Season 7 Episode 1: Bizzaro

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheCollegeBalla
Is the title for episode 1 of season 7, its on k-site

AstroFan
Yay, another one hour complete story clean up job. In this episode Bizarro will die, Chloe and Lana live, and Lex is cleared of all charges leaving everything back to normal in Smallville again.

Kal of Krypton
Just another day in Smallville.

TheCollegeBalla
yep

Amazon
I have a feeling Astrofan is probably right. But I'm hopeing they at least keep Lana dead or out of the picture for at least half a season. Chloe will wake up and be totally fine. Maybe she'll get some practice useing her powers. Green arrow scientists can analyse her tears to see what else she can do with them. Clark battles Bizarro with a little help from Lionel. Meanwhile Oliver Queen's people interrogate Lex as to how and why he killed Lana, and slowly graduate to questions about 33.1 and Ares. Lex's people find out it's not really the police that have Lex captive. They bust in and try to sneak him out at the last minute. A battle ensues. While all the caos is going on Bizarro has knocked out Clark and is now posing as him (of course LOL) Bizarro shows up at the place Lex is being held and whisks Lex away. Together they begin a secret underground plan to rule the world. Lex's projects continue, only even more underground than before. One of the projects may very well be Lana. Lex may have had a tracking device implanted inside her at around the same time he injected her with hormones. He may have used this tracking device to find her and experiment on her as revenge. Or interrogate her as to what she told Lionel. Although I don't think I wan't Lana kidnapped and experimented on again. She's been a victim for too long. She needs to fight or die. But not be a victim and not be rescued by Clark at the last minute.

Ultimate Hulk43
I want to see Clark finally fly & beat the sh*t out of Bizarro.

Kon-El
Smallville season 7 premiers on 27th of september 2007. I cant wait big grin

~KoK!~
When I saw "season 7 premiere" I immediately though of Scrubs, not some terrible show.

Kal of Krypton
Both Smallville and Scrubs, are awesome shows.

~JP~
Wish you had put this in the Bizzaro thread.

Mairuzu
Woooo !

~JP~
First promo pic of Supergirl thnx to K-site

http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f185/TRAIPB/karafirst.jpg

Kal of Krypton
Thanks JP, but does anybody else have a bad feeling about this Supergirl?

wuTa
Yea, I hear that. She looks like Lois's little sister.

~JP~
I think she's going to be fine.

fostagangsta
Damn super girls hot

Ultimate Hulk43
Nice boobs....I mean...uhhh...she'll do fine as Supergirl. *wipes off sweat from head* big grin

TheCollegeBalla
lol

HannibalBarca
Originally posted by AstroFan
Yay, another one hour complete story clean up job. In this episode Bizarro will die, Chloe and Lana live, and Lex is cleared of all charges leaving everything back to normal in Smallville again.

Yep, I'd say you're about spot on in you assessment, a shame really because smallville has some great moments and storylines. Lana is definitely alive and well, carted off in that white van that oh so inconspicuously drove by her truck before it exploded, ah well.

darktim1
I heard she's going to be important character this season.

~JP~
Just about one month away to the new season! smile

~JP~
Official description thnx to K-site

Arachnid1
TWO MORE DAYS PEOPLE!!!!!! TWO MORE DAYS!!!!

~JP~
I just posted a link to TWO directors cuts for Bizarro in the clip/trailer thread. smile

Arachnid1
Originally posted by ~JP~
I just posted a link to TWO directors cuts for Bizarro in the clip/trailer thread. smile
Seriously? Cool. Thanks JP. smile

~JP~
AAAAAAAAAAAhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Less than 24 hours! eek!

Arachnid1
AAAAAAAAAAAhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Less than 24 hours! eek!
WOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Sweeeeeeeeeeeet! Happy Dance

Kon-El
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!! big grin

~JP~
Awesome, AWESOME premiere! smile

Arachnid1
Awesome, AWESOME premiere! smile
Ya. It was pretty cool, but I cant believe Bizzarro was taken out that easily and early.

It was also cool to see that Lex still cared about Clark.

AstroFan
Originally posted by Arachnid1
Ya. It was pretty cool, but I cant believe Bizzarro was taken out that easily and early.

