WWH vs Darkseid and Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FearOfBlood
how many fight can take the team ?

consider that BB's voice could kill each of them like he did with Poccy(Apoc), but it did not work against the hulk...

Jebus reborn
Originally posted by FearOfBlood

consider that BB's voice could kill each of them like he did with Poccy(Apoc), but it did not work against the hulk... Um... either one gets 10/10, and you know this...

Also, the thing that happened to Apoc was an alternate reality, plus, a whisper did more than what BB did in that comic, if you want to use that as evidence.

But, as you know, you're a blind fanboy, so, it's pointless to try and debate you.

FearOfBlood
Originally posted by Jebus reborn
Um... either one gets 10/10, and you know this...

laughing don't read WWH, you could be disappointed! laughing out loud

Jebus reborn
laughing don't read WWH, you could be disappointed! laughing out loud I know, underpants do rule!
Although, I'm not so sure myself if tighty whities do... never wore them.

Badabing

consider that BB's voice could kill each of them like he did with Poccy(Apoc), but it did not work against the hulk... What the f**k? dur

quanchi112
darkseid and thanos crush ww hulk, its the way it is. i do think ww hulk is a bad ass but darkseid and thanos are more than badasses. hand to hand i could see darkseid getting owned but his omega efffect takes hulk out.

janus77
lol,
so far WWH's owned BB, hardly enough to get cracking on Thanos level characters.

BB is blatently overrated by the resident fans... so that must diminish WWH's accomplishment somewhat.

strength-wise, neither of these guys would hang indefinitely, with WWH. but powerwise, either of them could easily destroy WWH.

Thanos could do the same shit that Surfer would do to him.

Darkseid... I'm not too sure about the OE shit, that's related to the makeup of the DCU, as far as I know, so it'd be like using Superman's "necessity to the Presence" as an argument in a versus battle with a Marvel Universe character.

boriquaking55
Oh jesus, I just can't believe these threads anymore

mrichardson45
Ok, I am Hulk fan, but there is no way he could take BOTH of these guys in a fight.

I think he could handle his own in a one on one "FIST" fight with both of them.

But with Darkseid's OE alone, that would be enough to Hurt WW Hulk badly.

I am going to go with Thanos and Darkseid for sure.

celestialdemon
This fight is pretty dumb. WWH has no chance against either one of them one on one.

hush
stomp of the week........

llagrok
I don't think WWH would beat Thanos in hand to hand. He's one of the most skilled people in the universe smile

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by llagrok
I don't think WWH would beat Thanos in hand to hand. He's one of the most skilled people in the universe smile

Not at fighting he ain't.

llagrok
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos

Yes he is.

He trained Gamora, I recon he has far more experience than the Hulk.

Hercules
I think I just lost about 10 IQ points just reading the title to this thread...

Symmetric Chaos
Yes he is.

He trained Gamora, I recon he has far more experience than the Hulk.

Those who can't teach. Have you ever seen Thanos use any sort of skill in a fight?

mrichardson45

It depends on the rules of the fight.

If you said no teleporting and make it just a straight fist fight, I would go with the Hulk for sure.

Now, if you allowed teleporting, I would go with Thanos.
Because Thanos would just do the samething he did against "The Champion of the Universe".

The Champion couldn't hit thanos, because Thanos just teleported and dodged all of his attacks.

Now, if you took that away from Thanos and made him just fight, I would say WW Hulk for sure.

Thanos is more of a strategic fighter and not a slugger.
If you made him fight the Hulk in a all out slug fest, that would benefit the Hulk.

JMO

starking
Teh huc

Soljer

But Gamora is.

And Thanos trained Gamora.

He can't be too inadequate.

llagrok
Those who can't teach. Have you ever seen Thanos use any sort of skill in a fight?

Yeah, he has no skill and trained her to be the deadliest woman in the universe. Logic!

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Soljer
But Gamora is.

And Thanos trained Gamora.

He can't be too inadequate.

I didn't say he sucked at fighting but what kind of actual skill have you seen him use in a fight?

I'm honestly curious. Every showing I've seen from Thanos his H2H skill seems to be mainly brawling.

