Luke Cage vs US Agent

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

endrict
Luke Cage vs US Agent

Who wins?

I think Agent....

Alfheim
I give it to the Agent 6/10. He has a weapon and better H2H skills. Luke Cage is capable of doging and taking alot of punishment but is not as skilled as he is in H2H, but his experience will help. Hes twice as strong but I dont think thats gonna be enough.

Anyway US agent has more going for him, he wins after a tough battle.

Did Agent get an upgrade?

guy222
Originally posted by endrict
Luke Cage vs US Agent

Who wins?

I think Agent....

powerman

tkitna
Agent

guy222
Originally posted by tkitna
Agent

is he stronger or a better fighter

golem370
Better Fighter but Luke is Stronger and Tougher.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Alfheim
Did Agent get an upgrade?

Yes, but even in the past he has ko'ed Ronan the Accuser with a single shot.

guy222
Originally posted by King_Mungi

Classic Cage socked DS

golem370

I am not saying your wrong but hysterical

King_Mungi
Originally posted by golem370

It happened in Maximum Security. I actually posted the scans before, forget in what thread.

Stupid Rookie
Didn't Agent get a very serious strength upgrade?

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Stupid Rookie
Didn't Agent get a very serious strength upgrade?

No, I think they still list him as class 10, but Mike Oeming may change that with his apperance in Omega Flight

Alfheim
Originally posted by golem370

It happened in Maximum Security. I actually posted the scans before, forget in what thread.

Sorry that just sounds like blantant PIS and SvFL.

Hercules
Ronan was handing him his ass before he did it though IIRC, he wasn't exactley in great shape after that fight.

Didn't the upgrade give him bullet proof skin?

Alfheim
Originally posted by Hercules

Didn't the upgrade give him bullet proof skin?

Well thats what it says in the Cap capability thread and Cap still completely pawned his a**. Cant see US Agent doing anything to Ronan when he got beaten so badly by Cap.

US Agent is a bit like what Killer Croc is to Batman. Its like hes there just to get beaten up......again and again.

Hercules
Agent has a jobber aura though, when he first fought Cap as Super Patriot he stalemated him and the second fight they had in Cap 350 was touch and go before Steve took it and Walker had just fought through a room full of RedSkulls goons and was breathing hard and bleeding when he and cap fought.

EDIT: And he was recovering from Frostbite too

Then all of a sudden hes getting pwned by protocide and Cap is making him look like a fool.

Ronan was beating the crap out of him but he wouldn't stay down, I'm pretty sure he sucker punched Ronan too but I can't remember, it was a while ago I saw the scans.

Alfheim
Agent has a jobber aura though, when he first fought Cap as Super Patriot he stalemated him

Yeah I remember that fight. In all fairness I think that was PIS. For example one bit in the fight Cap hits him on the neck and partially stuns him. Hell Cap has ****ed Mr Hyde why is he having problems with a 10 toner?

As you know SP got his powers from the Power Broker and Cap has been able to KO plenty of those goons why was he having problems with SP?

Apart from that the only thing that kept SP going was his durability. he didnt Cap once till the end of the fight and that was with the throwing stars.

and the second fight they had in Cap 350 was touch and go before Steve took it and Walker had just fought through a room full of RedSkulls goons and was breathing hard and bleeding when he and cap fought.

Not sure if it would have made a difference. I mean he has superhuman stamina and he was beserk.....just saw the frostbite bit..meh. Well at any rate I refer to the first fight.

Then all of a sudden hes getting pwned by protocide and Cap is making him look like a fool.

In all fairness Cap did beat him pretty badly. I guess its like Wolverine vs Shang Chi. You expect Cap to win but not that easily......so I think that was a bit unfair.

Ronan was beating the crap out of him but he wouldn't stay down, I'm pretty sure he sucker punched Ronan too but I can't remember, it was a while ago I saw the scans.

Yeah well thats expected.

Hercules
Yeah I remember that fight. In all fairness I think that was PIS. For example one bit in the fight Cap hits him on the neck and partially stuns him. Hell Cap has ****ed Mr Hyde why is he having problems with a 10 toner?

As you know SP got his powers from the Power Broker and Cap has been able to KO plenty of those goons why was he having problems with SP?

Apart from that the only thing that kept SP going was his durability. he didnt Cap once till the end of the fight and that was with the throwing stars.

Not sure if it would have made a difference. I mean he has superhuman stamina and he was beserk.....just saw the frostbite bit..meh. Well at any rate I refer to the first fight.

