Movie: Batman vs 5 Spartans

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

braz
Batman from Batman Begins is going up against 5 Spartan warriors from 300 including King Leonidas- they all have their standard weapons.

No prep. No gadgets or weapons for Batman, just melee combat.

Roman Colosseum setting.

guy222
Originally posted by braz
Batman from Batman Begins is going up against 5 Spartan warriors from 300 including King Leonidas- they all have their standard weapons.

No prep. No gadgets or weapons for Batman, just melee combat.

Roman Colosseum setting.

poor bruce sad

Caps Conscience
Spartans

Deathstroke
So Bruce has nothing but the spartans have their standard stuff?

guy222
Originally posted by Deathstroke

Bruce w/gear and prep wins easily

Badabing
Bruce with gear would take this.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Deathstroke

First fight: like that
Second fight: all nekid!

Badabing
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
First fight: like that
Second fight: all nekid! Dude.... sick You're effin' sick! mad

Rick/Genis
No way that's hot!

Badabing
Originally posted by Rick/Genis
No way that's hot! Dammit! mad sick durfist

braz
LOL. U guys are fruits. fruits_apple

And I lied, Batman gets: Nomex survival suit, his bladed gauntlets, lead shot in gloves, memory cloth cape and kevlar-based graphite cowl and steel-toed ninja spiked boots. All the stuff that makes him BATMAN! and NOT Bruce Wayne.. mad stick out tongue

Hannibal-Lector
Uhh unarmed, batman loses badly... with stuff.... since these are ancient weapons we are talking about... i dont thing they really have a chance... since there only way of passing kevlar is blugening him to death and by then i think they are dead

braz
Originally posted by Hannibal-Lector
Uhh unarmed, batman loses badly... with stuff.... since these are ancient weapons we are talking about... i dont thing they really have a chance... since there only way of passing kevlar is blugening him to death and by then i think they are dead

That wouldnt be Batman unarmed, thats Bruce Wayne, this is Batman with no gadgets/weapons except for whats on the full Batsuit.

Hannibal-Lector
o i see.... well spartens still are pretty jacked and could probably take him with full bat suit and no gear unless hes got the spikes on his arm....

braz
Lol, yeah hes got that wink

kuhne
Sparants would probably take turns raping bruce wayne.

WITH THE WHOLE GAYNESS THING AND ALL

braz
Originally posted by kuhne
Sparants would probably take turns raping bruce wayne.

WITH THE WHOLE GAYNESS THING AND ALL

What the f**k?

Soljer
Comic Batman would win.

Bale, however, would not.

braz
Originally posted by Soljer
Comic Batman would win.

Bale, however, would not.

I disagree, I say he could take a majority. With his suit which was said to be able to stop a knife, much less a bronze sword/spear.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.