If he actually does have a ton of skill the fact that he doesn't use it often is probably CIS.

strengthkills
Yeah, he has no skill and trained her to be the deadliest woman in the universe. Logic! oh hush up, thanos and darkseid both take the win 10/10 cause of so many options but h2h no teleporting hulk would take it eventually

Soljer
Hm...that's what I get for opening a ton of threads at once. The later ones I post in.....aren't 'complete' by the time I post. Oh well.

Jebus reborn
Originally posted by mrichardson45
It depends on the rules of the fight.

If you said no teleporting and make it just a straight fist fight, I would go with the Hulk for sure.

Now, if you allowed teleporting, I would go with Thanos.
Because Thanos would just do the samething he did against "The Champion of the Universe".

The Champion couldn't hit thanos, because Thanos just teleported and dodged all of his attacks.

Now, if you took that away from Thanos and made him just fight, I would say WW Hulk for sure.

Thanos is more of a strategic fighter and not a slugger.
If you made him fight the Hulk in a all out slug fest, that would benefit the Hulk.

JMO Umm... do you want a short list of who Thanos has destroyed in h2h?
Really, ignorance when you look at this...

Also, if Champ couldn't hit Thanos... then what hope does Hulk have?

Also, I'm willing to bet that WWH doesn't one punch Thing, like Thanos did.

Hercules

That works in most things but not really martial arts, my Aikido instructor was a master of the art and could kick all our asses.

If he taught Gamora how to fight, you can be pretty sure he can kick ass hand to hand, its just he has that many other ways of messing you up at his disposal, why bother going hand to hand?

redhotrash
Wow, just wow, I feel dumber just for having read this. In a thousand fights, with a month of prep, if he caught them in their sleep, Hulk would still lose to Darkseid and Thanos everytime.
As for people questioning the h2h skill of Thanos, heres my view. If you are able to damn near destroy a planet, why would you resort to fistacuffs? I mean no one expects Galactus to throw down with someone, but that didnt stop him from laying the goonhand on Mephisto when needed.

batdude123

Against Champion w/ the Power gem?

Champion is supposedly the best 'fighter' in the universe, and Thanos basically told him he sucked and that he was telegraphing his movements from a mile away.

quanchi112
Those who can't teach. Have you ever seen Thanos use any sort of skill in a fight? laughing . do u hate thanos or soemthing? roll eyes (sarcastic)

golem370
I didn't say he sucked at fighting but what kind of actual skill have you seen him use in a fight?

I'm honestly curious. Every showing I've seen from Thanos his H2H skill seems to be mainly brawling.

If he actually does have a ton of skill the fact that he doesn't use it often is probably CIS.

Thanos spent 80 years training and honing his fighting skill in the worst parts of the universe.

quanchi112
wwhulk gets annihilated by thanos and darkseid utterly raped.

llagrok
Originally posted by redhotrash
Wow, just wow, I feel dumber just for having read this. In a thousand fights, with a month of prep, if he caught them in their sleep, Hulk would still lose to Darkseid and Thanos everytime.
As for people questioning the h2h skill of Thanos, heres my view. If you are able to damn near destroy a planet, why would you resort to fistacuffs? I mean no one expects Galactus to throw down with someone, but that didnt stop him from laying the goonhand on Mephisto when needed.

I agree.

Why would Thanos ever start fighting someone hand to hand? Half of his opponents can't even be fought hand to hand, it's nearly impossible. Take his fight with the fallen one, there was no way he could've started punching him and doing fancy martial arts moves.

Most people in Thanos' class pretty much deal in energy blasts. Few duke it out hand to hand, like Cap and Daredevil.

quanchi112
I agree.

Why would Thanos ever start fighting someone hand to hand? Half of his opponents can't even be fought hand to hand, it's nearly impossible. Take his fight with the fallen one, there was no way he could've started punching him and doing fancy martial arts moves.

Most people in Thanos' class pretty much deal in energy blasts. Few duke it out hand to hand, like Cap and Daredevil. very good points. he fights hand to hand when its possible or its needed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.