Umm, this is Smallville. roll eyes (sarcastic)

They build something for a whole season, then erase it completely in the next premiere. Zod anyone? laughing out loud

Magee
Great episode also isnt this like the first time they made a connection between sunlight and his powers? I like how it was healing his wounds although cant understand how metal cut him. Why couldnt they just have killed off Lana.

Mairuzu
Cause i love lana...

Kal of Krypton
Lois can kick Lana's ass!

Originally posted by AstroFan
Umm, this is Smallville. roll eyes (sarcastic)

They build something for a whole season, then erase it completely in the next premiere. Zod anyone? laughing out loud I was preparing to say the same thing.

I missed the 1st 6 minutes. I came in on a sweater commercial. How was Bizzaro impaled on a post? Was there a new opening credits? If so: Was it cool?

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Real good episode last night.

~JP~
Bizzaro want taken out permantly, he will be back.

Re the credits: Lex moved up to 2nd, Chloe moved up to 3th, they added Jimmy and Kara and dumped Martha.

wuTa
I thought it was a descent episode, I was expecting more to be honest(Like Clark finally flying), but I probally had my hopes up too high.

Originally posted by Kal of Krypton

I was preparing to say the same thing.

I missed the 1st 6 minutes. I came in on a sweater commercial. How was Bizzaro impaled on a post? Was there a new opening credits? If so: Was it cool?

I believe him and Clark were fighting and Clark punted him into that post.

Kon-El
I think that this is one of the best season premieres! It was a great ep!

Mairuzu
Originally posted by Kal of Krypton

I was preparing to say the same thing.

Not this again! we always argue over lana and lois lol..

you missed a good 6 min then, it was badass cause clark saved this boy and his father from the water that broke out of the dam.. he just evaporated it all with his eyes.. it was pretty badass... and it just looked like a classic superman moment... loved it

Arachnid1
I loved how the sun affected Clark and when Lex stood up for Clark. Also, I think Lana is gone forever now. Thank god. To bad she didn't stay dead though. That would have made things so much better. Either way. She's gone and Chloe survived so I'm happy.

But I'm still dissapointed with the Clark vs Bizzaro fight. I was hoping clark would fly and take the fight to the skies. That would have been badass.

Badabing
I was happy with the premier. I'm looking forward to the upcoming episodes.

Amazon
I'm a little dissapointed they brought Lana back in the first episode and sort of killed off bizarro in the first episode. Bizarro is obviously not dead. They should have waited 6 to 10 episodes before bringing Lana back. (or not at all) And I can't belive Lex was knocked uncontious while Clark and Bizarro where doing thier thing.... AGAIN!!!! Geeezzz Lex if you wanna find out thier secrets try staying awake for 5 minutes LOL I'm starting to wonder why I still watch this show.
But I liked the "No thanks needed" nod Clark gave that kid after turning the flood into steam. Very classic superman.

Mirai Gohan
Uh, dude, Bizarro isn't dead. He was just taken to Mars & is scheduled to return in the eight episode which is titled "Blue" which will feature Blue Kryptonite. Anyway, this episode was pretty good & I can't seem to stop watching it. Tom Welling did a fantastic job as Bizarro & I look forward to seeing him reprise the role. One thing I didn't like was the appearance of Lana, I wanted her character to stay dead & buried but somewhere in the back of my mind I knew that she was alive. It's no biggie though, she better not be an annoying ***** anymore though.

Amazon
Originally posted by Mirai Gohan
Uh, dude, Bizarro isn't dead. He was just taken to Mars & is scheduled to return in the eight episode which is titled "Blue" which will feature Blue Kryptonite.

I thought I saw a flash there when he was up in the sky. I was a little confused when Clark was acting like it was over between him and Bizarro. I thought it was another insult to the viewers intelligence like when they had the icecream truck pass in front of lana just before the car exploded LOL roll eyes (sarcastic)

hermione7
they got 5.08 ratings..even if the cw didn't heavily promoted sv
..might be good for another season..clark-lois-jimmy-kara
if michael, kristin, allison would not renew their contracts

Smallville
Very proud to see what they did in this episode. It was a great season opener, leaving a lot of room for various events to unfold.

Bravo to Bizarro.

Smallville
Originally posted by Amazon
I thought I saw a flash there when he was up in the sky. I was a little confused when Clark was acting like it was over between him and Bizarro. I thought it was another insult to the viewers intelligence like when they had the icecream truck pass in front of lana just before the car exploded LOL roll eyes (sarcastic)

The flash was Kara, by the way. In case that was not addressed already.

