Superman vs ......

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BobbyD
Namor,
Thing,
Collossus,
Hercules,
The Incredible Hulk,
Juggernaut.

Is is conceviable that he could achieve a win, by picking them off one at time?

quanchi112
superman goes down hard. hulk can take him on one on one, with the other fighters he gets rushed. look how easily the avengers took him down after thor was knocked out. this is a supes getting curbstomped event.

Symmetric Chaos
He could win easy no matter what unless you take out a blitz or force him to fight completely in character.

Newjak
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
He could win easy no matter what unless you take out a blitz or force him to fight completely in character. BFR into space for the win

quanchi112
He could win easy no matter what unless you take out a blitz or force him to fight completely in character. not a chance. he fought hulk to a standstill almost he won. but with all the other forces supes getshammered.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by quanchi112
not a chance. he fought hulk to a standstill almost he won. but with all the other forces supes getshammered.

Non canon no expression

Also Superman can beat Hulk without too much trouble if he fights seriously.

quanchi112
Non canon no expression

Also Superman can beat Hulk without too much trouble if he fights seriously. no he doesnt. look at jla avenegers and see what happens to supes after he knocks out thor. see how long he lasts there.

Symmetric Chaos
no he doesnt. look at jla avenegers and see what happens to supes after he knocks out thor. see how long he lasts there.

How about this. We look at canon fights where Superman demonstrates what he can do.

It's very simple really. Superman grabs Hulk and tosses him back into space. BFR ftw.

Unless Supes fights completely in characters he'll win this.

quanchi112
How about this. We look at canon fights where Superman demonstrates what he can do.

It's very simple really. Superman grabs Hulk and tosses him back into space. BFR ftw.

Unless Supes fights completely in characters he'll win this. jla avenegers is canon. supes go owned by weaker characters after he knocked thor out. its simple supes gets manhandled.

UniOmni
I love how we take the character traits out of the fighters, and basically turn them into powersets.

Lol

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by UniOmni
I love how we take the character traits out of the fighters, and basically turn them into powersets.

Lol

Do you have anything to do but troll? doped

Newjak

Lol I'm just looking at this from a strategic standpoint.

Namor is the only flyer and while he may get one or two good shots on Superman Namor easily looses.

after that superman gets to pick and choose who he fights and use his speed to BFR them.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Newjak
I'm just looking at this from a strategic standpoint.

Namor is the only flyer and while he may get one or two good shots on Superman Namor easily looses.

after that superman gets to pick and choose who he fights and use his speed to BFR them.

Superman will stand there and let them beat in him because he's such a nice guy doped

Newjak
Superman will stand there and let them beat in him because he's such a nice guy doped Meh based on showing and who has knocked Superman around. Namor does possess the ability to throw knock Superman around some. He still gets stomped but he cna get a few good shots in.

BobbyD
I'm just looking at this from a strategic standpoint.

..is my thinking also. While everyone is an earthbound brick, the only real threat initially is Namor. And he can't take Clark alone.

However, my thread states: is it conceivable that he COULD win? Not WILL he win?

Symmetric Chaos
Meh based on showing and who has knocked Superman around. Namor does possess the ability to throw knock Superman around some. He still gets stomped but he cna get a few good shots in.

I don't deny that, lotsa people have knocked Superman around H2H. But the moment Superman decides to end this fight he's more than capable of doing it.

quanchi112
Originally posted by BobbyD
..is my thinking also. While everyone is an earthbound brick, the only real threat initially is Namor. And he can't take Clark alone.

However, my thread states: is it conceivable that he COULD win? Not WILL he win? no supes falls hard. hulk alone could macth up well with supes. let alone give him lots of help ajnd supes gets hammered.

Newjak
The only person on this thread that can fight Superman in almost every needed power is Namor and he looses badly.

The only person with the power to beat Superman is Juggernaut and that is only because when written to his best is more than a simple brick but more than likely he gets BFRed.

grey fox
no supes falls hard. hulk alone could macth up well with supes. let alone give him lots of help ajnd supes gets hammered.

laughing

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by grey fox
laughing

Thats what happens when a character has infinite anything.

Flash + Hulk + ermm there must be others.

Emperor Ashtar
Superman wins, they would never hit him.

quanchi112
supes got manhandled in averngers jla crossover. he gets utterly decimated here.

BobbyD
supes got manhandled in averngers jla crossover. he gets utterly decimated here.

But, how Q? Please tell me how? confused

quanchi112
But, how Q? Please tell me how? confused soon as he took out thor reast of avengers seuixed on him and crushed him... he was zapped oput instantly, where was his speed them. quit acting like seups can crush everyone. hulk pissed off would be more than a macth for supes and supes would have to exert himself. with help supes gets zapped again.