In all fairness Cap did beat him pretty badly. I guess its like Wolverine vs Shang Chi. You expect Cap to win but not that easily......so I think that was a bit unfair.

Yeah well thats expected.

Difference is that Hyde wasn't a trained Soldier, Walker was, so I don't think it was PIS, Agent is a pretty good hand to hand fighter, trained by the Taskmaster, most of the poer brokers goons are not, Hell Agent has walked through dozens of them too when he was rescuing Battlestar.

His hands and feet were bandaged under his uniform, it was only due to his superhuman stamina that he was walking at all and yes he was beserk but he was also breathing hard when he saw Cap.

Agent is like the guy that gets elected whipping boy to show how tough hero x or Villian y is.

Hes mush more skiled than Cage but not as durable or as strong, the sheild could make a difference though.

Alfheim
Difference is that Hyde wasn't a trained Soldier, Walker was, so I don't think it was PIS, Agent is a pretty good hand to hand fighter, trained by the Taskmaster, most of the poer brokers goons are not, Hell Agent has walked through dozens of them too when he was rescuing Battlestar.

Ok but that doesnt make him more durable than Mr Hyde or some of the other opponents Cap has faced. In the battle Cap was saying things like "Its like punching a brick wall." Now why would Cap say that if hes KOed stronger opponents? If you see the number of times Cap connected with SP in that fight he should have Koed him..

His hands and feet were bandaged under his uniform, it was only due to his superhuman stamina that he was walking at all and yes he was beserk but he was also breathing hard when he saw Cap.

Fair enough.

Agent is like the guy that gets elected whipping boy to show how tough hero x or Villian y is.

Hes mush more skiled than Cage but not as durable or as strong, the sheild could make a difference though.

Ok.

Hercules
Ok but that doesnt make him more durable than Mr Hyde or some of the other opponents Cap has faced. In the battle Cap was saying things like "Its like punching a brick wall." Now why would Cap say that if hes KOed stronger opponents? If you see the number of times Cap connected with SP in that fight he should have Koed him..

Fair enough.

Ok.

I'm not saying he is more durable than Hyde, I'm saying he takes a shot better and rolls with the punch.

Alfheim
I'm not saying he is more durable than Hyde, I'm saying he takes a shot better and rolls with the punch.

Yeah ok thats a good point, but lets take the Executioner for example. He can lift 60 tons and is more durable than your average Asagardian and is also trained in combat. Cap winded and landed him flat on his back.

I cant see how SP being trained by the Taskmaster would make him take punches batter than the Executioner. Remember Cap got SP square on his neck and only stunned him temporarily. Cap hit the Executioner in the stomache, The Execuioner landed flat on his back and was winded.

Hercules
Yeah ok thats a good point, but lets take the Executioner for example. He can lift 60 tons and is more durable than your average Asagardian and is also trained in combat. Cap winded and landed him flat on his back.

I cant see how SP being trained by the Taskmaster would make him take punches batter than the Executioner. Remember Cap got SP square on his neck and only stunned him temporarily. Cap hit the Executioner in the stomache, The Execuioner landed flat on his back and was winded.

He hadn't been trained by Taskmaster when he was SP, but he had just left the army and was a trained soldier.

Exectuioner is trained in combat yes but thats not to say he would roll with a punch naturally, considering hes more of a weapons fighter than a hand to hand one and considering hes an Asgardian and probably didn't think a mere human with no powers was able to hurt him.

You could even say he hit Exectuioner harder than he hit SP because of who Exectuioner is, you could say he didn't catch SP as sweetly as he could have because SP moved at the last instant and he was a fraction of a cm off where he wanted to hit and thats why he didn't go down.

I just don't see the fight as PIS and both that fight and the fight in Cap 350 mean that Agent should make a better showing against Cap than he has since.

Hes been shown matching Cap move for move in a training session at the Avengers Mansion that he busted in on, he was even talking to cap while he was doing it.

He took down the Iron Monger armour hand to hand etc etc, so he shouldn't be getting walked over like he does really.

King_Mungi
For those who wanted to see for themselves, here's the Ronan fight.

US Agent
---------------------------------------------
Battles
---------------------------------------------
Maximum Security #3: Ronan the Accuser
Ego and Ronan threaten the galaxy, but the Avengers and the X-Men led by US Agent are sent to stop him. Ronan has become augmented by Ego, but that doesn't stop US Agent even after treated the Avengers strongest members as toys such as Thor, Beta Ray Bill, Hercules, etc.

