Iron Man vs Quasar vs Green Lantern(Hal)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

guy222
hmm

http://img137.imagevenue.com/loc340/th_64074_Quasar01p23_122_340lo.jpg

lordboo
Originally posted by guy222
hmm

http://img137.imagevenue.com/loc340/th_64074_Quasar01p23_122_340lo.jpg

lantern ftw

Jebus reborn
Iron Man.

guy222
Originally posted by lordboo
lantern ftw

Hal is my fav GL

How does he win

guy222
Originally posted by Jebus reborn
Iron Man.

How does he win

Jebus reborn
How does he win By punching them?

guy222
Originally posted by Jebus reborn
By punching them?

TKO

Bran, are the rings equal to the bands

Are the rays enough to stop Hal or Elvis

nvrbeenwthagirl
TKO

Bran, are the rings equal to the bands

Are the rays enough to stop Hal or Elvis

Hal>>>Quasar>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Iron Man

guy222
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Hal>>>Quasar>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Iron Man

Really

Fellow DC faithful will disagree

Nvr, how does Hal win

starlock
Quasar for the win

I tend to think of quasar as the expert energy manipulator of these three
i give major props to hal but as energy weilders and manipulators go quasar is the best of these three imo and gets my vote for the majority..second would be hal...that is a tuff fight..iron man comes in third

But i can see where hal might be the favorite on these boards..its a very close call

guy222
Originally posted by starlock
Quasar for the win

I tend to think of quasar as the expert energy manipulator of these three
i give major props to hal but as energy weilders and manipulators go quasar is the best of these three imo and gets my vote for the majority..second would be hal...that is a tuff fight..iron man comes in third

But i can see where hal might be the favorite on these boards..its a very close call

Reading Quasar smile

Have a great weekend, my friend

quanchi112
cant decide who wins hal or quasar?

xjustice69x
is hals ring still weak to yello?

Blair Wind
No.

Hal has more potential, Quasar doesnt need to will his power to keep constructs made, and Ironman doesnt matter.

My vote goes to Hal

quanchi112
i say its 50 50 right down the middle with hal or quasar. its as even steven as it gets to me.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Blair Wind
No.

Hal has more potential, Quasar doesnt need to will his power to keep constructs made, and Ironman doesnt matter.

My vote goes to Hal
This is correct. HAL can and has far exceeded quasar in feats. HAL could just go back in time or stop time and take the gauntlets off of quasar. Or suck both into his ring where he is Lord and master.

guy222
Originally posted by quanchi112
cant decide who wins hal or quasar?

Take a pick smile

Jebus reborn
Originally posted by Blair Wind
No.

My vote goes to Hal Since when has Iron never mattered?

Also, on another note, better feats, compared to Quasar?
What?
You mean the guy who disintegrated an IG user, and built a machine to turn Galactus back into a human?
Who absorbed Ego (when Surfer wasn't enough), and as a rookie beat a Rogue Watcher?

Ya, no.

Anyway, my vote goes either way to Quasar and Hal, and in the end, Iron Man punches them both out, because that's the way he roles.

Rorschach
Hal and Quasar might have a chance of beating Iron Man, if they double team him.

Jebus reborn
Originally posted by Rorschach
Hal and Quasar might have a chance of beating Iron Man, if they double team him. I picture that going to same way as the double team on Annihilus went.

Rorschach
Then Hal and Quasar would have to fight for Iron Man's amusement.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.