Batman VS Splinter

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

python99
I am confused. Bats would probably get his ass whooped by the turtles as a group, one at a time might be a different story. Anyways Splinter can smoke the turtles one on one but as an all out 4 on 1 assault I wont know how he'd fair. So who wins between Bats and Splinter?

guy222
Originally posted by python99
I am confused. Bats would probably get his ass whooped by the turtles as a group, one at a time might be a different story. Anyways Splinter can smoke the turtles one on one but as an all out 4 on 1 assault I wont know how he'd fair. So who wins between Bats and Splinter?

bruce falls

jollyjim311
Originally posted by guy222
bruce falls

But before he hits the ground he is punted into a plot device and wins.

quanchi112
batman beats him down

guy222
Originally posted by jollyjim311
But before he hits the ground he is punted into a plot device and wins.

bruce is da man cool

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Master Splinter, ninja master v. Bruce Wayne, ninja master. Bruce 9/10 crushes Splinter.

Terror of Death
Originally posted by DARKLORDCAEDUS
Master Splinter, ninja master v. Bruce Wayne, ninja master. Bruce 9/10 crushes Splinter.

Highly unlikely. If the tmnt>>>>>>>>>> Batman and Splinter>>>>>>>tmnt you do the math. Splinter wins 9/10.

Kento
It'll all depend. Does Bruce have to fight h2h or can he get his nifty little gadgets? His gadgets would probably be what could get him 5/10 but without them he can't beat Splinter.

Terror of Death
Originally posted by Kento
It'll all depend. Does Bruce have to fight h2h or can he get his nifty little gadgets? His gadgets would probably be what could get him 5/10 but without them he can't beat Splinter.

Exactly.

python99
damn this is close
Bruce has the height advantage and the speed is probably equal with a slight edge going towards Bruce because of Splinters age

charlemagne9746
Well, Karate Kid would tear Splinter's ass up....and we saw how Bruce messed up KK a little bit. I think Bruce can win this....and for the majority.

python99
Originally posted by charlemagne9746
Well, Karate Kid would tear Splinter's ass up....and we saw how Bruce messed up KK a little bit. I think Bruce can win this....and for the majority.

true, true

Terror of Death
true, true

False, false

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Originally posted by Terror of Death
Highly unlikely. If the tmnt>>>>>>>>>> Batman and Splinter>>>>>>>tmnt you do the math. Splinter wins 9/10.

I don't have to do any sort of math. Batman kills Splinter, just like to takes care of the turtles.

python99
Originally posted by DARKLORDCAEDUS
I don't have to do any sort of math. Batman kills Splinter, just like to takes care of the turtles.

Bats should kill Splinter. Splinter may have better skills in fighting than Bats does, so Splinter will need time to adapt to the style. Sure Splinter may have seen the tecnique Batman is using but he wont know what skill level Bata is using it at. The reason Splinter mopes the floor qwith the turtles is because he is the one who taught them and he can read them like a book.

6-7/10 for Bats

Terror of Death
Bats should kill Splinter. Splinter may have better skills in fighting than Bats does, so Splinter will need time to adapt to the style. Sure Splinter may have seen the tecnique Batman is using but he wont know what skill level Bata is using it at. The reason Splinter mopes the floor qwith the turtles is because he is the one who taught them and he can read them like a book.

6-7/10 for Bats

Splinter won a tournament in which he had to fight the greastest martial artist from multiple universes plus hes a true martial arts master. I am pretty sure Batman has not accomplished a similar feat.

If he adapted to the fighting style of various aliens who were much physically stronger than him learning Bats fighting syle should be a piece of cake.

You guys seem to really underestimate Splinter. He isnt some oversized rat practicing fake martial arts in a sewer all day. He has defeated various highly skilled government agents and ninjas on Earth as well. Hell, he defeared the five elements(fire, air, water, earth, and metal) themselves.

thejudge3456789
Splinter has, through pure skill, fought a giant, 4armed superpowered blue giant, and won without too much sweat.

Terror of Death
Plus you guys are forgetting that Splinter is probably twice Bruces age and he is still kicking major ass. And he has managed to hold his own against many super powered foes just like Bats. You people need to learn how to respect. Splinter is not someone to be taken so lightly.

python99
Plus you guys are forgetting that Splinter is probably twice Bruces age and he is still kicking major ass. And he has managed to hold his own against many super powered foes just like Bats. You people need to learn how to respect. Splinter is not someone to be taken so lightly.

no one is underestimating him It can be a close tie but I there was to be a clear cut winner I would give it to Bats 6/10

python99
anyone else?

Ibovitch
Splinter wins, through not easily.
Splinter is just to fast for Batman, and Splinter can stimulate superkicks and punches.

Terror of Death
Splniter is above peak human strength so that adds on to his superior speed.

python99
Splniter is above peak human strength so that adds on to his superior speed.

seriously? Damn I didnt know that

Superherovandal
Bruce never semi owned KK. He got one hit good hit in. then KK rips him apart.

Terror of Death
seriously? Damn I didnt know that

Yes. One time he was piled under 800+ lbs and he tossed it off like it was nothing.

python99
Yes. One time he was piled under 800+ lbs and he tossed it off like it was nothing.

WTF Splinter is badass.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.