Juntai
Supes wins.

Juntai
soon as he took out thor reast of avengers seuixed on him and crushed him... he was zapped oput instantly, where was his speed them. quit acting like seups can crush everyone. hulk pissed off would be more than a macth for supes and supes would have to exert himself. with help supes gets zapped again. Captain America KOed Hulk in 3 shots in Fallen Son: Spiderman.
WHere was his unlimited strength and healing and stuff then?
Superman flicks him with a finger and he falls unconcious.

Newjak
Originally posted by Juntai
Captain America KOed Hulk in 3 shots in Fallen Son: Spiderman.
WHere was his unlimited strength and healing and stuff then?
Superman flicks him with a finger and he falls unconcious. Superman has been thrown by Batman where was his strength and speed there

durflowers

Juntai
Superman has been thrown by Batman where was his strength and speed there

durflowers He wasn't KOed however. Which is what it takes to win this fight.

Validus
Supes wins.

Validus

Lol
Did you get off at the wrong exit and end up here instead of HeroChat again?

endrict
They all loose...

BobbyD
soon as he took out thor reast of avengers seuixed on him and crushed him... he was zapped oput instantly, where was his speed them. quit acting like seups can crush everyone. hulk pissed off would be more than a macth for supes and supes would have to exert himself. with help supes gets zapped again.

I was referring to how he could lose in this thread. Forget about thor and the avengers for one second, and think how he could be touched if he were aflight?

quanchi112
I was referring to how he could lose in this thread. Forget about thor and the avengers for one second, and think how he could be touched if he were aflight? that doesnt happen. supes loses here. bottom line i showed u a canoned defeat where he coulda done that shoulda but that isnt how it boils down to. supes loses badly, im afraid.

BobbyD
roll eyes (sarcastic)

We shall have to agree to disagree then.

Magee
Lets for a moment consider JLA/Avengers even though it is not canon to either company. They dog piled Superman, he stood there and did nothing. Now we like to see characters fighting to the best of their abilities here. With Superman's reaction speed and movement speed he should have easily taken out everyone of the Avengers but here is the kicker quanchi, it happened in a comic. Marvel would not let Superman rip through an entire Avengers team, he had to be taken down for the cause of the plot, its that simple. This is a vs thread not a comic book, try and understand the difference quanchi.

Xplosive
hulk pissed off would be more than a macth for supes and supes would have to exert himself.

Yes, maby in pure strength, but Superman is more than just pure physical strength.

Superman flicks him with a finger and he falls unconcious.

Would never happen. Such writing as CA KO-ing Hulk is just sad.

I could chose Superman to win this fight based on his speed.
Anyway, he isn't KO-ing Juggernaut.
If he somehow gets caught, than Superman goes down.

Otherwise Superman can win this, mostly based on his speed.

Juntai
Originally posted by Xplosive
Yes, maby in pure strength, but Superman is more than just pure physical strength.

Would never happen. Such writing as CA KO-ing Hulk is just sad.

I could chose Superman to win this fight based on his speed.
Anyway, he isn't KO-ing Juggernaut.
If he somehow gets caught, than Superman goes down.

Otherwise Superman can win this, mostly based on his speed. I hope you realise what I was doing there.

Xplosive
I hope you realise what I was doing there.

I know what were you trying to say.

Anyway, in vs. thread, where we use all abilities, Superman could win this.

But still, he ain't KO-ing Juggernaut.

Juntai
I know what were you trying to say.

Anyway, in vs. thread, where we use all abilities, Superman could win this.

But still, he ain't KO-ing Juggernaut. I was just using someone elses bs arguement style.

charlemagne9746
With Supes going all out...Namor gets one-shotted early. Superman is more than capable of tossing Hulk and Juggs into the sun at the same time....and neither can teleport back. The rest of the team goes down quickly.

Superman is so far above the others in strength and speed that it is scary. In KMC, every character fights to his/her full potential unless specified otherwise. That being said, Supes could defeat this team rather easily. No member on that team is in his league.

Avalonofthewind
Most of those characters either need to breathe or are susceptable to Heat vision. Superman can easily create a powerful vortex that sucks out the air from an area while picking off characters with HV.

The only exception would be juggs (if in classic version)...but that's an easy BFR.

Hannibal-Lector
It is concievable that he could win... but he wont

TricksterPriest
that doesnt happen. supes loses here. bottom line i showed u a canoned defeat where he coulda done that shoulda but that isnt how it boils down to. supes loses badly, im afraid.

Ok jackass. So you think he can take Darkseid roll eyes (sarcastic) but not Hulk?

You refuse to acknowledge PIS for DC characters and yet you call it everytime we point out when Thanos or a marvel character loses. What the f**k?