1. http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l107/A_Flight11/3MaximumSecurity25.jpg
2. http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l107/A_Flight11/3MaximumSecurity27.jpg
3. http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l107/A_Flight11/3MaximumSecurity29.jpg
4. http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l107/A_Flight11/3MaximumSecurity30.jpg
5. http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l107/A_Flight11/3MaximumSecurity31.jpg
6. http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l107/A_Flight11/3MaximumSecurity32.jpg
7. http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l107/A_Flight11/3MaximumSecurity33.jpg
8. http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l107/A_Flight11/3MaximumSecurity34.jpg
9. http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l107/A_Flight11/3MaximumSecurity35.jpg
10. http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l107/A_Flight11/3MaximumSecurity36.jpg

Wild Shadow
US. Agent for the win better skilled all around better rounded fighter..

Warlord
I think Agent should win...he's a douche though

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by Warlord
I think Agent should win...he's a douche though Cage can be the same as well at times... besides being the douche and winning is more realistic.

Colossus-Big C
Cage kills him

ankur29
good fight

cage 6/10

stronger and more durable and a pretty good fighter

khazra
Cage is no slouch in hand to hand and US agent is never really shown to be that competent (his actual skill feats are pretty damn limited).

Ontop of that modern cage has taken class 100 hits that have knocked him miles without being KO'd (WWH) and tanked blasts from the living laser.

His strength and durability FAR exceeds US agent. Which is a shame cause i like walker.

I havent read Mighty AVengers, maybe he's getting some decent feats over there but as it is the most impressive thing ive seen is that he can beat a wrecking crew member 1 on 1. Cage can step to wrecker. Nuff said!

Wild Shadow
Cage stepped up to the wrecker and got knocked the f#$@$ down.. it isnt like he fought him alone he had help with his avenger team.

KingD19
Cage knocked Wrecker into a car and had him feeling the pain.

And Cage has on screen feats showing how good a fighter he was. He went up against someone and told them that Iron Fist taught him some Ninja Sh#t.

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by KingD19
Cage knocked Wrecker into a car and had him feeling the pain.

And Cage has on screen feats showing how good a fighter he was. He went up against someone and told them that Iron Fist taught him some Ninja Sh#t. funny b/c danny doesnt know ninja Sh#$ but has his own mystic MA style...aside from luke punching wrecker into a car dont mean squat.. Cable knocked Cage into a console and had him feeling the pain.

KingD19
He didn't literally mean he taught him ninjitsu, he meant he taught him some martial arts moves.

And Cable hurting Cage is PIS, Cage has tanked an Iron Fist, blows from an angry Hulk, Rhino, Wonderman, etc... Cable shouldn't be able to do anything and you know it.

Wild Shadow
i know that luke can take a set amount of punches but can also easily be knocked back or off his feat from anything stronger and with more mass then his own natural weight...

Luke knocking back wrecker off his feet doesnt equate to being able to hang and beat him.

same for Cable knocking him off his feet.

KingD19
I can go for Cage getting knocked off his feet by Cable if he's not set, but Cage knocked Wrecker about 20 feet back with movement lines coming from his body. And the car was demolished in the process. And I think he busted Wrecker's lip and bruised his face in the process. But Wrecker didn't wanna get up.

Wild Shadow
also cage felt pain b/c that is what happens.. his skin is more durable but it isnt immune to sensation either he feels pain. i really have to reread with what happen with wrecker but you gotta be crazy to think cage can beat and harm him with his 2o ton strength against wrecker's 40 or 50 ton strength.. plus the reason wrecker was hurt more then he should have is b/c if i recall correctly he was hit with his own crowbar.

khazra
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
also cage felt pain b/c that is what happens.. his skin is more durable but it isnt immune to sensation either he feels pain. i really have to reread with what happen with wrecker but you gotta be crazy to think cage can beat and harm him with his 2o ton strength against wrecker's 40 or 50 ton strength.. plus the reason wrecker was hurt more then he should have is b/c if i recall correctly he was hit with his own crowbar.
Thats assuming you take handbook stats as fact.
If colossus is class 100 than so is wrecker IMO albeit a low level class 100. There is no way in hell the thing is significantly stronger than the wrecker either.

Cage would come in alot less but more than 20 (id say 40+) with durability on a much higher level.

Cage has taken plenty of wrecker level hits through his career. In WWH he wasnt even hurt when a (supposedly) savage hulk level warbounder knocked him miles through a building.

I just dont think walker can put him down

King Castle
Us. agent has his vibe shield to help him hit harder and block luke's punches..

Luke isnt nearly in the same lvl of skill as Us. agent. agent was trained with Cap's old style and has faced him and stalemated him in the past most notably in his early appearance

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.