Entity
Originally posted by Smallville
The flash was Kara, by the way. In case that was not addressed already. The flash when Clark punched Bizzaro into the sky? Umm NO! That was obviously J'onn.

Hell Kara hasn't even learned where Clark is or even that he's physically older than her yet.

Mirai Gohan
Originally posted by Amazon

That was the Martian Manhunter taking Bizarro up to the sunny side of Mars. He's not dead, he's just stranded on Mars. I don't see it as an insult to the viewer's intelligence, it just adds to the suspense.

Mirai Gohan
Originally posted by Entity
The flash when Clark punched Bizzaro into the sky? Umm NO! That was obviously J'onn.

Hell Kara hasn't even learned where Clark is or even that he's physically older than her yet.

Kara is older than Clark on Smallville. Even though she was in suspended animation she is still older than Clark.

Amazon
No one knows who took Bizarro away. They didn't address that in the episode. The manhunter didn't mention whether or not he took bizarro away, and there was no image of Kara taking him away. It's very possible that Bizarro flew away on his own.
By the way, who is J'onn? Is that Kara's kryptonian father?

Mirai Gohan
He did take him away, that red beam was the Martian Manhunter, even Chloe makes a comment about it. Plus, the Martian Manhunter even said he could help Clark & he did so by taking Bizarro to the sunny side of Mars.

And where the hell do you get that the Martian Manhunter is Kara's Kryptonian father when he's a MARTIAN. Jesus, people, stop ignoring the obvious.

Amazon
Originally posted by Mirai Gohan
He did take him away, that red beam was the Martian Manhunter, even Chloe makes a comment about it. Plus, the Martian Manhunter even said he could help Clark & he did so by taking Bizarro to the sunny side of Mars.

And where the hell do you get that the Martian Manhunter is Kara's Kryptonian father when he's a MARTIAN. Jesus, people, stop ignoring the obvious.

Listen Mirai you need to stop being so combative on this forum. I never said that the martian manhunter was Kara's kryptonian father. I asked who J'onn was and if J'onn was Kara's Kryptonian father. Is J'onn the name of the martian manhunter? I don't know. It's called a question. I didn't know so I thought I'd ask. Jesus man stop being so arrogant this is just a forum.

ankur29
dudes! how can bizarro be stranded on mars? is he not stronger than MM and can also fly?

Mirai Gohan
A lot of sunlight takes away his powers.

Smallville
Chloe made a comment about him going to Mars, but never mentioned what exactly happened. And just because Chloe made a remark like that does not necessarily mean it will hold true.

The flash that hit Bizarro could have been either of them. Personally, I think it was Kara.

Mirai Gohan
How could it be Kara if she didn't know Bizarro even existed & doesn't even know that Clark is an adult? She still thinks he's an infant. Think logically people, the Martian Manhunter said he'd help Clark & he did by taking Bizarro to Mars but he didn't kill him.

Amazon
The fact is no one came out and said "Hey the martian manhunter took Bizarro to the sunny side of the moon, but didn't kill him."
There were a lot of insinuations this episode but they left a lot of things kind of mirky. There is a good chance that that is what happened but we don't know for sure so we shouldn't argue about it.

They also insinuated that Clark should be able to fly. When he told Chloe that Bizarro could fly she said "Clark you better get on that one already." I think she thinks he can fly too but knows he's just to chicken to try.

Anyways, I'll ask for the 3rd time. Who's J'onn? wink

Mirai Gohan
1. Bizarro is not dead as he's scheduled to return in an upcoming episode. It's all over the internet so you're dead wrong.

2. She wasn't saying she knew he could fly, she said he should try to learn since his clone could.

3. Look on Wikipedia.

Amazon
Wow you take this way to seriously. It seems you think that what you say is gospel. If you were'nt so combative about it we could probably have an intelligent discussion about this. Since that is obviously not going to happen I'm going to drop this discussion.

Arachnid1
The one who took away Bizzaro was John. He is the one with the red streak when he flies. Remeber when Kara flied at the end of the episode? The was no red streak.

Mirai Gohan
There was a red streak but it was the Martian Manhunter. I can't believe people think it was Kara when she doesn't even know who Clark is.

shaunmike

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.