Hellboy vs Sasquatch

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kazenji
Who wins this fight ??

(Its the alpha flight sasquatch)

For me its hellboy he is one tough being and is also quite strong

King_Mungi
Hellboy is no where close to being as strong as Sasquatch

shksprtx
Sasquatch beats the hell out of him...

Kazenji
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Hellboy is no where close to being as strong as Sasquatch

oh really are you sure about that or are you just going by what you've seen in the movie roll eyes (sarcastic)

Soljer
Originally posted by Kazenji
oh really are you sure about that or are you just going by what you've seen in the movie roll eyes (sarcastic)

Mungi knows his shit.

I've never seen him give his opinion on something he was truly ignorant of. erm.

King_Mungi

No I have his comics , even in an interview Mike Mignola said "he can press 750 pounds"

The last mini I have read of his, Hellboy was tracking down the witches that were drown in a Salem lake. Wether he has been changed from 750 pounds I don't know. However, he has never shown the strength Sasquatch has like tossing a 250 ton airplane 1000 feet with ease.

Rick/Genis
1eye

King_Mungi
Is that a Canadian joke? as I'm not afraid to stab you with my canoe.

*cough*

Rick/Genis
1eye

King_Mungi
Sorry I don't speak french

Rick/Genis
1eye

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Sorry I don't speak french I'd make a point that you're Canadian, so you must speak french, because obviously all Canadians do... but I'm Canadian, and it's all foreign to me. I'm learning Spanish.

I feel like such an embarrassment.

Martian_mind
Well,atleast you feel like you look.

guy222
Who wins this fight ??

(Its the alpha flight sasquatch)

For me its hellboy he is one tough being and is also quite strong

walter ftw

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by Martian_mind
Well,atleast you feel like you look. At least I don't "feel" Australian then... doped

Martian_mind
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
At least I don't "feel" Australian then... doped

Course not,it's natural for you to like buck teeth,hairy pits and pidgeon chests,as opposed to aussie rippling locks,muscly sinews,and angelic faces.

SpunkySmurph
Yada yada... sex jokes... yada yada

G'night.

Martian_mind
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
Yada yada... sex jokes... yada yada

G'night.

nighty night.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.