I just beat Evil Dead: Regeneration (took me 2 years)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

2D_MASTER
Hahahah so yeah I finally beat this damn game after 2 years. Anyways, reason? Well my ex-girlfriend bought it for me as a gift, I played it and got addicted. As the game goes on, it gets somewhat repetitive, so I get to this one part, that I cannot get past. Now in many instances throughout the game, you seriously have to ward off like 10 enemies, avoid projectiles until you kill a invulnerable deadite (who can only be hurt when you punt Sam on him). Anyways after about 10 tries or so I gave up.
This game sat on my shelf for nearly 2 years until I recently mustered the resolve to have a crack at it again. I beat it in about 3 days. Anyways, this games was strange in the fact that the bosses were damned push-overs. The toughest thing about this game is getting past situations like the one described in the 1st paragraph of this rant. Any thoughts on this game? What about the other Evil dead games? I've only played Regeneration and Fistfull of Boomstick.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.