Screw you Quanchi, your BS is not only catching up with you, but the smell is exposing you for what you are.

A hypocritical piece of shit excuse for a debator. big grin

strengthkills
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
Most of those characters either need to breathe or are susceptable to Heat vision. Superman can easily create a powerful vortex that sucks out the air from an area while picking off characters with HV.

The only exception would be juggs (if in classic version)...but that's an easy BFR. hulk really doesnt need to breathe,due to his upgrade juggs and hulk r both stronger,hulk can also create beyond hurricane force winds by blowing air,can thunder clap to.......supes still wins due to forum rules though

Jebus reborn
soon as he took out thor reast of avengers seuixed on him and crushed him... he was zapped oput instantly, where was his speed them. quit acting like seups can crush everyone. hulk pissed off would be more than a macth for supes and supes would have to exert himself. with help supes gets zapped again. Well, it's a good thing nobody is as powerful as Thor here, isn't it?

strengthkills
Originally posted by Jebus reborn
Well, it's a good thing nobody is as powerful as Thor here, isn't it? hulk and juggs are

strengthkills
Originally posted by strengthkills
hulk and juggs are thors magic is what sets him apart

llagrok
hulk and juggs are

dur

Don't ever change.

Jebus reborn
hulk and juggs are You mean, they can fly, and have a GL-ish hammer, that also contains Superman's weakness?

Go figure.

leonidas
of course supes can win. the hell is this a debate for? anyone who actually knows anything about comics knows how this would end.

saying what would happen in a comic and what would happen in the kmc are 2 dramatically different things. what would happen in a comic is utterly meaningless to these debates.

Avalonofthewind
hulk really doesnt need to breathe,due to his upgrade juggs and hulk r both stronger,hulk can also create beyond hurricane force winds by blowing air,can thunder clap to.......supes still wins due to forum rules though

Really...they aren't...but they are damn strong anyway.

starking
Superman

jollyjim311
No one here has any reactions, speed, or versatility in the realm of comparable to Superman's. He could fly through half the team and throw the other half into space before they knew what happened.

quanchi112
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Ok jackass. So you think he can take Darkseid roll eyes (sarcastic) but not Hulk?

You refuse to acknowledge PIS for DC characters and yet you call it everytime we point out when Thanos or a marvel character loses. What the f**k?

Screw you Quanchi, your BS is not only catching up with you, but the smell is exposing you for what you are.

A hypocritical piece of shit excuse for a debator. big grin no , do u pay attention to what i say. when did i say hulk could take superman. superman does have to put up a fight and cant steamroll him at all. the rest come in an grab him and smash him. u people always assume things.

TricksterPriest
no , do u pay attention to what i say. when did i say hulk could take superman. superman does have to put up a fight and cant steamroll him at all. the rest come in an grab him and smash him. u people always assume things.

YOU FAIL. Shut the **** up. stick out tongue What you say is BS and based on a total disrespect and ignorance of Superman and DC.

Supes would have to pull a Thor *charge in blindly, forgetting almost all his powers and just stand toe to toe slugging it out, like Thor has done 3 times to Hulk* to have any major risk of losing this. And even fighting that way, his speed is so much higher he would beat most of these guys. roll eyes (sarcastic)

quanchi112
YOU FAIL. Shut the **** up. stick out tongue What you say is BS and based on a total disrespect and ignorance of Superman and DC.

Supes would have to pull a Thor *charge in blindly, forgetting almost all his powers and just stand toe to toe slugging it out, like Thor has done 3 times to Hulk* to have any major risk of losing this. And even fighting that way, his speed is so much higher he would beat most of these guys. roll eyes (sarcastic) dont u ever tell me to shut the ---- up. read avengers jla crossover if u ant to see how supes handled avnegrs crushing his ass after he knocked thor out. face it hulk grabs him in the fight and gets pissy and it ends there herc and crew stomp him into oblivion. laughing

TricksterPriest
dont u ever tell me to shut the ---- up. read avengers jla crossover if u ant to see how supes handled avnegrs crushing his ass after he knocked thor out. face it hulk grabs him in the fight and gets pissy and it ends there herc and crew stomp him into oblivion. laughing

I AM telling you to shut the **** up. stick out tongue Because, you are an ignorant marvel-wanking dumbshit.

You actually think this team can take Superman? laughing How can Hulk grab someone who fights at lightspeed? roll eyes (sarcastic) And is far stronger than him? and let's not forget his other powers: HV, arctic breath, sonic voice, T-vo, etc.

Supes is just that damn good. cool

Jebus reborn
Because, you are an ignorant marvel-wanking dumbshit.
I'm not going to say it...ermm

quanchi112
I AM telling you to shut the **** up. stick out tongue Because, you are an ignorant marvel-wanking dumbshit.

