps to get there.

Aries_04
I still think Fantomex is almost made to beat him though

CaptainStoic
Originally posted by Aries_04
I still think Fantomex is almost made to beat him though

I do too, and all due to his ability to fake out high level telepaths, but I think Midnighter would win a few as well.

llagrok
Midnighter would destroy him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.