Sagat vs. Hwoarang

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Saad
Your thoughts on this one, please.

2D_MASTER
Sagat kicks his ass ; Sagat has projectiles, has a bigger reach (arms and legs) and has experience well above that of Hwoarang. Hwoaring loses at a distance as well as H2H.

Sado22
YOU, SECOND RATE CLONE, SHOULD BE REPLYING TO MY HIGHNESS'S EMAILS!!!! mad

as for the fight, hwoarang was able to go so far as to push Devil Jin back with a serious offense of kicks and is strong enough to effortlessly kick a harley davidson at this opponent. he has killing moves and some great combinations of kicks that makes defense hard. Hwo is also a talented, natural who had spent countless years as an undefeated street fighter, and can dodge bullets and take on fully armed platoon of soldier without breaking a sweat.

Sagat on the other hand is an experienced fighter with powerful projectiles (but then hwo is capable of dodging machine guns"wink. he is fast and powerful and has solid punches as well as kicks. also he has long reach.

Hwo wins. *middle fingers to those against me*

~Sado

Xenogears
Hwoarang wins. Screaming queer Adon then comes and takes the planet out of orbit with a scream.

Violent2Dope
Dude I REALLY hate to say it but chances are red headed homo Hwoarang wins.

Xenogears
How's Hwoarang a homo? He gets turned on whenever he sees Nina.

By the way, if Sagat can get spanked by a screaming queer such as Adon then Hwoarang would just cream him.

Superboy Prime
Er..hmm.

On a serious note: Sagat whoops on Hwoarang.

Violent2Dope
I HATE that Hwoarang queer. I admit he's not as gay as Adon(who the hell is) but he's still gay.

Lazy MFer
Sagat is going to kick this pussy's ass.

Violent2Dope
Goro one shots both with his four pectoral muscles

TricksterPriest
wallbash I hate this part of the forum.........

Time was, this would be called and locked for the spite match it is. Hwoarang has no chance of winning.

Xenogears
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
wallbash I hate this part of the forum.........

Time was, this would be called and locked for the spite match it is. Hwoarang has no chance of winning. And you can take your Rugal Bernstein > Vigoor Emperor horseshit somewhere else by friend.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Xenogears
And you can take your Rugal Bernstein > Vigoor Emperor horseshit somewhere else by friend. He thinks Rugal is above VE?

Xenogears
He thinks Rugal can solo the DOA and Ninja Gaiden verse laughing out loud: sad thing is remy/remulous also believes that.

Violent2Dope
He thinks Rugal can solo the DOA and Ninja Gaiden verse laughing out loud: sad thing is remy/remulous also believes that. no

TricksterPriest
I was wrong about God Rugal being able to beat VE. But if you gave him the plot device sword, I guarantee he would win. stick out tongue

And Omega Rugal has a shot at soloing the DOA cast, God Rugal could definitely do it. So could Shin Gouki or Orochi.

Violent2Dope
I was wrong about God Rugal being able to beat VE. But if you gave him the plot device sword, I guarantee he would win. stick out tongue

And Omega Rugal has a shot at soloing the DOA cast, God Rugal could definitely do it. So could Shin Gouki or Orochi. A member of the DOA cast is Ryu, who beat VE.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
A member of the DOA cast is Ryu, who beat VE.

Don't start this shit again. roll eyes (sarcastic) Without his plot device sword, he has no chance of beating regular Rugal, let along God Rugal.

Violent2Dope
Don't start this shit again. roll eyes (sarcastic) Without his plot device sword, he has no chance of beating regular Rugal, let along God Rugal. Too bad he gets it.big grin

BlaxicanHydra
Sagat wins.

Besides, look at this dude. He's an ass clown.

http://www.theharemhouse.com/boys/hwoarang.jpg

Xenogears
@ Tricksterpriest: Quit your bitching

@ Violent2Dope: Arguing with a harcore fanboy is a waste of your time.

BlaxicanHydra
Just a random question. Does the word "Hayabusa" make you wet?

Who else?
He thinks Rugal can solo the DOA and Ninja Gaiden verse laughing out loud: sad thing is remy/remulous also believes that. I don't know about my friend Trickster but Triple Six said he was just bull shitting, like 100 times. Why you keep posting saying he really does is beyond me. And Trickster is right, God Rugal would beat the shit outta of hayabusa in a H2H fight.Originally posted by BlaxicanHydra
Just a random question. Does the word "Hayabusa" make you wet? laughing out loud

Xenogears
Originally posted by BlaxicanHydra
Just a random question. Does the word "Hayabusa" make you wet? No. Do you jack off at the words "Street Fighter"?

BlaxicanHydra
Alas, I have never owned any Street Fighter merchandise, and know next to nothing about Street Fighter.

Lazy MFer
No. Do you jack off at the words "Street Fighter"? Originally posted by BlaxicanHydra
Alas, I have never owned any Street Fighter merchandise, and know next to nothing about Street Fighter. Damn, I bet somone feels dumb! laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing

BlaxicanHydra
No. Do you jack off at the words "Street Fighter"?

Xenogears
I'm waiting.

BlaxicanHydra
Waiting for what?

Xenogears
Meh...just forget it.