You actually think this team can take Superman? laughing How can Hulk grab someone who fights at lightspeed? roll eyes (sarcastic) And is far stronger than him? and let's not forget his other powers: HV, arctic breath, sonic voice, T-vo, etc.

Supes is just that damn good. cool well supes is good enough to beat darkseid down hand to hand. ill give u that. hey those marvel guys swarmed him and beat him down. just like they would here. a canoned source backs up what i say. u just have supes kicking darkseids ass in urs.

TricksterPriest
well supes is good enough to beat darkseid down hand to hand. ill give u that. hey those marvel guys swarmed him and beat him down. just like they would here. a canoned source backs up what i say. u just have supes kicking darkseids ass in urs. laughing your canon source is loaded with PIS and bad writing. Darkseid rapes Supes and this entire team. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Newjak
laughing your canon source is loaded with PIS and bad writing. Darkseid rapes Supes and this entire team. roll eyes (sarcastic) Yeah I mean Superman KOing Thor for one eyes

TricksterPriest
Yeah I mean Superman KOing Thor for one eyes

Oh I agree. yes It would take him far more than one punch to take Thor down. He could probably win by higher combat speed, but Thor is around the same strength level.

Jebus reborn
Oh I agree. yes It would take him far more than one punch to take Thor down. He could probably win by higher combat speed, but Thor is around the same strength level. But Apocalypse can take down Thor...

quanchi112
Originally posted by Jebus reborn
But Apocalypse can take down Thor... laughing

llagrok
1. Apocalypse > Galactus.
2. Crossover wasn't canon, go ask Digi.
3. TP loves his Marvel.
4. Superman wins.

Xplosive
Originally posted by charlemagne9746
Superman is so far above the others in strength and speed that it is scary.

No, not true, he is far from level that woudl amke Hulk a joke in pure strenght.

But Superman would crush him, but now in brawl.

Hitman911
Superman has been thrown by Batman where was his strength and speed there

durflowers

Yea just like Black Panther armbarred SS. roll eyes (sarcastic)

DigiMark007

A hypocritical piece of shit excuse for a debator. big grin

Watch the insulting and harassment. You can't make your point without bashing.

erm

Blair Wind
Originally posted by DigiMark007

thats really.....contradictory blink

llagrok
Originally posted by DigiMark007

erm

Don't you mean can?

Jebus reborn
Originally posted by Blair Wind
thats really.....contradictory blink Maybe he's just talking about how Trickster debates.

Meaning, he can't make his point without bashing.

kuhne
am I the only one here who remembers superman can FLY? who of those guys can fly? Namor? ok so he rapes him first, other than that whats stoping supes from staying high avoiding any attack from the ground and using heat vision on everyone untill they melt... the only one who'd be able to whitstand this would be the hulk so after the thing and the others are dead, superman goes back to the ground, grabs hulk and toses him intot he sun. end of fight. superman has more powers than all of those guys combined, give me a break

BobbyD
No, not true, he is far from level that woudl amke Hulk a joke in pure strenght.

But Superman would crush him, but now in brawl.

Clark would still pummel Hulk in a brawl. erm

...too much speed. wink

h1a8
no supes falls hard. hulk alone could macth up well with supes. let alone give him lots of help ajnd supes gets hammered.

You must be very young or older and not that smart.
It was stated that Superman can throw Hulk in space at superspeed.
And BFR is a win according to the rules of this forum.
Hulk can't fly. Thus Hulk loses in seconds.

Dr. Zaius
Supes runs the gauntlet. Here's why: Not only is he considerably stronger than anyone in this group (except possibly the Hulk). He has superspeed! Emits heat vision! And flies!!! Given this power set, it seems very unlikely that the Marvel characters would be able to mount any kind of combined effort against him. He could essentially take one of his opponents out one at a time and kill the last straggler or two at leisure.

As the only flying opponent, Namor earns the privilege of getting bludgeoned to death first in a suicidal first strike attempt.

Superboy Prime
no he doesnt. look at jla avenegers and see what happens to supes after he knocks out thor. see how long he lasts there.

Except you know...none of these guys has the same power output as Thor. Nor do they have the same skills and reaction times. Thor is a powerhouse. If Supes was to shrug off their gang attack after a ferocious battle with Thor I would be the first to jump off and write it off as PIS.

TricksterPriest
Hey Quanchi, could Sentry beat this team? wink I'm actually curious to see what your answer is. And who you do think is capable of beating this team.

Rewmac
Originally posted by Hitman911
Yea just like Black Panther armbarred SS. roll eyes (sarcastic) crylaugh Pleaseee no more no more roll eyes (sarcastic)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.