Wolverine vs. Nightcrawler

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GotClaws
Fighting on a rooftop.

Arctic
Nightcrawler teleports behind Wolverine and pushes him off the roof. smartass

GotClaws
Wolverine would never let that happen.
Wolverine 10/10

Hannibal-Lector
Originally posted by GotClaws
Wolverine would never let that happen.
Wolverine 10/10
o boy, we got a moron....

GotClaws
I joked

Hannibal-Lector
o ok.... i was gonna say

Grinning Goku
Kurt teleports behind Logan and snaps his neck. Paralysis ftw.

jinzin
clearly you imbeciles have not seen too many of the fights between Logan and Nightcrawler that have taken place in the comics, Wolverine would regularly kick Kurts ass when they trained together at the X-mansion.. It was even referenced that nightcrawler hadn't beaten him for a number of occassions, hell he just schooled nightcrawler not too long ago in HOM and he was fighting 4 other people while dodging bullets. Infact... The only time Nightcrawler's ever beaten Wolverine, Wolverine was being mind controlled, and Kurt admitted that Wolverine might kill him otherwise. erm

don't shiv
-BAMF- Crawler ports away with Logan's Left Leg.

Symmetric Chaos
Wolvie 6-7/10 he's learned how to anticipate Kurt's powers.

jinzin
Originally posted by don't shiv
-BAMF- Crawler ports away with Logan's Left Leg. ummm no. more like "BAMF" kurt just ported himself into a gut full of claws.

guy222
Originally posted by jinzin
ummm no. more like "BAMF" kurt just ported himself into a gut full of claws.

Logan w/ease

Hannibal-Lector
nightcrawler grabs him (or give wolv the benifit of doubt) gets stabbed by wolv (highly unlikely) then teleports them both into space... night teleports back... injured or not

jinzin
Originally posted by Hannibal-Lector
nightcrawler grabs him (or give wolv the benifit of doubt) gets stabbed by wolv (highly unlikely) then teleports them both into space... night teleports back... injured or not

BWAHAHAHAHA!

A)Nightcralwer can't teleport all the way to space and back, that would knock him out from the strain and I've never seen him cover that kind of distance.

and B) If Wolverine grabs hold of him Nighcrawler doesn't have a choice but to give him a ride.. EVEN IF NC could port that far and back he would bamf to space, and then bamf back to earth with Wolverine snotkicking him out the other side of his little sulfer cloud. read x-men classics 17.

Soljer
Uhmm....

Wolverine's enhanced senses and reflexes allow him to put his claws exactly where Kurt'll teleport. Right before Kurt teleports there.

I suppose Nightcrawler could use an alternate strategy...I dunno....teleporting cars right above Wolverine or something. Hit and run tactics, always staying out of Logan's reach...erm.

But that's kinda stretching. Realistically, this is Wolverine's fight.

llagrok
I suppose Nightcrawler from the AoA time line could do pretty well in this fight. I can't imagine the 616 Nightcrawler beating Wolverine thought.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.