Violent2Dope
Blaxican doesn't jerk off to SF, he jerks off to the words Chris Benoit.

Xenogears
Blaxican doesn't jerk off to SF, he jerks off to the words Chris Benoit. laughing

BlaxicanHydra
And I'm sure you would know, wouldn't you? roll eyes (sarcastic) Get banned you loser troll.

And regarding the Chris Benoit topic, prove up or shut up.

Xenogears
And I'm sure you would know, wouldn't you? roll eyes (sarcastic) Get banned you loser troll.

And regarding the Chris Benoit topic, prove up or shut up. Ooh...someone's getting angry

BlaxicanHydra
Angry? Not yet. I'm close, though. The amount of noob trolls and spammers that have invaded the VGV forum lately is incredible.

Yoshi Fanatic
Sagat has power, reach, and experience. He would beat the crap out of Hwoarang.

Violent2Dope

And regarding the Chris Benoit topic, prove up or shut up. I admit that was a bit uncalled for so I'll apologize. On a side note, wtf was I thinking? Sagat wins. Stronger, has powerful projectile attacks, more experience, and is more durable. Also his arms are longer than red headed pretty boy's legs.

Saad
No, no. Dope is right. Goro has 4 pectoral muscles.

Saad
Originally posted by Sado22
YOU, SECOND RATE CLONE, SHOULD BE REPLYING TO MY HIGHNESS'S EMAILS!!!!

Hey your self-claimed Majesty, I'm sorry. Actually I was writing the email when I posted this thread. Hey I'm the true man so don't mess with me. smokin'

Xenogears
I think Saad and Sado22 should be friends.

BlaxicanHydra
Ona random note:

I am declaring Sagat an honorary black man. As far as us nigro's are concerned, the man is good in the hood.

Saad
I think Saad and Sado22 should be friends.
Why?

BlaxicanHydra
Because, honestly, if you actually know anything about Sagat you would assume he was black. He looks and sounds black.

http://www.thetoyroom-redux.com/images/toyreviews/sf_series1/action_sagat_vs_bison.jpg

sorta ermm

Xenogears
Are those your toys?

BlaxicanHydra
Nah, google'd.

Lazy MFer

http://www.thetoyroom-redux.com/images/toyreviews/sf_series1/action_sagat_vs_bison.jpg

SF toys?! laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing

I never knew SF was so popular.

Sado22
don't get jealous Xeno....you're still a friend.
hug

~The Friendly Sado-sama

Xenogears
hug

~The Friendly Sado-sama eek! hug

Violent2Dope
hug

~The Friendly Sado-sama sad

Xenogears
sad hug

Violent2Dope
hug kisses

Xenogears
No kisses!

Violent2Dope
No kisses! pissed

Saad
kisses
yucky

Sado22
so its true..............voilent is gay mad

~Sado

Xenogears
Who the hell is voilent?

Violent2Dope
It's what he calls me for some reason. Oh and I assure you I'm not gay, I'm bisexual!devil

Xenogears
Sado is Homo laughing out loud

Violent2Dope
Why do you hate gays Sado? Is it cause you are one but cannot accept it? There's therapy for that you know.

Sado22
there is... embarrasment

shut up or i'll post your pic here! mad

~Sado

Violent2Dope
there is... embarrasment

shut up or i'll post your pic here! mad

~Sado Whose pic?

Sado22
xenoqueers! mad

Violent2Dope
xenoqueers! mad Show it!

shin_remy
He thinks Rugal can solo the DOA and Ninja Gaiden verse laughing out loud: sad thing is remy/remulous also believes that.

why do you use my name? and i'm not remulous if you still think that!!

i never have believed that noob. stop using my name!!!

Violent2Dope
LOL RAPE

Yoshi Fanatic
You guys are crazy...

Xenogears
Originally posted by shin_remy
why do you use my name? and i'm not remulous if you still think that!!

i never have believed that noob. stop using my name!!! Calm down.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Yoshi Fanatic
You guys are crazy... With your mom.

Xenogears
Haha

brainchild81
Originally posted by 2D_MASTER
Sagat kicks his ass ; Sagat has projectiles, has a bigger reach (arms and legs) and has experience well above that of Hwoarang. Hwoaring loses at a distance as well as H2H. Ditto. 'Rang is cool, but that won't stop one eye from stretching him

Xenogears
Originally posted by brainchild81
Ditto. 'Rang is cool, but that won't stop one eye from stretching him What's with you and redheads? 313

Do you like Mary Jane? 131

http://www.hawkstudios.net/gallery/albums/userpics/10001/normal_maryjane.jpg

brainchild81
Fu*k yeah I do!!!!! 'Rang is cool cause of that "I beat the f*ck out of your whole gang by my gotdamn self" thing he used to do.

Xenogears
YhvYJh7Aqs0

Violent2Dope
What's with you and redheads? 313

Do you like Mary Jane? 131

http://www.hawkstudios.net/gallery/albums/userpics/10001/normal_maryjane.jpg Who the f*ck doesn't?

Xenogears
Who the f*ck doesn't? General Kaliero..laughing out loud

Violent2Dope
General Kaliero..laughing out loud Lol dude I don't think he's really gay.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.